It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Glad you took some time for yourself!
Altho I was rather hoping you'd been on vacation somewhere lovely.....LOL!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
Hey Woody......

Could you perhaps draw a card for me......

muchly appreciated

Peace

Hey there Ph03n1x ... apologies for the extra long wait and I just hpe you stop by to see your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Interesting that your username whilst using letters and figure gives the illusion of reading 'PHOENIX' ... and I feel that there is part of you that you like to remain a bit of a mystery or illusion ... you mask your true feelings too often ... my inner-sense tells me that you do this particularly when matters of the home are concerned ... there may be a problem ... a child may be leaving home ... a dream may be dying but remember just like the Phoenix everything needs to die in order for the rebirth to occur and new growth to sprout through with something more positive or better suited to you.

Whatever is at the base of your feelings at the moment this is a time of great change (inwardly / outwardly / both) ... the foundations of your whole structure of belief need to be torn down and swept away ... strip yourself back to basics and allow the illumination of truth to present itself to you ... it will be a revelation that will release some long held tension and leave you feeling liberated finally ... and awakened ... only then can you start to rebuild an enduring structure of life and belief on solid foundations that will never again be shaken ... this may not be an easy time but the essence of true strength and enduring spirit cannot be bought with gold or position ... just like the Phoenix it is found in the ashes and flames of your reborn self.

Woody

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by woodwytch

Well that's very kind of you to say thank-you
... and the trip to Skye was amazing

Woody

Glad you got to enjoy your time there!

I've put a lot of thought into my last reading, and I've been trying to organize my situation.

If/when you have the chance to draw another card for me, that would be most appreciated...

thank you

Hey there kalisdad ... let's crack stright on with your second card and see what it holds for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of CUPS

I think you have struggled with feelings of oppression / guilt / shame (because however much you do or give you feel it is not enough) for so long that you probably couldn't imagine life ever getting better ... you have got into a bit of a rut ... to remedy this and truly make your situation better you need to spend a little time exploring your deepest fears and being truthful with yourself and this will allow the opportunity for real transformation.

I feel very strongly about this card and the message it brings for you ... I just hope you follow it up and don't let it slide by ... because the keywords of this card are happiness / love / fulfilment (do you want to miss out on this chance) ?

This card speaks of promises fulfilled and dreams coming true ... this can present itself in a multitude of ways ... you might be blessed with good fortune / success / warm loving family ... it's all possible for you with this card at this time in your life ... one of the two cards in this deck that has a rainbow in the image signifying that rainbows only appear after the rain when the sun comes out ... the storm is over and now positive situations can endure ... this card brings true emotional stability and freedom along with spiritual and physical blessings ... Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Back on the thread tomorrow to work through all the requests / replies Page 104 beginning with a card for h13022486 ... see you then.

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by h13022489
hello, woody, I saw you are already off line. can tarot reading tell about specific questions in mind? if so, I would very much like to have one.
edit on 12-8-2012 by h13022489 because: (no reason given)

Hey there h13022489 ... yes ... you can ask a specific question so I will wait until you ask your question before drawing a general card.

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino

Originally posted by facchino
Hi Woodwytch I spotted your link in another intro topic, and thought I would head over here and ask if could turn a card for me please.
Regards
F
edit on 3-8-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

Hey there facchino so pleased you decided to pop over and request a card ... just sorry I've made you wait so long ... so with that in mind we'll crack straight on and draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

This is a card that indicates the beginning of a new chapter in your life ... one that may involve a leap of faith ... a journey of discovery ... I feel this will be good news because there may have been something holding you back ... a limiting situation that you have had an inability to break free from ... it feels like you have avoided the possibility of truly breaking free from this situation but as you have come to the close of that particular chapter and prepare to step over into the new chapter you may notice some disruption or change afoot ... but know one thing ... you have an innate wisdom that is protecting your soul and this transition may feel a little uncomfortable in some ways but it will be beneficial in the end.

Whichever way you look at it this is a chance for a new beginning ... whether you grab the opportunity with both hands to put you on a positive path is entirely up to you ... you have come to this junction ... this turning point in your life ... it may well be an unconscious state in which you feel the tide has turned or a sense that something is going to happen (in a way it already has) ... when you come to this place where the unknown beckons it may mean that you have to leave behind or give up some baggage or burden that you have carried with you from the past ... this is a time to be clear headed and not let fear hold you back ... sometimes you have to take a risk in order to get things moving again ... remember ... you can be serious but you can still enjoy life ... trust in your inner-knowing and never forget ... life is an adventure ... a journey of discovery to be enjoyed.

