It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
we are patient woody dont worry.

and i know why people are being so nice to you and this thread.

you are obviously doing this with a positive intent, and as a true selfless action.

as such its only normal you draw out those kinds of people.

honestly everyone here in this thread are being so nice and receptive it almost looks contra sense to some of the behaviours here lately.

this is what ats is.

thank you again for the positive energies you managed to assemble in this digital medium.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Awww thank-you that's a really lovely thing to say ... and it just proves that we can all play nicely together.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ok people, I have use of this laptop for another few hours so I'll try and get through as many requests as I can in that time ... and hopefully I can get my own PC virus free over the weekend.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
can you draw one for me aswell? Hope it's no bother, could you also tell me what it means?.
Thanks in advance

Namaste

Edit: Im in my twenties
edit on 13-6-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Hey there RisenAngel, don't worry I hadn't forgotten you ... and just to prove it here is your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e7d81a6865e.jpg[/atsimg]

In the Tarot the Fool is not meant in derogative terms ... it refers to the youthful outlook ... fresheness ... naivety of the person it is drawn for. So with this in mind I can only assume that you are literally quite young ... or that you are older in years but still have a childlike innocence or naivety in your view of the world and the people in it ... and sometimes this can include being in a rush to see results or do things.

Eagerness is a good thing but it can leave you more likely to make careless mistakes ... and this can sometimes lead to upset even heartbreak in the long-term ... so whilst you may need to take a risk in order to get things moving again ... be sure to look at all the consequences and outcomes before you leap into the void.

Then you will enjoy your journey of life to the full.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'll do yours if you'll do mine
I am a Tarotist of 25 years experience (and still quite young
)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey,

This is a new area for me, can you draw for me and explain the results please. I have been through some tough times recently and wondered what is/will happen.

I have an open mind and am prepared for anything!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
star and flag , great thread idea may i also have a card pulled for me

Hey there krill thank-you for the S&F let's see what the cards have for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7452a7fca273.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have felt that a sense of barrenness was surrounding you and hindering your progress but this is about to pass. There is a big feeling of energy and vitality plus an intuitive enthusiasm waiting to enhance your life ... time to take the initiative.

If you or someone you know has been trying to start a family or are already pregnant then there is a very high probability that either you / they will be hearing news of a conception or birth very soon ... if this is not something on your agenda at this time in your life then it may be worth taking extra precautions

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
can you pull a card for me please

if you get the time!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I would love a card please
I almost always get a good read.

and I am well over 18

Thanx in advance

Hey there snowspirit long time not type ... lets see what the cards have for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well this is a lovely card to come out for you because it shines light and warmth over every aspect of your life ... you have the potential for your creativity to be realized and projects fulfilled. But I feel very strongly that this card has come just in the nick of time for you ... in the sense that it will liberate you from everyday worries and constraints leaving you with the freedom to be yourself ... the reason I feel this will be welcome news for you is because I sense you may ahve been through quite a difficult time of late ... and if it is still going on know that it will soon be at an end and the healing can take place.

Keywords for this card include; happiness / contentment / success / freedom ... and the list goes on but you get the idea.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OOPS !!!

edit on 17-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Hello Woody >,> Woody.... no not going there again >,< Sorry I've been arguing with my spirit guardians lately over Will Power so if I seem abit off you know why. Now I have had a Celtic Reading been done on me in the past in real life by a good friend of mine who lets say for another good term isn't exactly human >,> But anyway I was wondering if you'd mind doing a Tarot Reading for me. I've been fascinated with getting another reading done because the one that was given to me ages ago is currently in the process of happening and eventually finishing o_O With that in mind I know that Tarot Readings are now known for not happening for quite some time and that in the end they could very well happen when you least expect it. So I'd "LOVE" to have a Tarot Reading done and if you could pick a card for me I would love that too but thats only if you've got the time. If you don't I'd be patient enough to wait for days / weeks for you to have time ^________^ Patience is something I'm working on at the moment too so it would be great training for me. Thanks and "LOVE" the thread. Star and Flag from me. Also I forgot to mention that I am well over eighteen. So yeah I am old enough to get a card reading.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Capatilized some letters

edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Added more info

edit on 13-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Added more info again

Hey there Rishiana ... thanks for the S&F and your patience has finally been rewarded.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HERMIT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e672cd82f60b.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes this card appears when you feel that you've been let down or betrayed by someone you trusted ... or maybe you've just been feeling a little lonely for whatever reason (sometimes we can feel lonely in a roomful of people). If this is the case for you then stop seeing it as a negative because the Hermit offers to guide you through the darker parts of your soul with his inner light.

On the other hand if you are constantly surounded by people this would be a good time to step back from the crowd and do a little inner-journeying to get to know and understand yourself a little better ... or meditate on th direction you wish for your life ... draw energy and wisdom from the 5 senses and never fear your own company ... you can become your greatest teacher.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
If you could draw a card for me, I'd love to see what comes up. Thanks for your time and efforts.

peace

Hey there Gutterpus let's see what we have for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51afdaca8312.jpg[/atsimg]

There is an element of conflict effecting your life at the moment ... now this might be nothing more than a playful tussle with work colleagues or friends ... it could be the result of a fiery sexual situation.

Alternatively it could be more of an inner conflict or suppressed anger that's preventing you from making decisions. Ask yourself - 'How should I act' ? ... 'What should Ido' ?

That said once you make the decision you will find yourself moving away from this situation into a calmer lifestyle.

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Interesting, until I read this I had wondered why I feel so befuddled. No doubt, it’s necessary that I really seek the answer to this question so my life will be less anxious. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do this for me - and for all of us really. There is no doubt a lot of interest in the Tarot and there always will be. Thanks Woody. Have a blessed day.

peace

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It seems the Tarot has been calling me for a long time. But I would like to request a reading as it relates to my immediate future. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I used to read cards when I was a teen back home many years ago, I always felt linked to the queens of harts.

Occurs it was not tarot cards what I read but regular cards.

I always found out that even after I draw the cards it was more of a feeling and connection with the person that did the magic and once I started pouring what I felt I really didn't need the cards

I even used to feel physical pain if the person was sick and ailling.

I have not done this in over 20 years, but I have great respect for honest readers.

My daughter collects tarot cards and they are so beautiful.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm hoping to do another couple of cards before I have to relinquish the computer in another hour or so but I have to do a couple of 'real world' tasks ... so if I don't get chance to do more today just know that I will return as soon as I'm able.

Sorry fro being so brief (damn computer viruses)

Woody

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I'm hoping to do another couple of cards before I have to relinquish the computer in another hour or so but I have to do a couple of 'real world' tasks ... so if I don't get chance to do more today just know that I will return as soon as I'm able.

Sorry fro being so brief (damn computer viruses)

Woody

No worries! If you cant get to me that will be alright
What you are doing is amazing , and for people who dont know about tarot, it can, after a while become draining on the reader, so breaks are essential and it looks like you have received many open arms in this forum.......

Blessings Woody!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thanks so much Woody.

Spot on for me. I'm breaking through my restrictions as we speak. Finally learned how - should have done it along time ago. I should be totally Free from what has been holding me back over the next few weeks! The weight is slowing unburdening my shoulders and I can feel my spirit renewing!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thank you

The Sun - yes, actually very fitting, and profound. Good message

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ooooo, getting close to mine
. Gotta say, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what mine says. Thank you Woodwytch for doing this for us.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

My daughter collects tarot cards and they are so beautiful.

LOL I collect them too! Hangs head in shame, it is an addiction.....just kidding, I feel no shame!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join