It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there redrezo thank-you so much for your patience ... I'm truly sorry you have been waiting for a reply / card for so long but I wanted some time to think about this as it was not one of the usual requests and I also wanted to know what a Weizzar was as I had never heard the term before ... and for anyone interested to know it is simply put the name of a person following a certain spiritual path (The Path Of The Weizzar) which has some traits and similarities in it's teachings as Buddist Monks like the Dali Lama ... these people are on the long road to Nirvana rather than the shortcut route.

(ctd) ...

Hello, sorry for taking long to respond but I needed to process some of the information, do research, and make sense of the reading. Thank you for doing the reading, finding confirmation outside is helpful for me.

There still some other information I've researched that may bring some clarity. The Weizzar path isn't buddhism as we know it. Yes, they do standard Buddhist practices but there is another focus which is to develop and refine the minds ability to acquire the spectrum of supernatural powers at a rapid rate. While how they do it is somewhat known publically (concentration practice, alternative magic practices, rituals etc.. the stuff i'm sure you're familiar with). There is still specific knowledge of the most sensitive kind that alot of people would covet, this is kept hidden from the public (no written records, no oral records), and at the most advanced levels passed from Teacher to pupil telepathically. In Burma it's known as the 'Hidden Path' for this reason, they don't train anybody to become a weizzar master, they are chosen based on their level of spiritual attainment and innate psychic potential. The story goes that the root of this tradition and lineage didn't start in Burma but in India 2500 years ago with the Buddha's disciple Mogallana; considered the most powerful psychic out of all his disciples, it might even extend beyond that as they incorporate ancient indian yogic/yoga practices and teachings. One of the Weizzars is said to be an Indian Yogi/Sadhu who lived during the Buddha's time and is still wearing the same garb and walking around Burma to this day. So it isn't a separate tradition from Buddhism because it is part of it, but it's the part that's not recorded or meant to be widely known by everybody. All in all I think the best description is the one written by academics; The term 'Weizzar' is synonymous with the english equivalent, 'Wizard'.

(Ctd)..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
As for feedback on the reading, while it certainly is possible that the two could be one person, you have to keep in mind there aren't just the two of them that were in burma, but around 90 weizzar masters who all have similar levels of ability. In the lineage these masters function as one cohesive unit so imo it might give the impression of the twin thing but there is also definitely a connection between the two. In Burma they are thought of as close comrades, But out of all the weizzars BMG is considered to be the leader and the single most powerful one of all. Most people don't actually know the history of BMG , but the predominant belief actually is that he wasn't born but was an Ascended Master that entered the body of a farmer peasant right before he was going to die, I think this theory makes alot of sense with the Tower card in a very literal way.

However, the tower card in relation to a normal person 'Waking' up and finding out that they were an extra-ordinary master in past life also sounds very plausible not just for BMG, but for alot of the weizzar masters who must have gone through the same experience. Unlike the Tibetan tradition where people are identified by past life and sent to be secluded in the monastery, the lineage operates in a completely different way where most of these potential weizzar masters live a normal life like everyone else until the time is right when they are guided to the path of becoming a master, the advantage is they get to live a normal life and acquire real-world experience and knowledge of what's out there when dealing with people instead of being holed up in an ivory tower.
Oh and there's also the superpowers, that's important, the difference like I said earlier a normal buddhist master may be very spiritual but most don't have psychic abilities (especially those in the west). The rationale for cultivating powers is to help people ,but a good example is Gandhi, he's very spiritually evolved, but being spiritual didn't stop a guy off the street from killing him with a gun.

well that's the end of feedback, I have to admit when I think about the stories seriously I am a little shocked to think that it could all be real. We aren't dealing with the usual run of what people consider psychic (ESP, telepathy, remote-viewing etc...). But from the examples that's been shown and from other sources stuff that's right out of a comic-book; teleportation (teleportation of other individuals), bi-location, mind-control, creating things out of thin air, stopping bullets in mid-flight, starting a car by tapping a stick on it's hood, materialize and dematerialize into different dimensions, and bending every single law of physics and everything that we know of that is even conceivable.

