It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

HAPPY SAMAIN / ALL HALLOWS'EEN / HALLOWEEN )O(

That's all for today guys I need a little chill time before I start to prepare for tonights ritual ... very excited ... like a kid on Christmas Eve

Anyhoo a good night to you all whatever your plans and I shall return tomorrow beginning with a card for palg1 on Page 114 ... see you then.

May the energies of Herne & Hecate bring you all Bright Blessings
Woody

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hope you have a great time tonight.
If you get a chance, could you please draw a card for me.
I've had an unanswered question for a couple years now and any light you coudl shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Woody

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so very much Woodwytch, you are quite correct about both an imbalance and lethargy in my life as of late. I know there is a path ahead of me but I sometimes have trouble "seeing the forest through the trees" so to speak, getting caught up in over analyzing the details and ignoring the big picture. I try hard to work past this and when I do think "big picture" I always seem to get a bad or ominous feeling that I just can't place my finger on. Hopefully with time and energy as you said my vision will clear up.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch.. let me start by saying you are a truly gifted person.. I believe I thanked you for my last reading.. I also hope you have a wonderful evening tonight...

I would like to ask that you once again please give me a reading. I am at a crossroads and am unsure about my future. I would like to know what I have to look forward to, thus would liek some insight from you..

Again thanks!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Link To The Cube Thread by Ben81

This is a very interesting thread and Ben has formulated a way to 'read' the cube ... he did a very indepth and detailed reading for me and I gave it a 90% - 95% accuracy score. I'm sure Ben81 would consider reading for any of you who might be interested if you ask nicely but in the meantime here is the link to his thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell him I sent you

Woody

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Link to Wood Carving Thread by Wifibrains

Nothing to do with readings here but I wanted to add a link to this thread because this guy has an outstanding natural talent for wood carving ... and I feel honoured that he chose to do a carving of the Woodwytch Avatar;

Woodwytch Avatar

The thread is well worth checking out to see images of his other work too;

Woody

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Your immortalized now.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I would like to see what the cards hold for me, if you don't mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would like a reading too. The love of my life for two years has already left me and I am feeling very bad about it ..

I really like her and wish she would come back to me ..

edit on 2/11/12 by oohay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Brilliant, thanks for that reading Woodwytch! Reading what you've had to say has assured me in some sense, because I can sort of relate to/understand what you're saying. I'm going through an ordeal at the minute, a break-up to be exact, so I think the 'learning lessons from the experience' message really applies here. It's nice to hear other perspectives and get an unbiased reading, especially when it can be applied so accurately.

I thank you, again.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Woodwytch, when you have the time, I would very much appreciate you drawing a card for me and letting me know your thoughts on it.I find things like this fascinating...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
Good morning Woody,

Spirits are low and feel that I need your services today. Would you please oblige me with a reading?

Thanks,

Hey there palg1 ... I know your request was aimed at the other day but lets see what a card can tell you from today ... cards tend to come out when they are most needed ... perhaps today is the day !

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

The first thing I sensed when I read your comment about your 'spirits feeling a little low' was that something had been hidden from you either on purpose or inadvertently ... the fact that your comment was made some days ago could mean that by now the hidden factor has already been revealed or will very soon be revealed and this could lead to the resolution of a complex situation that I feel has been ongoing for some time ... superficial or unhelpful attachments can be released.

And the main message of this card is telling you that you need to clear unnecessary clutter from your life and take stock of a situation before you move forward ... it feels like this card is speaking of some kind of emotional trauma in your case either present or something that you have held onto from the past and is preventing your forward progress ... one of the deepest stages of healing and recovery after emotional trauma is forgiveness ... sometimes we hold onto the pain because we believe it keeps us close to the source ... sometimes we hold onto a sense of loss / lonliness / betrayal associated with the failiure of a relationship ... if regret is present then you need to work on understanding the underlying causes ... one of the elements inherent in bringing closure and healing to any situation is acceptance and self-forgiveness ... cut it free and release the blockage so that your energies can flow freely and you can move-on.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat

Hi Woodwytch,

Hoping you might have some time to give me a reading.

Thank you for your time and talents

Crappiekat

I'm very concerned regarding my relationship with my man. There seems to be something different in the mix. Can't put my finger on it. I was thinking health. Theirs an awkwardness in our time together.

edit on 26-10-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Hey there Crappiekat ... sorry for keeping you waiting let's crack straight on with your card

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of PENTACLES

After focusing on your words in your card request I can feel the disharmony and imbalance between you and your man ... I feel your frustration and restlessness and if they haven't started already if this is allowed to continue there will be quarrels and arguments ... and the one thing that sticks out like a bright beacon in the dark is the 'LACK OF COMMUNICATION' that has been allowed to build-up in this relationship.

