It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld
Hi, woodywitch

You really seem to be a wonderful and sweet witch
. Can you draw a card for me too? I am at an important point in my life!

Thanks in advance.

Hey there lovemyworld ... I try to be a wonderful and sweet witch (most of the time)
... I can draw a card for you so let's see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Ok, this can look like quite a scary card but the reason it has come to this point is because for too long you buried your head in the sand and hoped things would either go away or sort themselves out ... of course life isn't like that ... my inner-sense tells me that you feel you have lost your way or forgotten priorities ... maybe you lacked the necessary discipline ... or it could be that you have all you need physically but feel restless and disatisfied.

This card heralds a time of great change ... what may have seemed like a random dissolution or destruction of your beliefs / relationships (of any kind) was actually timely and natural ... just as the sea swallow what was built on shifting sands you will now find yourself liberated from feeling like a powerless victim ... now you can build a base on firm foundations where your inner-strength can adapt and evolve ... quite often when this card appears this can happen suddenly ... almost with shocking speed that will allow a flash of insight and illumination to light your way to your next step on the path ... what seemed like a trauma can leave you a little stunned and confused but the fiery blast that sent you falling to Earth has also jolted you out of the trance that allowed you to avoid dealing with profound and fundamental issues ... don't be angry ... or bitter ... or scared at this symbollic passing because whatever has gone now was never really yours to begin with ... be patient ... wait ... and learn from this time.

On a personal note;

When I was coming to one of the biggest events in my life I was drawing my cards every day for guidance and every day no matter how well I shuffled the deck I would have the TOWER / DEATH / HANGED-MAN amongst my cards ... and whilst most people would pale at this I would punch the air because I knew the changes I desired would happen (soon) and although I knew it would be a difficult time I also knew I would come out a better and stronger person for it ... well ... it was a very diffcult time ... and I did come out the strong woman I am today who never buried her head in the sand again because I know now that because of my experience that I have the courage to deal with whatever life puts in front of me ... don't feel dread ... feel exhileration ... this is your chance to shine so accept the challenge with pride.

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for the very accurate reading Woody. I am most definitely at a crossroads in my life and I am aware of my potential to grow wings. Should I stay or should I go now is my dilemma. You are spot on.

I posted the picture in a moment of inspiration. It just came to my mind and I wanted to include it with my post. I do love it and find it quite beautiful. It was also a fitting part for your reading. My concern with both time and age are that if I wait too much longer, (the falling leaves) my chance will pass me by for something I have wanted most of my life. There is the chance to have what I want in front of me now, but of course no guarantees. Having that something would come with a heavy price.

I am literally stuck with fear of the potential outfall of what I really think I want most in the world. I am trying so hard to sort out my feelings. There is a chance that I could end up with losing everything... what I have, and what I think I want. It is a very heavy burden indeed.

This all boils down to me deciding to ignore the fear I feel and throw caution to the wind. Can I make that choice?

We all have difficult choices to make throughout our lives ... I'm pleased the card struck a chord for you and as I use the word 'chord' I think of the throat chakra and the voice ... I feel you have to listen to the guiding voice within and I feel there is something that you need to say to someone that you have been putting off for too long ... this is the time ... sometimes we have to take a chance and step into the void ... listening to your inner voice and saying what needs to finally be said will help you make your decision ... good luck and bright blessings go with you.

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thanks so much for the reading Woody !! I will apply all the positivity I can in my life at the moment. It's definitely time for a change now.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks Woody for the wonderful reading. You may be right but can I ask you a question? Can you tell me which specific relation is to be affected, please?

By the way, you are right when u said I need to accept the change courageously for my good but somehow I like to be buried in the sand. I have become deeply attached to that!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Thank you so much dear Woody!

You have no idea how much this helps me. Again you are spot on. One more question if I may? When you say, "now is the time," would the now be better in person or would over the phone be okay? I ask because there will not be any face time until a little before Thanksgiving.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thank you SO much, Woody. Odd how you'd mentioned I'd see a light in the tunnel in two weeks. I just saw your reply today and WOW. I had been offered a job at a temp service just the other day and realized I had to shift my plans to take place over the next 2 years max instead of getting it done right away as I'd thought. It's all very positive, mind you. Not a thing for me to be upset about, that it's going to take longer than just 'next month'. This way things will work out even more in my favor - and good things do come to those who wait.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I bet you're swamped with requests, but IF it is possible for you at some point, I would appreciate a card pulled for me?
If you can't get around to it, no problem.
I didn't catch what your health worries were, but I'll send you some healing wishes your way, just in case...