If the leaders and governments of the world knew people like this exist they would be considered an instant national security threat as much as Aliens and ufos. Speaking of which, I know the we are primitive technologically in comparison to the aliens that are out there and I know they also have PSI powers, but thinking about the weizzar issue makes me wonder whether some of their interest in visiting us has not just to do with us being a lowly biological specimen but our true innate potential for spiritual development and mind-blowing superpowers. Anyway thanks for reading this looong response.
edit on 12-8-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
Hi Woodwytch I spotted your link in another intro topic, and thought I would head over here and ask if could turn a card for me please.
Regards
F
edit on 3-8-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

Hey there facchino so pleased you decided to pop over and request a card ... just sorry I've made you wait so long ... so with that in mind we'll crack straight on and draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

This is a card that indicates the beginning of a new chapter in your life ... one that may involve a leap of faith ... a journey of discovery ... I feel this will be good news because there may have been something holding you back ... a limiting situation that you have had an inability to break free from ... it feels like you have avoided the possibility of truly breaking free from this situation but as you have come to the close of that particular chapter and prepare to step over into the new chapter you may notice some disruption or change afoot ... but know one thing ... you have an innate wisdom that is protecting your soul and this transition may feel a little uncomfortable in some ways but it will be beneficial in the end.

Whichever way you look at it this is a chance for a new beginning ... whether you grab the opportunity with both hands to put you on a positive path is entirely up to you ... you have come to this junction ... this turning point in your life ... it may well be an unconscious state in which you feel the tide has turned or a sense that something is going to happen (in a way it already has) ... when you come to this place where the unknown beckons it may mean that you have to leave behind or give up some baggage or burden that you have carried with you from the past ... this is a time to be clear headed and not let fear hold you back ... sometimes you have to take a risk in order to get things moving again ... remember ... you can be serious but you can still enjoy life ... trust in your inner-knowing and never forget ... life is an adventure ... a journey of discovery to be enjoyed.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by corruptpc
Woodwytch, greetings. I would love for you to turn a card for me, if you please. This is intriguing. I have been a long time lurker and your op has finally lead me to post my first reply.
I've had some health issues. Doctors aren't much help. It might all be in my mind. Thank you so much in advance.

Hey there corruptpc and well met ... I am honoured that you decided to stop lurking and post on my thread to request a card ... that's very special for me ... ok ... now I will draw you a card and focus on health issues for you but I must stipulate that whatever the card says you should still continue to follow any medical advise your doctor has given you ... anything I offer here should be seen as complimentary to the conventional advise you are given not as an alternative instead of the conventional advise given.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of SWORDS

The keywords for this card are insights / strategy / research and whilst the connection of these things with relevence to your health issues may not be instantly clear I can assure you that to me it seems very apt and confirms what I thought when I read your request ... let me begin by reminding you that I am not psychic and have no idea what the health issue is that is causing you concern ... therefore I have no idea whether it is a physical condition or a psychological problem ... either way it doesn't really matter for the purpose of this reply because I am a big believer in the theory that all physical illnesses are the manifestation of a psychological source ... the reason I can go with this theory is due to personal experience and my own health issues that have resulted from life-traumas in my past. The first thing I feel is that you really need to take a calm rational approach to challenges in your life ... at the moment I feel you allow thing to get on top of you too easily ... and I do feel that for the biggest part your health situation is the result of suppressed feelings that have created blockages that in turn disrupt your ability to be creative and effective in the world.

The first step would be to allow new ideas (like this) to challenge old assumptions and you might be surprised at the progress you can make ... some of our greatest fears and self-destructive drives are born of emotional insecurity and sometimes a lack of self-discipline ... these things can cripple a persons ability to make good decisions ... sometimes these ungrounded fears are the product of panic or guilt that has been planted by inappropriate parenting / unethical forms of education / abusive relationships / the loss of a loved one (there are many more causes but these are just a few examples) where seeds are planted in tender or vunerable minds and can have an enormous effect on a persons attitudes / self-esteem / confidence etc ... and if these were not nutured in the correct way in our early years then they can surface in later life as depression / anxiety / migraine / arthritis etc etc etc ... finding your feet in this environment takes serious inner-work and self-appraisal to reveal the true nature of the undermining issue at the heart of the situation ... we cannot change our past but we can learn and evolve from our lessons in life ... the most important factor involved in situations like this is forgiveness ... particularly forgiveness of yourself ... this is a vital healing mechanism that deals with the burdens of guilt and recrimination ... understanding and acknowledging the motivations behind past mistakes triggers the process of establishing a secure and healthy emotional foundation from which a strong new beginning can grow.

