It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Oh My Woody....you have an amazing gift....that was an uncanny reading......I'm really at a loss for words...Thank-you for your time....and as it turns out today was the perfect day to see this card.....♥

Hope your feeling better...it is very kind of you to continue to do this with all you have going on......

edit on 13-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey there guys ... unfortunately there will be no Tarot Cards drawn until Wednesday as I have decided to go on a whistle-stop trip to my old hometown ... haven't been for 8yrs but feel this is a good time for drawing lines and closure (don't ask)

Sorry for the short notice but the time is right ... back soon be good whilst I'm away

Woody

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Have a lovely and relaxing time Woody. I hope your line drawing is successful.

I'll look forward to Wednesday!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I hope you have a good trip, Woody.
Be safe. We'll patiently wait hehe. Life is about learning patience, after all.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

shes amazing.
Our destinies interwinded. I believe it.
edit on 17-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you so much Woody! It's been a time of tough decisions, not so much issues, but deciding path's to take. Thanks as always for your input.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there guys ... unfortunately there will be no Tarot Cards drawn until Wednesday as I have decided to go on a whistle-stop trip to my old hometown ... haven't been for 8yrs but feel this is a good time for drawing lines and closure (don't ask)

Sorry for the short notice but the time is right ... back soon be good whilst I'm away

Woody

Hey there guys just reporting in for Tarot Duty and wanted to say thanks for the lovely words and well-wishes some of you write for me on here ... really means a lot.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Wow, quite the long thread! I would very much appreciate it if you would draw a card for me as well. Thank you in advance Woody.

Hey there MsAphrodite ... I bet you thought I would never get to you but here I am ... and thank-you so much for the picture it's beautiful

The Card Dawn Is - 3 of SWORDS

Let me begin by saying that you have reached a junction in your life where a transition will occur ... the thing with transitions is that the more difficult the situation then the stronger the lesson we learn and the further the progress we make from said lesson.

It's interesting that in the whole 108 pages of this thread you are the only person to add a picture to your request and when I drew your card I went back to look at the picture to see what relevence it might hold for your reading ... and it actually says quite a lot in tandem with your drawn card. As beautiful as the picture you added is if you look at the expression on the faerie's face it is thoughtful / sad / distant ... and I believe that this may be how you feel at the moment ... a little detached and not sure which way to go or what to do next ... the falling autumn leaves in this case may represent you feelings of things passing you by or leaving you behind ... my inner-sense tells me that you may have been feeling drained of energy lately and lacking inspiration ... I feel you ar usually a very buzzy / bright person but at the moment you feel flat ... you may be feeling the urge to avoid people or the need to distance yourself from something / someone that will disturb you emotionally.

Whatever situation has brought you to this point remember that suffering can lead to greater wisdom and out of heartache will come healing and emotional maturity ... however low you feel things are please be aware that this situation is here at this time to present you with the potential for true growth and transformation ... you are ready to grow wings (just like the faerie in the picture) and fly ... we can grow from our conflicts and difficulties rather than feel victimized by them ... the choice is yours.

This isn't in the card but I feel the need to say it anyways ...

Why do I feel there is a problem about age with you ... whatever age you are it feels as if age is a concern to you and you feel like you are losing part of who you are because of age ... this is not true ... whatever age you are ... whatever stage of life you have reached ... each age we pass through should be worn as a badge of honour ... every age has lessons to learn us and we should take them all on board as we bloom into a beautiful flower ... and even after the flower dies the rich fruit of maturity replaces it and sustains our growth and wisdom.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey Woody!

You were pretty much spot on the last time.. Any chance of another??

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

please draw card for me. I want to see what the twisting fate is instore for me.

Hey there AthlonSavage ... I will be happy to draw you a card and thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

Ok, the first thing I feel here is that you feel there is an area where you are being overlooked or unappreciated ... as a result you have lost a little of your fight and impetus ... my inner sense tells me that there is something that you are not aware of ... something hidden that may be responsible for undermining your efforts ... but unearthing these concealed dynamics could be fruitful and enlightening ... do not let apathy or fear of taking action prevent you from making the effort to progress ... take it all on board and use it to your advantage.

You may need to exercise judgement power and force of will ... but this king tells you it is essential to be firm but fair ... alternatively there may be a person like this who might be able to offer you some positive and helpful advise ... particularly in legal and financial matters if this applies ... being impartial will help you to see things clearly and you will soon become aware of the things that you no longer need to hold on to ... you must use your strength to cut yourself free from the things that weigh you down ... there is a need for intellectual honesty and self-discipline ... you may need to make a decision based on facing facts and this could possibly involve you making a sacrifice ... however the end results will be more than worth it.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Glad you took some time for yourself!
Altho I was rather hoping you'd been on vacation somewhere lovely.....LOL!

Hey there Caver78 ... I'd already taken a trip to see friends on the beautiful Isle of Skye a month or so earlier ... feel like a bit of a skyver

Feeling quite refreshed at the moment so making the most of it and catching up with the cards.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Thanks Woody i do appreciate your reading. Your reading is accurate in many respects. Im reading it over and over to ensure i understand you reading correctly. The advice financial and legal i feel mabey refers to a system with intrinsic value and existing within boundary of certain conditions and rule. Again thankyou for your gift.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Woodwytch, I'm about at the bottom of the bottom with life. No one will hire me because of a legal issue I need to hopefully clear up if they don't deny it. If they do, I can't work ever again. I'm tired of being on food stamps, in housing, and having this black hole around me because of the legal issues. I'm going to start the process to get it cleared up in the next month I think (soon as we get a court date). I'm putting my last money into this so I'll be literally broke. With a son it's hard to live this way. Can your cards see if things will go the way I need them to so I can finally work again and be someone?