Hey there Bluesma ... I didn't say what my health issues were but I appreciate your healing wishes very much ... it comes across that you are a giver rather than a taker and I feel this will be reflected in your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

As I suspected ... I feel you are a very active person (physically and mentally) ... always on the go whether work or pleasure ... or indeed spending time helping others with a helping hand and listening ear or shoulder to cry on with a word of advise ... this is great but the one thing that is notable by it's absense here is 'you' time to look within and nurture your own needs ... time to recharge your batteries ... something that seems to be coming through for me here is that you seem to have been through a difficult period and you may be happy to hear that you are about to emerge from it very soon and the situation will improve ... my inner-sense tells me that you should take a little time to explore your deepest fears as this is what will allow you the opportunity for real transformation in a very positive way.

Recharging after a period of stressful activity / work / or emotional trauma is vital ... we are all guilty of sometimes forgetting that rest is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle and sleep is a vital part of the healing process ... whether it be need for muscles to repair and rebuild after strenuous exertion or the functions of the human psyche that need time for dreams and deep sleep to aid the process bringing order to what sometimes seems like the chaos and random machinations of everyday life ... one of the first human instincts when confronted with a survival situation is to build / find shelter to provide protection ... a place to rest safely ... this can apply both physically and spiritually and I feel your spirit is in need of a little comfort ... a safe place to unwind and let your mind / body / soul rest ... this card emphasizes the need for spiritual practices that will revitalize your soul ... I feel you may need to reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... there is great value in meditation at times like this ... and remember ... you cannot be right for others if you are not right for yourself. Rest is the overall message here !

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow, I must admit, I am impressed with your abilities! It also helps greatly to just hear this from another person.

Thank you greatly!!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Dear Woody,

Hope you are doing well. I want to say that for a while now (months) I have felt inclined to ask you to draw a card for me, however the timing never seemed to be the right one. For whatever reason I feel today is the "right" day to ask for this great favor.

So, whenever you have some free time will you please draw a card for me?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Woody,

Just sending you healing loving thoughts today because you deserve it. :-)

Julie

That's so sweet ... thank-you so much ... waiting for more tests now

You didn't request a card but if you'd like me to draw one for you just say the word.

Woody

That's very generous... You did one for me 100 or so pages back so I didn't want to ask again.

But... since you offer another I will gladly accept... at your convenience

Awww ! So nice to see you are the first reading I have to do after giving myself a few days off

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

As the image on this card indicates ... you have come to a fork in the path ... but note that the person in the image is blindfolded and cannot see the paths before them ... this means that you are having difficulty finding your true direction in life because you are not yet able to see the full / clear picture ... I feel that some facts have been kept from you either by accident or on purpose and this has aggrevated your situation ... however ... you will be pleased to hear that I feel confident enough to tell you that old wounds can start to mend at last ... it feels like some kind of conflict can finally be resolved and some healing much longed for healing can begin ... you need to let-go of some sorrow that has been responsible for holding you back ... alternatively there needs to be a clearing of the air in a dispute and you need to accept your part in the quarrel.

As is true of all things nothing stays the same forever and eventually the storm clouds break and conflict / upset is resolved either literally or on an inner-personal level ... this card can indicate a dilemma of some kind that could require some diplomacy ... negotiation and integrity ... the trick is to know when to confront ... when to decide ... when to placate ... calm and compromise. Remember ... a wise seeker such as yourself should test false messages and discern the validity of someone you suspect of making mischief ... if you have been the victim of some kind of injustice in a particular area of your life know that the best defence of truth is more truth !

Please don't wait to be asked if you feel the need of another card in the future ... 4-6wks is a vague minimum guideline between readings.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by h13022489
This exactness made me cry rivers. I am speechless.
Thank you woody!

My absolute pleasure to help ... and don't forget there is another creature who needs your love and protection.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thanks so much Woody.

This actually describes exactly to a T what I had been going through, and is now resolved.

Just went through a witch hunt audit with the IRS and had to decide whether to accept their unjust findings or fight them. I chose the path to fight them and won!

This had been going on for three years, it has been a cloud over my head for three years.

It has held me back in my life, my business and I feel the cloud lifted and free to move forward again, finally!

edit on 2-10-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Can I have a card drawn for me?

Hey there Rockdisjoint ... of course you can have a card drawn for yourself.

