It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by palg1
Good morning Woody, Spirits are low and feel that I need your services today. Would you please oblige me with a reading? Thanks,

Hey there palg1 ... I know your request was aimed at the other day but lets see what a card can tell you from today ... cards tend to come out when they are most needed ... perhaps today is the day !

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

The first thing I sensed when I read your comment about your 'spirits feeling a little low' was that something had been hidden from you either on purpose or inadvertently ... the fact that your comment was made some days ago could mean that by now the hidden factor has already been revealed or will very soon be revealed and this could lead to the resolution of a complex situation that I feel has been ongoing for some time ... superficial or unhelpful attachments can be released.

And the main message of this card is telling you that you need to clear unnecessary clutter from your life and take stock of a situation before you move forward ... it feels like this card is speaking of some kind of emotional trauma in your case either present or something that you have held onto from the past and is preventing your forward progress ... one of the deepest stages of healing and recovery after emotional trauma is forgiveness ... sometimes we hold onto the pain because we believe it keeps us close to the source ... sometimes we hold onto a sense of loss / lonliness / betrayal associated with the failiure of a relationship ... if regret is present then you need to work on understanding the underlying causes ... one of the elements inherent in bringing closure and healing to any situation is acceptance and self-forgiveness ... cut it free and release the blockage so that your energies can flow freely and you can move-on.

Woody

Thanks Woody, you do indeed have a special gift. I believe on that day that I was feeling the combination of a very difficult family situation, compounded with uncertainty with work related relationships, a good does of self doubt and regret for unfullfilled asperations. Oddly, the weekend was just a continuation of the 26th, but Monday, for no particular reason I can think of, clairity! almost everything seemed to fall into place on the emotional, and family level.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've always found this interesting. I'd like to have a card drawn for me please. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could you draw me a card please ...very sad at moment
illece

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey there guys ... I just wanted to let you know that I experienced a life-trauma last Sunday that has left me devastated ... and this is the reason I have not drawn any cards all week ... my head is not in the right place (I should have notified you sooner and I'm sorry) ... I hope to be more myself and resume answering your requests in the coming week.

I will soon be back at full power ... just had the wind knocked out of my sails

Woody

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hey there guys ... I just wanted to let you know that I experienced a life-trauma last Sunday that has left me devastated ... and this is the reason I have not drawn any cards all week ... my head is not in the right place (I should have notified you sooner and I'm sorry) ... I hope to be more myself and resume answering your requests in the coming week.

Woody

Sending you all the best positive and love energy that i can get
take care of yourself Woody .. thats way more important then anything else

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Woody

Sending you positive energy. And I'm always just a U2U away if needed. [[[ HUGS ]]]

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Sending love and positive energies your way along with the others. Get well soon, and so mote it be.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That's okay. You are in my thoughts. I hope you feel better. Take all the time you need.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that Woody. All my best.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi you have done a card for me before ,and i was wondering if you can do another,as the solar eclipse is on my sun this year and am curious how this will affect me. I would like to get motivated to start writing. cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My condolences for your loss....take care of yourself first and the rest will fall into place. Sending you a good thought.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Woody,

I was just coming to ask for a new card. I'm sorry for whatever it is that has you so upset.

Take care of yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your sad situation. I hope for you peace and calm in the future.

They say time heals all wounds. I don't how true that is. I do know time gives you the oportunity to see things as they are and accept what you can and can not change.

Peace be with you.

Crappiekat

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My positive thoughts are with you at this moment.....
Hope you get to feeling better soon...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

My thoughts are with you during your difficult time. Please feel no rush in returning to draw cards, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting you to take all the time you need to mend your heart, we can wait

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

HA I actually just found my reading in all these pages lol. Oddly the part about materialism isn't me at all, though I have had a loss, I've had many in my life, but never had an attachment to anything the only difference now is I am seperated from two of my children (one moved out and one stays with her friend to finish school) This could possibly be the attachment you're picking up though.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Woody, I am very sorry to hear of your situation. Good thoughts and healing energy heading your way.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My ancestors have a strong history in the occult, Santeria to be exact. I'm facinated with the Tarot and can handle the truth. Please turn a card for me.

Emelly Matos

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Since Woody is still busy here's some backround on the 4 suits in a tarot deck. Ususlly I can only remember the meaning for the suit of Cups...LOL, so I needed to familarize myself as well.

Woody if this is offensive I'll remove it!

www.aeclectic.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Since Woody is still busy here's some backround on the 4 suits in a tarot deck. Ususlly I can only remember the meaning for the suit of Cups...LOL, so I needed to familarize myself as well.

Woody if this is offensive I'll remove it!

www.aeclectic.net...

Hey there Caver78 ... not offensive in the slightest in fact I admire your initiative and thank-you for stepping into the breech

I also want to thank all of you who posted such kind and thoughtful well-wishes ... they really meant a lot at such a horrible time in my life ... I've said it a few time on this thread now ... but I am so proud of the member's who have partaken (and continue to partake) on this thread ... it just shows what a great website ATS is and how lucky we are to have such amazing people on here ... this thread really does have a special family feel to it and I love it.

I had hoped to start back on your requests a couple of times this last week but I just wasn't ready ... the good news is now I do feel ready so I will resume drawing cards where I left off tomorrow - Saturday.

Thank-you ... thank-you ... thank-you ... for the patience and consideration you have all shown ... big hugs to all of you. Woody (see you on the morrow)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join