It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi Woody, I was wondering if you can read another card for me
Im going through some heartbreak and would like to know whats in store. Thanks !!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you, lovely Woodwych, didn't mean to pester you! In the meantime I'm enjoying your website!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi, woodywitch

You really seem to be a wonderful and sweet witch
. Can you draw a card for me too? I am at an important point in my life!

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

I'll take one Woodwytch.

At your convenience.

Thank you.

Hey there Taupin Desciple let's draw your card shall we ?

Thr Card Drawn Is - THE CHARIOT

Whatever you feel your situation is or the direction you are taking this card tells me there will be a few exciting surprises afoot ... I feel that you are possibly in a little bit of a rut ... not badly so but the potential is there to slip into the comfortable if not very exciting well-worn path that you know so well ... but even before this card was drawn I sense you were feeling a little restless with your lot ... if you had /have been considering leaving a situation or relationship this is not quite the time just yet ... this is a time of preparation ... because of something that may or may not have happened you could be left feeling a little emotionally exhausted so for the now you need to recharge your batteries awhile.

The time is almost right for the ride of your life when this card appears ... see yourself as the charioteer ... and as such you are in charge of the reigns ... remember maturity and wisdom come from engaging in the difficulties and challenges of life ... the art of success lies in knowing when to surrender and when to take control ... something is about to happen that will prompt you to allow a new boldness to surface and you'll feel able to commit to hunting a new life and developing a better relationship with the world in general ... then you will be in a position to fulfil certain ambitions ... before this can happen you need to gather your thoughts and steady your state of mind ... take careful stock of what it is you want to achieve (ask yourself why and how you will go about it) ... know that as the charioteer you control the horses and so the direction of your life-path ... you will have the control needed to develop the personality and to master difficulties and circumstances by overcoming all obstacles in your path but be aware of mistaking control for rigidity ... you must know when the need to yeild is required ... as your life-path lies before you never be afraid to explore some of the side roads ... some may be dead-ends whilst others might lead to wisdom and development ... as the charioteer you can divert your path and return to your main route as and when you choose ... there is only one direction to avoid and that is backwards.

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Woody,
Heartfelt wishes from your ATS friends. Positive thoughts your way, being sent.
-TAT

Thank-you very much I'm a big believer in positive thought.

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by pyrodude

Hey Woody, do a card or two for me please?

Thanks...

Hey there syrinx2112 ... yah at long last I've got to you ... I'm looking forward to this so lets crack on with the draw.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Well clearly the image shows that you have come to a fork in the road of your life-path ... there is a dilemma or a decision to be made and you are not sure which way to go ... I feel that although there has been some opposition you can and will overcome the obstacles before you ... at the moment you feel a little blocked like the old sayng 'you can't see the wood for the trees' because of your closeness to the situation ... I also feel you have been quite materialistic in some ways and this situation seems to be a lesson in the need to let go of attachments so that you can look deeper for the true source of wealth which lies in the depths of your soul.

Initially this card indicates some temperory reconciliation but rest assured the storm clouds will break and a conflict (inner or outer) can be resolved ... at the moment there is a need for diplomcy / negotiation / integrity ... it feels like there is some kind of injustice that has befallen you ... for the victim of injustice the best defence of the truth is more truth. I hope you find this helpful now or in the near future.

Woody

Thank you Woody... Did you just feel that? I sent a prayer your way to accompany you on your hospital visit...

Again, many thanks for your time.

Lovely gesture and it was my pleasure

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thank you for the very accurate reading Woody. I am most definitely at a crossroads in my life and I am aware of my potential to grow wings. Should I stay or should I go now is my dilemma. You are spot on.

I posted the picture in a moment of inspiration. It just came to my mind and I wanted to include it with my post. I do love it and find it quite beautiful. It was also a fitting part for your reading. My concern with both time and age are that if I wait too much longer, (the falling leaves) my chance will pass me by for something I have wanted most of my life. There is the chance to have what I want in front of me now, but of course no guarantees. Having that something would come with a heavy price.

I am literally stuck with fear of the potential outfall of what I really think I want most in the world. I am trying so hard to sort out my feelings. There is a chance that I could end up with losing everything... what I have, and what I think I want. It is a very heavy burden indeed.

This all boils down to me deciding to ignore the fear I feel and throw caution to the wind. Can I make that choice?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by h13022489

Thank you so much Woody. The specific question I have is about my raccoon shown in my avatar. She's gone missing since 1st Aug. Between 2-7AM in heavy rain. She was born in a cage without much nature life experience except for the few walks I took her out. I live in a mornitor heavy community with both cameras and many people watching. I would very much appreciate a card draw about her with any kind of information. Where can I find her? is she safe, who steal her? I fear she was long targeted and planned to be taken away from me, but she may ran off without being caught. Thanks!

