It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Woody!

I had a reading from you a few weeks back and i thank you. But is there any way my Husband could get one as well? Does he need to be here (hes at school) or can i just ask for him? Yes hes okay with asking me as well.

Thanks! Blessed be

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks very much for the cards Woody. You are right on the money. I've been struggling to put everything together in my life. I know what I want to do, but there's a disconnect between what I want and what I'm actually doing. I just need that focus to put it all together. thanks again.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hey woody! Could please draw me a card, I could use a little guidance. You always do so well! Thanks sweetie!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Hey Woody, do a card or two for me please?

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Dear Woody!

I just forgot my last question.

I would like to have some guide lanes for my next move in my life.
Please Woody!

Thank's!
SNC.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OMG.....
We lost Woody! I know the Blue Moon was last week....but.....it's been 14 days!!
Hope things are going great for you and you've just been on holiday.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Will you be coming back to this thread?

If I know, I will stop checking everyday.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Livelovelaugh6
Hi Woody,

Will you be coming back to this thread?

If I know, I will stop checking everyday.

Thanks.

Great idea my friend..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
OMG.....
We lost Woody! I know the Blue Moon was last week....but.....it's been 14 days!!

Hey there Caver78 / Livelovelaugh6 / syrinx2112 ... sorry for being A.W.O.L for so long (thanks for the concern Caver78
) ... Livelovelaugh6 and syrinx2112 you both seem a little irritated / annoyed by my absence so I'll explain the situation (something I should have done before disappearing from the thread for 2 weeks without any kind of explanation)

As most of you who have followed this thread will know it has been running for well over a year now ... and apart from the time I had computer issues last year I have worked on the thread and read cards every day.

After visiting friends on the Isle of Skye a couple of months ago I felt very restless on my return and it took a lot to try and get back into a routine of any kind.

As most of you will also be aware ... in the real world I work as a Pastlife Regression Therapist and Tarot Reader (along with being the founder of W.I.S.P.S - Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source ... and being the administrator of my own 2 websites ... and writing ... and being an active practicing Witch ... I used to give talks to groups and hold workshops/seminars but no time for that these days) ... so it became a case of there not being enough hours in the day to cover everything and it all became a little overwhelming.

It reached a point where what time I did have to visit ATS was taken up with reading Tarot Cards for the thread and answering peoples problems who contact me daily via u2u here on ATS ... as a result I had no unwind time to just peruse the site and maybe contribute on other threads from time to time ... so I decided I needed to step away from the thread for a while to enjoy the site and recharge ... so please try to understand and don't be annoyed ... I am sorry for not letting you all know sooner and keeping you in the loop about why I wasn't here.

Hope I'm forgiven ... and Caver78 ... this thread will NEVER lose me completely ... I may just need to step out of the room occasionally for a breath of fresh air
... and Livelovelaugh6 and syrinx2112 you might be pleased to know I will be continuing with the thread (sorry you've had to come and check the thread every day
) ... and just to show goodwill I shall draw a couple of cards today.

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Hello, Woody,
Please...I would be very honored to have you turn a card for me.
-TAT

Hey there IAMTAT and grovelling apologies for the mega wait ... you've probably forgotten you even asked for a card by now so we'll just crack on and hope you still come back to see it

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

From an inner-sence perspective I want to tell you that you need to lower your defences a little and open yourself up to some deeply buried feelings ... I feel like there is a situation between you and your wife/partner or female relative where you feel like you have to be the strong one because you're the man ... but strength comes in many forms and whilst you are doing the protective male thing the female this concerns wants nothing more than to nurture the goodness inside you that is masking a hurt / disappointment of some description.

Whatever this situation is and it could be something current in the here and now or it could be something from the past ... either way by sharing this experience equally it can lead to the beginning or deepening of a relationship ... and remember just like strength ... so relationships can take many different forms ... in the image of this card you will see the salmon swimming against the flow of the river and this indicates that it is the life-traumas you have lived through that have made you strong because you have the natiural ability to survive ... this is a very feminine energy to this card and that tells me that there is a strong feminine influence in your life who has shared and helped with these things ... the words that come to my mind as I write that are 'dynamic duo' because you have the ability to help and heal together. This card indicates a lot of inspiration around you at this time so put it to good use and listen to your dreams.

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Caver78
OMG.....

Hey there Caver78 / Livelovelaugh6 / syrinx2112 ... sorry for being A.W.O.L for so long (thanks for the concern Caver78
) ... Livelovelaugh6 and syrinx2112 you both seem a little irritated / annoyed by my absence so I'll explain the situation (something I should have done before disappearing from the thread for 2 weeks without any kind of explanation)

As most of you who have followed this thread will know it has been running for well over a year now ... and apart from the time I had computer issues last year I have worked on the thread and read cards every day.