Woody

Thanks for drawing this card for me.
I am blown away by this - I am just about to start a new job next week that is a complete career change for me, a real risk from the comfort zone I was in, but one I feel very excited about.
Trying to understand what the limiting situation may have been still, but that will come to me I am sure...
Your card was staggeringly accurate.

So pleased the card was beneficial and I hope by now you have settled into your new job

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woody,

Thanks for drawing me another card since I was so vague the first time around. I appreciate it.

I have moved on with my life, and have gone through many experiences since leaving my abuser. I made it farther into the domestic violence program than most people do, even being granted a two year housing program, which most people don't achieve. I was in my 9th month of housing when my abuser started calling me and begging me to come home about every 3 weeks or so. I come to find he is on his second affair since I have been gone, but he is still calling me to come home. (Or was.......I don't even keep a phone anymore because he kept getting my number from my kids) So, I have been backstabbed by my own family, and heart broken by this man even though it has been nearly two years. Our wedding anniversary will be this coming Tuesday, and even though I have been through what I have because of him, I still dream about going home, and living the life he promised me. I know that would be so wrong, but that is how I feel.

I have a job now, that I am very fortunate with, and am making money. Something he would not allow me to do, because he was extremely jealous. I know that bothers him to no end...that I am able to survive on my own. I am also in a new relationship with a guy that I have yet to sleep with, because I don't believe in doing that until I am divorced.

I am still just plodding along, learning to use my own wings again, but as you say, it's too easy to pick up old habits, and I have had some peace since not having a phone at all.

I will be very sad this Tuesday, but busy at work, being successful for myself.

Hopefully the day, and the rest of our relationship will come to an end, quickly!

Thanks again, Woody, and you have me really thinking with my head instead of my heart once again!

Hey there Sulie it was my pleasure to be of help ... I hope you are still thinking with your head and not your heart and that you are getting stronger by the day ... be strong ... be happy

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
woodwytch - please draw one for me

This should be interesting

Hey there leolady ... many apologies for your long wait so let's crack straight on and draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

Before I get into the real translation of your drawn card I just want to mention from an 'inner-sense' perspective that you may have been feeling unsettled as far as work is concerned ... as with anything in life you only get out what you put in and I feel some frustration around this area ... you may feel like you're in the wrong job or alternatively you feel like you need a job ... initially you need to explore your goals and decide whethere training / study is needed to attain your ideal job and lifestyle.

Now for the card ... it tells me that you have likely been through some trials and tribulations and as a result you probably feel a little dazed and confused and you don't really know what you should do or how you proceed from this point ... as a 'leolady' I'm guessing that under normal circumstances you are usually the gregarious one who has the biggest smile but this card is advising you to withdraw for a little while to look deep within and find the answers that will help you to move forward in the right direction ... at this point you are contemplating your options ... this is not the time to make the major decisions but the time to think your options through.

This time with this card indicates the beginning of understanding ... not just yourself but the bigger picture ... the Hermit is your 'guiding light' and he will guide you through meditation to the secret place where hidden wisdom is stored ... this is a big time of personal growth for you ... look for the symbollic signposts in your everyday life.

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77
Hi Woody!

I had a reading from you a few weeks back and i thank you. But is there any way my Husband could get one as well? Does he need to be here (hes at school) or can i just ask for him? Yes hes okay with asking me as well.

Thanks! Blessed be

Hey there pagangoddess ... unfortunately if your husband would like a card then he will have to make the request himself through his own ATS membership ... only because it's not fair on members who make requests to have a non-member get a card before them ... plus I see it as a little unethical to draw a card 'on your husbands behalf' at your request (just a personal quirk on my part) ...but if he has his own ATS account or makes one and requests a card just like everyone else then I am more than happy to draw a card for him when I reach him in the list.

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phumanchu

Thanks very much for the cards Woody. You are right on the money. I've been struggling to put everything together in my life. I know what I want to do, but there's a disconnect between what I want and what I'm actually doing. I just need that focus to put it all together. thanks again.

A pleasure to draw your card and so pleased you were happy with it ... one word for you FOCUS and your dreams can become reality ... only you can make it happen

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Back tomorrow beginning with a card for pyrodude on Page 105.