3/31/73 is my birthdate if that helps.

Hey there sarra1833 ... sounds like you've been having quite a time of it ... I can't guarantee the cards will give you the answers you 'want' ... but they will give you the answers you 'need' at this time.

The Card Drawn Is - QUEEN of CUPS

You know what they say sarra ... 'When you hit the bottom the only way to go is up' and this holds true for you according to the card ... whatever the actual outcome of the legal hearing something will click into place to make your life and that of your child so much more than you ever imagined ... but before I jump ahead of myself let me explain a few things about the situation in general ... because of your fear and anxiety about this situation I feel your suppressed anger and inner-conflict which has resulted in an inability to act and make decisions sooner ... my inner-sense tells me that this was an outer conflict that seriously escalated ... now you may see a challenge being posed and you find yourself full of unanswered questions - 'how should I act' ? ... 'what should I do' ? ... this is the right time to explore the possibilities of legal mediation.

As for the outcome and your future !

This Queen of Cups card represents you and if we look at the image on the card a little closer we see there is more to it than the queen ... this card also shows that you have the protection of not one but two 'Totem Animals' ... if you look on the ground near the leg of the wooden throne you will see a green snake ...

green is the colour of money and finance and the totem energy that the snake brings to you is healing ... followed by your complete rebirth (just as the snake sheds her skin so you will shed your old life at the end of this for one that fits you better) and then you will see your desires fulfilled ... but the snake also brings the gift of patience to allow things to unfold in their natural time ... at the end of this you will hold the knowledge and wisdom required to create the life you wish for you and your child ...

Now if you look on the rock beside the queens trailing cloak you will see a black beetle ...

black is the colour of Saturn who represents steady progress and stability / endurance and patience and the totem energy offered by the beetle is self-protection (place an impenatrable shell around yourself as the beetle does to protect himself) ... once your ordeal is over and healing takes place you will regenerate as a stronger wiser person for it ... and with this comes a hidden beauty / a charisma that will develop and people will be drawn to you.

Also note the full moon hovering over the cup (the cup represents the chalice that contains the elixir of life ... the goddess within) ... the full moon represents fruition and fertility ... I see this in your case as meaning that by the next full moon (just under 2 weeks away) you will be more able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, I have no idea what your job was that has caused all this trouble for you but I can tell you that this queen represents you as I have already said and the qualities it tells me you have are that you are a kind and caring individual / a woman who inspires love / and has the natural ability to stir the emotional depths in others ... the keywords of this card are - loving / maternal / intuitive and you should allow your true intuition to be heard now ... as the personification of this queen you are deeply caring and kind and your spirit draws upon the great honesty generosity and self-sacrifice within ... this queen will bring joy to your darkest places and address your most difficult problems with grace and civility ... draw on the help of this queen and let her take you by the hand when you need her support ... she will guide you true.

Once this is all over and whatever your job before this queen is strongest in the professions of acting or the world of theatre and film ... or alternatively and more importantly (I believe) she is happiest and most productive working in the fields of counselling and healing because like you she has the art of 'soft touch and gentle talk' but even more importantly you have the life experience to help others.

Brightest Blessings Woody )O(

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady

Very very good. Thank you so much Woody... Your draw is right on.

My absolute pleasure leolady ... just a quick little something my inner-sense is telling me ... if you have been feeling nostalgic of late try not to dwell on the past but use the lessons to help you in the here and now ... you have recalled the memories for a reason.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
May I humbly request a card.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

regards

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Dear Woody,
Thank you for the wonderful surprise of your reading. I can appreciate the time and energy you've put behind your insightful answers to all of our many requests.

There is much to consider and take to heart in your reading for me. Again, thank you for your generosity...as well as for all you contribute here as a result of your fine character, wisdom and intellect.

You're a good witch, Woody.
Consolamentum

Hey there IAMTAT so pleased you enjoyed the card and I hope it turns out to be helpful in some way ... and yes ... I am (or at least I try to be) a good Witch ... I must be on a bit of a roll today because I feel the need to add a little message for you too ... the words in my head are 'when the student is ready the teacher will appear' ... I feel someone is about to come into your life who will impart some wisdom ... it may be that you have reached the time to look around for a group of like-minds ... a meeting of minds can be invaluable to your development ... you may find that it won't be long before the student becomes the teacher and you are returning the favour ... it is the way it's meant to be.

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey there guys that's it for today ... I've caught-up pretty well I think
... I shall be back tomorrow starting with a card for Taupin Desciple on Page 107.

Thoroughly enjoyed being back on the thread today I think I have my mojo back !

Woody

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hi Woodwytch, may I have a card if you have time, please?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello. I have seen this thread a few times but never asked for a reading. I would like one now if you have the time. I appreciate it.

I'm just lost right now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002

Hi Woodwytch, may I have a card if you have time, please?

Hey there kgirl2002 ... don't worry I haven't forgotten you I'm working my way down to your request towards the bottom of page 107 ... might manage to get it done tomorrow as I'm already up to page 107 now

Woody

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join