If memory serves there is a woman named Louise L. Hay who has written books about this kind of thing ... I used to have one of her books and it had a chart/table inside that listed the psychological problem and the physical issue that it could manifest into ... whilst I'm not advocating the sincerity of this woman (I know very little about her) the table in the book is extremely interesting and thought provoking so it may be worth checking her out.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A while ago (actually several moons ago
I asked you for a second card and you kindly drew one for me. I also asked what I could do in return and you suggested I should draw a card for you. Being totally unaccustomed to doing this for others, it's taken me a while to get down to doing so.

So many apologies for the lateness of my reply but I do sometimes move at the speed of a drunken snail !

But having just drawn you a card (using my faithful old Thoth tarot deck) I was presented with the two of disks. And whilst I am self confessedly quite blind when it comes to divination here's my tuppence worth of feelings from the reading:

My first impression is that you were motivated to make this thread to help us to become more aware of the ever changing, flowing nature of our realities/the universe, our parts in it, and to gently coax us into taking more notice of this. By getting us to immerse ourselves in the tarot you are trying to help us listen to our unconscious and to "tune in" more. The "getting us to tune in" bit is the foremost impression I get.

But it also gives me some feelings about you personally which are somewhat mixed. I seem to get the impression that you may be somewhat restless at the moment and are not sure why ? Either that or you may find yourself in a situation that has/is changing in a slightly unexpected way (nothing major). I have a definite impression of slight restlessness though, almost as if you're not quite sure of your footing.

Anyway I fully expect that I am wildly inaccurate (I don't think my scrumpy based hangover is helping) but thanks again for the cards and thankyou for making me work a bit

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HerrLuge
A while ago (actually several moons ago
I asked you for a second card and you kindly drew one for me. I also asked what I could do in return and you suggested I should draw a card for you. Being totally unaccustomed to doing this for others, it's taken me a while to get down to doing so.

So many apologies for the lateness of my reply but I do sometimes move at the speed of a drunken snail !

But having just drawn you a card (using my faithful old Thoth tarot deck) I was presented with the two of disks. And whilst I am self confessedly quite blind when it comes to divination here's my tuppence worth of feelings from the reading:

My first impression is that you were motivated to make this thread to help us to become more aware of the ever changing, flowing nature of our realities/the universe, our parts in it, and to gently coax us into taking more notice of this. By getting us to immerse ourselves in the tarot you are trying to help us listen to our unconscious and to "tune in" more. The "getting us to tune in" bit is the foremost impression I get.

But it also gives me some feelings about you personally which are somewhat mixed. I seem to get the impression that you may be somewhat restless at the moment and are not sure why ? Either that or you may find yourself in a situation that has/is changing in a slightly unexpected way (nothing major). I have a definite impression of slight restlessness though, almost as if you're not quite sure of your footing.

Anyway I fully expect that I am wildly inaccurate (I don't think my scrumpy based hangover is helping) but thanks again for the cards and thankyou for making me work a bit

Hey there HerrLuge ... purely out of respect and appreciation I am replying to you next ... and I want to say a massive thank-you for drawing a card for me in return (to be honest it was a long time ago and I had forgotten but this is a lovely surprise)
... drunkn snail speed is acceptable

You are spot-on target about my motives for starting this thread ... I do think it's important at this time we are living in for people to be aware of their lives and surroundings on all levels ... not just superficially ... and if my drawing a Tarot Card for someone helps them to understand that there is more to life than most of us ever notice then that has to be a good thing ... times are changing so quickly and because of all the hype that goes with it many people tend to dismiss it as hokum ... but as with all things there is some truth and reality to it underneath all the cr@p and we need to look for this so that we can be prepared for changes as they come along. Plus (and I've never made a secret of it) I want people to see that there is something tangible to the Tarot ... it's not all a hoax ... and hopefully my drawing a single card for anonymous people that I know nothing about (often not even their gender) and touching on things that they can relate to in their real world lives hopefully proves this.