After visiting friends on the Isle of Skye a couple of months ago I felt very restless on my return and it took a lot to try and get back into a routine of any kind.

As most of you will also be aware ... in the real world I work as a Pastlife Regression Therapist and Tarot Reader (along with being the founder of W.I.S.P.S - Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source ... and being the administrator of my own 2 websites ... and writing ... and being an active practicing Witch ... I used to give talks to groups and hold workshops/seminars but no time for that these days) ... so it became a case of there not being enough hours in the day to cover everything and it all became a little overwhelming.

It reached a point where what time I did have to visit ATS was taken up with reading Tarot Cards for the thread and answering peoples problems who contact me daily via u2u here on ATS ... as a result I had no unwind time to just peruse the site and maybe contribute on other threads from time to time ... so I decided I needed to step away from the thread for a while to enjoy the site and recharge ... so please try to understand and don't be annoyed ... I am sorry for not letting you all know sooner and keeping you in the loop about why I wasn't here.

Hope I'm forgiven ... and Caver78 ... this thread will NEVER lose me completely ... I may just need to step out of the room occasionally for a breath of fresh air
... and Livelovelaugh6 and syrinx2112 you might be pleased to know I will be continuing with the thread (sorry you've had to come and check the thread every day
) ... and just to show goodwill I shall draw a couple of cards today.

Woody

Woody, no frustration on my part at all my friend. I am just an eager beaver, that's all. Excited to experience this.

Thank you so much for the response..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

If I came across as a bit 'waspy' in my reply it's probably because I feel guilty for being away so long ... I know how important these readings are to some people ... and I look forward to getting to your card sooner rather than later

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Livelovelaugh6

Hi Woody,

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw a card for me.
I almost had tears while reading your comment, you were spot on.

Having said that, I would like to ask you for a favor.

Can you please draw another card for me? I wish i can get some help to figure out which direction to seek career wise.
Thank you so much for your time and thanks for helping others with your talent.
I will be checking this thread everyday for a reply, but please take your time...

thanks again

Live love laugh

Hey there Livelovelaugh and a big grovelling apology for the long wait ... I hope this card has been worth the wait ... bit nervous now

The Card Drawn Is - THE FFERYLLYT (wise-woman / alchemist)

Ok ... the first thing I feel here is that you need to take time to explore your own feelings and thoughts because you seem to have difficulty intergrating the passion and instinct you have in your nature and this imbalance may leave you feeling weak or a failure ... you are not a failure and you need to remind yourself that we learn from our mistakes and we can only develop strength when we are aware of it's opposite condition.

You will be pleased to hear that you are about to find yourself in a position to restore harmony to competing factions ... and you will be able to maintain a feeling of deep peace ... what might surprise you here is that at this time there is nothing specific that you need to do because things will fall into place of their own accord ... the one thing you must do as far as work is concerned is be balanced and be patient ... work on your inner-balance ... balance is absolutely necessary to free yourself from inner-self from fear and self-doubt only then will the path open-up before you ... don't force it ... be patient ... one thing I do see is a lot of creativity around you ... maybe you should be looking for a job that would let you use your natural creative gifts.

The rainbow in the card indicates that the worst of your problems are over as rainbows only show themselves after the rain so the storm in now passed ... it also tells you that 'nothing in life is ever black and white ... there is the full spectrum of the rainbow out there to be explored'.

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arduous

Hey there Arduous ... I don't mind drawing a card for you at all

Woody

Wow there is something I wasn't expecting... hope it's positive, I really need that right now! Thank you so much Woody, I really appreciate your time

Hey there Arduous ... so pleased you enjoyed the card and if you are still following the thread and read this I would love to have a card drawn by you thanks for the offer

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well guys I'm back where I belong and getting back in my groove ... that's it for today and I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Ph03n2x ... see you on the other side )O(

Woody

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Good Morning Woody...I have a question on my mind today, if you have time would you draw a card for me?

Hope your having a lovely day so far...♫

Shar......

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow, quite the long thread! I would very much appreciate it if you would draw a card for me as well. Thank you in advance Woody.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

please draw card for me. I want to see what the twisting fate is instore for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hi woody, when I replied to your card post I messed up the reply. I have never done tarot cards before. If I did though I would certainly return the favor. Sorry

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arduous

Hi woody, when I replied to your card post I messed up the reply. I have never done tarot cards before. If I did though I would certainly return the favor. Sorry

Crossed wires ... don't worry about it it was a lovely metaphorical offer and much appreciated

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join