This card tells me that the problem between you and your man is down to his work / or lack of work ... the problem is stress induced ... I feel that he is under pressure but male pride makes him want to keep it to himself ... he feels it's his problem and he alone can sort it out ... however ... when he withdraws you get anxious and have probably tried to get him to talk or asked him (maybe even nagged him) to tell you what the matter is ... and if this is the case then you are making the problem worse by adding to the problem and piling on more pressure. You need to be there and supportive but he has to accept your support at his own pace ... if you continue to badger him for explanations (however well intended) you will eventually push him away.

You need to find a way to redress the balance and re-open a channel of communication ... if he shuts down when you try to speak to him face to face then maybe a well worded letter is in order ... where you can explain how it makes you feel but you understand the pressure and stress he's feeling and you want to be a part of his life good and bad ... and who knows you may be able to help him.

One thing that does keep popping into my head as I write this is maybe it's time to do some re-training ... maybe a differnt path is in order.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

Thanks Woody! I must say i was a skeptic but you nailed it! I have been in a rut for a long long time. I have not really made an effort in the last 10 years. I think i am waiting on 12/21/2012 for some reason. I guess i have just read too much about it and have subconsciously set that date as a restart of my life. Oh well. It is coming soon. Maybe i can start the company i have been pondering for awhile now. Thanks again Woody. You are truly incredible. That is a very nice talent you have there!!

My pleasure jimmiec ... I do love a sceptic
and thank-you for your kind words.

I would also like to add that I feel a lot of positive energy coming your way 'opportunity knocks' so to speak.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Link To The Cube Thread by Ben81

This is a very interesting thread and Ben has formulated a way to 'read' the cube ... he did a very indepth and detailed reading for me and I gave it a 90% - 95% accuracy score. I'm sure Ben81 would consider reading for any of you who might be interested if you ask nicely but in the meantime here is the link to his thread;

Tell him I sent you

Woody

Woah thank you Woody !

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hello, i do thank you for taking the time and doing some indepth reading for all of us. Do you mind giving me a reading? I have had the most interesting 6 months of my life. I am wondering what you can tell me to help me.
Thank you again
Bud

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Good read and thanks. I'm not aggressive toward anyone that I'm aware of but did have someone that was an aggressor type that is hardly ever on my mind or thoughts lately. My major change was an illness that almost took my life and did have a rebirth from the experience.

Spot on. Thanks for the read.

Very pleased that you enjoyed the card and could relate to it ... 'life traumas' have a way of giving us the reboot we need for rebirth (I speak from experience)

Before I go I must just add that this is the time to act ... don't let the momentum slip by ... stop talking / thinking about it and act in order to achieve what you must ... you have the reasoning and natural authority to make it happen ... now I feel you are being tested.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That's it for another day guys and when I return I shall begin with a card for Curiousgal on Page 115 ... see you soon !

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
how does this work exactly, ?

life is a bit confusing at present for me, certainly in terms of experience at work

keep feeling, I need to be moving on, given all my frustrations

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thank You Woodwytch I definitely agree with you. I'll keep myself my foot on the ground, you're very into this and truly have a grasp on this stuff. I respect that wholeheartedly and I will definitely let you know how my journey plays out. Thank You for your guidance.

The Ace of Cups WOW! My journey so far has not been better explained. I have had some troubles in this journey but I do feel as if this was the year I defeated something inside of me that was holding me back. They key to life is happiness and wonder. And I do feel very much 'awakened' inside my soul is coming to light. I feel the energy and the vibes more so now than I ever have and have found myself to be very into nature and its beauty. I have yet to make contact with my spiritual guide ( that I know of ) I had a pretty wild dream recently who may or may not have been my spirit guide. I was walking through this animal shelter not really sure what I was searching for but I knew I would know when I found it and it all happened so quickly but I came upon this brilliant huge Black owl and it squawked at me like it was deliberately trying to tell me something and then I woke up. I feel very in tune with this stuff and I only hope I am able to find this world within myself. I'm very excited and impatient I'll admit. I do tend to rush things a lot so your message to just be patient and 'let it all unfold at its own pace' really resonates with me. That's one of my biggest problems. haha I will definitely take all this into account and truly do my best to practice and see how it all plays out. Thank You very much =)

edit on 11/4/2012 by Bayy007 because: I added more descriptions.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join