The Card Drawn Is - STRENGTH

Hmmm ! This is an interesting one ... on the surface it is very straightforward ... the 'strength' card represents just that ... the question is ... why does the Tarot feel like you need an extra boost of strength at this specific moment in time ... usually it comes when we are being presented with a difficult challenge and it will see us through with the help we need ... one thing I feel via my inner-sense is that you are young (physically or emotionally) and there are lot's of things going on in your life at the moment ... your energy feels very chaotic ... I feel part of the issue that is troubling you at the moment is a kind of haunting guilt over a wrong action or subconscious feeling of bitterness because of something you perceive as an unfair situation ... often this card presents itself when there is need for extra strength and control required when confronting a long-standing situation and the potential pain this can involve ... one of the problems may be your inability to consider a different perspective and it can take a lot of strength and courage to turn your attitudes around.

On a personal level some kind of adjustment or interaction has (or needs to) taken place ... the keyword that comes with this card is 'responsibility' ... we subconsciously know when a realighnment of our perceptions is due ... this is the time to welcome the future with a more mature outlook where you have the strength to stand-up for yourself and put your views forward for consideration ... time to face the coming time with honesty and integrity and trust to right and appropriate action ... even when it's difficult ... you'll be surprised how the chaotic energy will begin to calm and your head will feel more clear ... but overall you will feel this new positive strength coursing through your being.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002

Oh Woody, thank you so much! I had to chuckle when I saw the picture of the Hermit, because sometimes I think I AM the Hermit...I am very much inside my own head most of the time, but I had always thought that was a negative thing! Now I see that I need to start listening more to my inner voice for guidance, and that inside my own head is exactly where I'm supposed to be at the moment. Thank you, Woodwytch!

So pleased you were able to relate to your Tarot card so well ... one thing I want to pass on today as a little added extra is the word 'PROSPERITY' when I came to your reply ... I feel you may find prosperity in ALL of it's many forms coming into your life in a variety of ways (remember ... propsperity is not just about material wealth) ... enjoy !

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

You are just awesome Woody.

I've requested and received a reading every six months since the beginning, and that means you've been doing this for us for a year and a half already!

You nailed it again. This reading mirrors my own feelings and the insight I've tried to find. I appreciate every word.

Strangely, I was trying to decide how to ask your advice on how to:

[quoteallow the mind-chatter to calm and still and watch / listen / feel the energy that comes into your mind-eye

And that's what finally prompted me to ask for another card.

It all makes sense, thank you so much.

Hey there my friend and thank-you for everything

I was so pleased to see progress in your card this time in comparrison to the standstill you'd been at in your previous reading ... as for meditation techniques ... I would advise going to YouTube and doing a search for 'Chakra Meditation' or 'Meditation For Beginners' ... check-out a few and then have a go at the one you enjoyed watching most ... it's all about feeling comfortable inside and out ... only then can the mind-chatter still.

Also a little extra something for you ... I feel there may soon be time to celebrate because there will be an opportunity for you to pursue something you are passionate about ... enjoy !

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Innasamson
Thank you, Woody, however it is very sad! I really hoped to stay married

As I said in your reading ... the final choice is yours ... you have the gift of freewill ... maybe it is within your power to change things ... if not you have to accept the inevitable and let it go because it means there is something/someone more suited to you further down the line.

Calm yourself and listen / feel what's going on inside your soul ... you are already being nudged forward ... time to focus on the end goal that you desire and that is best for you (only you know the truth of that) ... balance and direction are essential.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That's it for the day but will be back tomorrow beginning with a card for MuldersGirl on Page 110.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello !

I would really appreciate if you could pull a card for me, when and if you get a chance...

Been through rough times this summer and am starting to get back on my feet...little by little. Your talent might help me understand where I stand at this moment and where I'm heading...

Thanks in advance, sweet friend.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
Hello. I have seen this thread a few times but never asked for a reading. I would like one now if you have the time. I appreciate it.

I'm just lost right now.

Hey there LovelyLadybug ... let's see if a card can help you find your way and point you in the right direction shall we ?

I seriously have chills right now because that was so spot on! Thank you SO much for your time. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.

I am actually about 3 weeks away from leaving my current position (the company no longer needs me-I've been here 5 years and will miss it) so I'm not sure where I will end up. I still have a job thankfully but I have been so stressed out since everything will be changing. I'm not sure what hours I will be working, where I will be working, if I will be making enough to afford to pay the bills etc. I have had family trouble as well so that wasn't helping with stress.

I will focus on the positives I have in life, as you suggested, and know that I will get through this.

I wish you nothing but happiness. Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Woodwytch XxX

Hi Son

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join