Woody

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Woodwytch, I'm about at the bottom of the bottom with life. No one will hire me because of a legal issue I need to hopefully clear up if they don't deny it. If they do, I can't work ever again. I'm tired of being on food stamps, in housing, and having this black hole around me because of the legal issues. I'm going to start the process to get it cleared up in the next month I think (soon as we get a court date). I'm putting my last money into this so I'll be literally broke. With a son it's hard to live this way. Can your cards see if things will go the way I need them to so I can finally work again and be someone?

3/31/73 is my birthdate if that helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hello Woody, I haven't forgotten this thread. I put a bit of effort into my reply and it's unreasonable for me to expect the same as you are very busy, but I was hoping for atleast a brief reply.

Maybe the information was too challenging or controversial for a public thread? If that's the case I apologize, it was only meant to be so in a friendly way. Either way I am curious as to what the reason is, and i'd appreciate it if you let me know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This clarivoyant is quite an artisan.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Very very good. Thank you so much Woody... Your draw is right on.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I hope she can draw my card. It will be the clown. Haha!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello Woody, I haven't forgotten this thread. I put a bit of effort into my reply and it's unreasonable for me to expect the same as you are very busy, but I was hoping for atleast a brief reply.

Maybe the information was too challenging or controversial for a public thread? If that's the case I apologize, it was only meant to be so in a friendly way. Either way I am curious as to what the reason is, and i'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Hey there redrezo ... please refresh my memory ... what exactly did I forget ... you sound a little annoyed with me ... but I honestly thought I'd replied to all the request's you've made on the thread ... I have to warn you that I do not respond well to a demanding attitude so please be aware of how your post comes across (thank-you) ... I'm a little shocked by your irritated tone because I have thoroughly enjoyed working on your requests concerning the Baltic anomoly and the Weizzars and thought I'd answered them as fully as I could.

But to warrant your last post I can only assume I must have missed something and if I have then I apologize it was a genuine error.

If this is the case then you're going to have to give me a clue as to what you are refering to ... the last thing I replied to you in detail was about the 'Weizzars' ... and as far as I'm aware I have not received any requests from you since then ???

I look forward to your reply. Woody
edit on 10-9-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Dear Woody,
Thank you for the wonderful surprise of your reading. I can appreciate the time and energy you've put behind your insightful answers to all of our many requests.

There is much to consider and take to heart in your reading for me. Again, thank you for your generosity...as well as for all you contribute here as a result of your fine character, wisdom and intellect.

You're a good witch, Woody.
Consolamentum

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hey there redrezo ... please refresh my memory ... what exactly did I forget ... you sound a little annoyed with me ... but I honestly thought I'd replied to all the request's you've made on the thread ... I have to warn you that I do not respond well to a demanding attitude so please be aware of how your post comes across (thank-you) ... I'm a little shocked by your irritated tone because I have thoroughly enjoyed working on your requests concerning the Baltic anomoly and the Weizzars and thought I'd answered them as fully as I could.

I'm sorry, I was really trying to be as nice as possible, I didn't think you'd be defensive and take it the wrong way. I'm sure others here feel the same way when they were trying to point out your absence in the thread politely.

It was the feedback I gave you for the last request, I valued your input and was wondering what you thought of what I wrote regarding your reading, the same you have done for others in the thread and myself on the anomaly issue.

I just thought it was strange that you didn't reply to my last post, so I assumed that maybe there was some controversial material in my post that isn't fit for the thread or maybe you are too busy to answer?

Sorry if it did seem overly demanding, I wasn't trying to be but the truth is I was waiting on that last reply, because the weizzar issue was actually meant to be kind of a probing test to see how you'd respond to a different belief system and a test of character, before I decided to ask you for paid readings.

Proof of this is that I sent you a u2u before you appeared in the thread regarding private readings on the 4th of this month, failing that I had sent you an inquiry through your webpage with an email ([email protected]).

But since you have appeared in the thread, I decided to hold off on a decision until I received a positive response from you regarding the last reading, but now I'm a little sad. Have you ever heard the story of a monk named Ikkyu-san? This is the reason behind my actions.

Wealthy patrons invited Ikkyu to a banquet. Ikkyu arrived dressed in hisbeggar's robes. The host, not recognizing him, chased him away. Ikkyu went home, changed into his ceremonial robe of purple brocade, and returned. With great respect, he was received into the banquet room.There, he put his robe on the cushion, saying, "I expect you invited the robe since you showed me away a little while ago," and left.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Why the clown dear Athlon?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join