As for the second part of the reading ... you were equally as accurate ... I am restless for a couple of reasons;

1/ As I've already mentioned ... these are genuinely interesting times we live in and I truly believe that big changes are afoot on several levels and most people will not be ready for these changes ... this makes me sad because everyone has had the same chances and ignorance and naivety have prevented many from exploring the possible outcomes ... I feel these changes will be personal / local / global ... at the risk of sounding a little over dramatic
I feel that we are gearing up for the next stage of planetry and human evolution and I think this restlessness that 'I' feel is felt by many.

2/ I am indeed restless with my surroundings ... I love North Yorkshire especially where I live on the edge of the Moors (so breathtaking and dramatic) ... but for a long time now I have felt the call to the Isle of Skye ... as many of you on the thread will know I have friends up there and went to visit a couple of weeks ago and this has impacted my yearning for the place (it's a totally different pace of life) ... and I do feel that I will move there one day ... but at the moment there are some practical issues that prevent this (not least that my elderly mother lives in the Midlands and from here it is a 2hr journey ... but from Skye it would be 14hrs to get down there when/if anything happens to her).

I'm not divulging all this to bore the @r$e off you but just to show you how well you did and how accurate your translation was ... well done you and it's a good lesson not to doubt yourself ... even with a scrumpy based hangover (ouch !) ... trust in your innate abilities.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
hello, woody, I saw you are already off line. can tarot reading tell about specific questions in mind? if so, I would very much like to have one.
edit on 12-8-2012 by h13022489 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
Hi Woody,

You pulled a card for me without asking you a question, and I gave you the lowdown of what was actually going on with my life. Can you pull another card for me that might indicate what my outcome will be?

Thanks!

Hey there Sulie ... I can draw you another card and we'll have a look to see if it indicates any type of outcome

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

As the image clearly shows ... you have reached a fork in your lifepath ... you can choose to follow the same old rocky path ... or you can use this opportunity to branch off in a new direction ... that should be an easy choice to all those who have not experienced the things you have experienced ... but the truth is fear can be paralysing ... I feel that you have not only experienced some awful things but when you have tried to seek help and justice it has not always been a fair decision and you have been badly let down by the system ... however ... that said you are the only person who can choose to change your life for the better ... I wish I could tell you it was an easy thing to do and everything will run smoothly ... but as someone who has walked in your shoes I have to be honest and say it's the most difficult and bravest thing you will ever do ... but oh my god it is so worth it ... but of course the trick is maintaining that strength ... the best advice I can offer here is that once you make that choice to change your life for the better ... DO NOT ... ever go back because each time you do it's a little bit harder ... it's like an alcoholic taking one last drink ... the next time they try to stop it's even harder. Begin by looking at all the imbalances in your life and try to see what it is that causes them ... quite often the cause is dishonesty (with yourself).

This card is about deciding which path to travel but don't procrastinate too long or you might miss your best chance ... I can't help but feel as I write this that you have tried to change direction many times and some kind of unfairness has put you back on the old path again with someone else (like history repeating itself or going around in circles) ... I really believe if you get yourself in order and don't let anyone tell you you can't do it ... this is going to be the time you succeed and overcome the pitfalls of your past ... but you have to be prepared to work for it ... there is a need for diplomacy in some area ... don't let frustration get the better of you and you will see that the storm clouds that have overshadowed your life can finally break.

Remember to be successful and not risk repeating past mistakes you must be balanced and patient ... take a little time to be still and calm ... finding your inner balance will enable you to see that beyond the present state is a process of trust and confidence in your own strengths ... balance is absolutely necessary in order to free yourself from the fears and self-doubt that has been keeping you spiritually deaf / dumb / blind ... for you balance is power ... and like I said to you before ... if I was able to do it anyone can !