Hey there h13022489 I'm so sorry it has taken so long to get to you and I think too much time may have passed for a card to really help with the situation but I'll draw a card anyway just to see what the Tarot has to say.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

Well I'm guessing from this card that your racoon never came back home ... as I lock-in to this card I can feel your sense of loss and your inability to find healing for that loss ... you can't see very well in the image of this card but in the tree roots is a small clump of tiny pale blue flowers ... they are a British wildflower called 'Forget-Me-Not's and I think this is very apt in your case because you never will forget the time you had with that lovely little creature ... but even through your sadness you must not 'forget' those around you otherwise you will be a difficult companion who makes themself impossible to help ... this is not good or fair as you will only succeed in alienating yourself from those who genuinely care.

Since the racoon went missing you have felt in limbo your time has been fallow as you have waited hoping for it's return ... now as time has passed you feel lacking in inspiration or excitment for the other good things in life ... as you dwell on memories and times now past you risk missing a gift or opportunity through indifference to what is happening around you ... trust me you do not want to miss this ... yes this empty hollow pain will eventually pass but don't push others away in the meantime ... the key required to allow your energy to flow / and enlighten you again are always present even though they may not always be seen ... you must know and accept that your racoon is safe and loved (whether in this world or the next) it is not suffering ... but I do feel very strongly that there is another small creature who desperately needs your love and kindness or it will suffer ... you must stay alert and look out for this little thing that will bring renewed joy into your life ... it will never replace the connection you had with your racoon but this little creature needs your love and kindness just as much.

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey there Guys my stomache is telling me it's time to go and prepare dinner (18:18 BST) so that's it for today but I will be back tomorrow beginning with a card for Dogdish (been a while my friend)

Woody

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Visiting family and small children have been responsible for my absence from the thread today ... totally exhausted now so I shall be here with bells on to catch-up tomorrow.

Woody

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I bet you're swamped with requests, but IF it is possible for you at some point, I would appreciate a card pulled for me?
If you can't get around to it, no problem.
I didn't catch what your health worries were, but I'll send you some healing wishes your way, just in case...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by woodwytch
if you'd care to check your u2u's and your private emails you will see that I replied to you on both counts.

Good Luck & Bright Blessings
Woody

I did receive your email, but not the last u2u (system bug?). If you feel I have questioned your integrity you have every right to be offended. I reacted from reading your last reply, I had the wrong intentions and made mistakes. It was stupid of me and I shouldn't have caused such a mess with hurt feelings.

I want to do the right thing before I leave and make peace, I do not wish you ill because I believe in Karma. Despite our problems I wish you well and hope your health improves.

edit on 13-9-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

Hey there redrezo (a quick and polite reply to your post) ... there is no need to apologize ... these things happen but I appreciate your words very much ... I don't want bad feeling between us either.

The reason I got so angry was because sometimes people (not just you) can get a little 'needy' and start to think of me as their own private soothsayer ... their problem / situation is all consuming to them and I understand that ... but people have to remind themselves that this is just a little free gift I offer to people on ATS in my own time ... but I also have a life in the real-world (personal and working) that also demands my attention ... sometimes this can be a little overwhelming (especially when I also have my own problems to work through too ... yes I also have problems like everyone else
).

It ruffles my feathers when people sometimes feel they have the right to 'demand' my time and attention ... I tend to react badly (as I did with you) because I offer whatever time and energy I can ... and I try to maintain fairness and balance to everyone who takes the time to request a card on this thread ... I will not favour one member over another because whatever the problem / issue / situation a member has that has prompted them to request a card it is just as important as everyone elses problem / issue / situation is to them.

I hope you can understand my point and I wish you well in all you pursue in the future.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
Hi Woody,
Hope and pray all went well for you.
May I have another card drawn?

Hey there Dogdish ... wow it's been many pages since you last had a card drawn so let's see if things have changed since the last time shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE MAGICIAN (shaman)

Well this is an improvement on your last card ... this one shows the light at the end of the tunnel and tells me you are ready to move forward ... however ... after so long I feel the need to warn you to beware of gullibility ... you may still feel a lack of direction ... and whilst you may still have a fear of freedom because it involves letting-go you have the contrary feeling of being trapped by routine ... this is why you need to beware of being naive or gullible or getting out of your depth ... there is no need to take a leap into the void out of blind faith ... you need to keep your eyes wide-open and take the 'slow but steady wins the race' method of progress. This is your opportunity to explore your potential before diving in.

This card tells me that you already have everything you need to develop and progress but you are not yet taking advantage of these gifts / qualities / opportunities ... this is a time for steady action ... you should use your willpower and focus to take the first steps towards achieving your true purpose ... never feel guilty about moving forward ... by delaying this you are preventing everyone involved from progressing ... remember you can never lose your memories and passed loved ones are only ever a thought away ... it is time to take the next step now ... doubt and proccupation with the past will self-inhibit the flow of energy ... you need to trust and let-go of the worries and concerns that have been holding you back ... there is nothing for you to worry about because with the Magician (shaman) you have the ability to walk between worlds ... this next chapter will involve accepting your spiritual nature and bringing it into balance with the practicalities of life on a day to day basis ... once you accept the challenge you will find you grow in confidence and experience that will bring real change into your life for the benefit of all concerned ... take time to sit quietly and tune-in ... allow the mind-chatter to calm and still and watch / listen / feel the energy that comes into your mind-eye ... that is true connection and empowerment ... don't let it slip through your finger this time.

I also get the feeling that you are waiting for 'permission' ... the sign that says it's ok (whatever 'it' is) and in reply I see the face smiling in encouragement (hope that makes sense).

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Innasamson
Dear Woody, can you pull a card for me too, please.
The subject is will we stay together with my husband or not
Thank you

Hey there Innasamson ... you asked a direct question I shall give a direct answer ... but you must remember that whatever the card says 'YOU' are the only person who can make the decision and you have the freewill to listen to the card or ignore the card ... your's is the only choice that matters.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

Your question was - 'will we stay together with my husband or not' ?

The answer in a nutshell (according to this card) is - 'not' !

Let me explain;

Obviously I have no idea what has brought you to this point in your marriage but what I do feel very strongly when tuning-in to your question is that you have reached a point of no return ... I also feel that an opportunity for liberation and change are at hand but the window may not be open for too long so if you make the choice to call a close to the relationship then you need to act sooner rather than later or the opportunity will be gone and it may be some time before another one comes along ... my inner-sense tells me you have suddenly developed a new clarity to the situation and now feel renewed strength and insight ... I really feel you already knew the answer to the question you just needed some confirmation.

Mistletoe grows on apple trees and if left unchecked it will choke and suffocate the apple tree ... in Celtic Mythology Mistletoe symbollically represents fate and destiny ... whilst the Apple Tree symbollically represents rebirth and regeneration.

What does that mean with relevence to your situation ?

It means that you have the ability to alter the course of your fate and destiny to help you find healing / peace and happiness so that you and yours can become the best that you can be ... as the healing takes place the regeneration begins and you are reborn into a new and fulfilling life that is more suited to you.

At this point you need to cut the deadwood from your life so that the healthy new growth can sprout through and bloom ... take stock of the situation and decide your best course of action ... try not to harbour bitterness it will delay the healing process we all make mistakes accepting this will help emotional recovery.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Woody,

Just sending you healing loving thoughts today because you deserve it. :-)

Julie

That's so sweet ... thank-you so much ... waiting for more tests now

You didn't request a card but if you'd like me to draw one for you just say the word.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002

May I have a card, please, Woodwytch? Thank you!

Hey there kgirl2002 ... yah I reached your request ... sorry for the wait so let's crack on and see what's waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

I feel it will soon be time for you to move forward but before that you need to look deeper within ... a good way to do this is via meditation ... if you have never meditated it doesn't have to be a difficult or elaborate procedure ... just sit quietly ... close your eyes ... focus on your breath going in through your nose and softly blow it out through your mouth (like you were blowing out a candle) ... pay attention to the ebb and flow of your breath for a minute or so and then allow your mind to drift ... look for any images that form in your minds-eye ... if no pictures form don't worry you've spent a few minutes in quiet relaxation ... this will recharge your batteries ... it will also help you to alter your perspective on your surroundings and maybe notice things you had missed before.

The Hermit calls you to retreat through meditation and guides you to find the answers within ... his lamp lights the path and shines in the darkened corners offering you clear sight ... sometimes the energy of the Hermit will come into your life physically as a teacher / mentor ... sometimes it is simply a state of mind ... this is a time when you can get a deeper understanding of yourself ... draw energy and wisdom from your senses ... one word of caution ... when you are going through this phase it is not a good time to make important decisions because it is time to withdraw from distractions of your everyday life ... be your own guide ... whatever you are looking for the answer / direction lies within ... the totem energy of the Wolf in the image symbollically represents the 'Pathfinder'.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by snc24

Thank you dear Woody!
It's a great card!
Well lets work!

SNC

Hey there snc24 ... so pleased you enjoyed the card ... little message here for you;

This is a good time to move away from a current situation in search of new horizons / beginnings ... this is 'your' time don't let others hold you back.

(hope that makes sense to you ... if not at the moment it will be relevent in the next few weeks).

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Oh My Woody....you have an amazing gift....that was an uncanny reading......I'm really at a loss for words...Thank-you for your time....and as it turns out today was the perfect day to see this card.....♥

Hope your feeling better......it's very nice of you to continue to do this with all you have going on....

edit on 13-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Hey there MountainLaurel so so pleased the card was relevent at this time ... little message for you too;

I feel a very strong need to tell you that this is the time to heal those past memories that have been holding you back you need to let it go because there is so much good stuff waiting to come into your life and in needs a clear path ... hope you're ready for this

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude

Thank you so much Woody! It's been a time of tough decisions, not so much issues, but deciding path's to take. Thanks as always for your input.

Hey there pyrodude ... my pleasure to be of service ... remember ... sometimes we have to face our worst fears and look into the dark shadows of our soul ... to find true balance in life we have to acknowledge our shadow side as an equal to our light side ... I feel very strongly that the light at the end of the tunnel is about to appear.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey there guys that's it for another day and I'll be back tomorrow beginning wirth a card for EvanB on Page 108 ... see you then

Woody

edit on 23-9-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join