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow! Your very good....I do know the answer, it is kinda of a strange situations....I gave up looking for the right man 4 years ago; and started to work on my education. I went back to school for my RN and this is my last year. John is the first man to show interest in me in along time....I didn't expect it. He goes to school with me, and we have done a lot of extra things together....Well to make along story short; I just thought our romance was taking off slowly. Which would be a first for me. Then he told me he is gay; it seems everyone knew this but me. It hasn't changed our relationship.I guess now I am hoping for a long term friendship.
Well thanks again!
It just helped me confirm what I already knew.

My pleasure ... sometimes a little confirmation of what we already know is all we need

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well that's it for another day and I'll be back sometime tomorrow to draw a few more cards beginning with one for phumanchu on page 103.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by facchino
Hi Woodwytch I spotted your link in another intro topic, and thought I would head over here and ask if could turn a card for me please.
Regards
F
edit on 3-8-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

Hey there facchino so pleased you decided to pop over and request a card ... just sorry I've made you wait so long ... so with that in mind we'll crack straight on and draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

This is a card that indicates the beginning of a new chapter in your life ... one that may involve a leap of faith ... a journey of discovery ... I feel this will be good news because there may have been something holding you back ... a limiting situation that you have had an inability to break free from ... it feels like you have avoided the possibility of truly breaking free from this situation but as you have come to the close of that particular chapter and prepare to step over into the new chapter you may notice some disruption or change afoot ... but know one thing ... you have an innate wisdom that is protecting your soul and this transition may feel a little uncomfortable in some ways but it will be beneficial in the end.

Whichever way you look at it this is a chance for a new beginning ... whether you grab the opportunity with both hands to put you on a positive path is entirely up to you ... you have come to this junction ... this turning point in your life ... it may well be an unconscious state in which you feel the tide has turned or a sense that something is going to happen (in a way it already has) ... when you come to this place where the unknown beckons it may mean that you have to leave behind or give up some baggage or burden that you have carried with you from the past ... this is a time to be clear headed and not let fear hold you back ... sometimes you have to take a risk in order to get things moving again ... remember ... you can be serious but you can still enjoy life ... trust in your inner-knowing and never forget ... life is an adventure ... a journey of discovery to be enjoyed.

Woody

Thanks for drawing this card for me.
I am blown away by this - I am just about to start a new job next week that is a complete career change for me, a real risk from the comfort zone I was in, but one I feel very excited about.
Trying to understand what the limiting situation may have been still, but that will come to me I am sure...
Your card was staggeringly accurate.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Hi Woody,

Thanks for drawing me another card since I was so vague the first time around. I appreciate it.

I have moved on with my life, and have gone through many experiences since leaving my abuser. I made it farther into the domestic violence program than most people do, even being granted a two year housing program, which most people don't achieve. I was in my 9th month of housing when my abuser started calling me and begging me to come home about every 3 weeks or so. I come to find he is on his second affair since I have been gone, but he is still calling me to come home. (Or was.......I don't even keep a phone anymore because he kept getting my number from my kids) So, I have been backstabbed by my own family, and heart broken by this man even though it has been nearly two years. Our wedding anniversary will be this coming Tuesday, and even though I have been through what I have because of him, I still dream about going home, and living the life he promised me. I know that would be so wrong, but that is how I feel.

I have a job now, that I am very fortunate with, and am making money. Something he would not allow me to do, because he was extremely jealous. I know that bothers him to no end...that I am able to survive on my own. I am also in a new relationship with a guy that I have yet to sleep with, because I don't believe in doing that until I am divorced.

I am still just plodding along, learning to use my own wings again, but as you say, it's too easy to pick up old habits, and I have had some peace since not having a phone at all.

I will be very sad this Tuesday, but busy at work, being successful for myself.

Hopefully the day, and the rest of our relationship will come to an end, quickly!

Thanks again, Woody, and you have me really thinking with my head instead of my heart once again!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well all I can say is I'm shocked that I seem to have actually got my "spidey sense" working for once ! At which point I should also mention the fact that I hadn't read the thread for a while so I was unaware of your recent journey to Skye etc. and drew a card for you very much completely blind (obviously I'm now catching up again as it's a good thread !)

Plus something else... after posting my message I had to attend to some other things on my PC and whilst doing so I suddenly got a very distinct impression that I'd just suprised (delighted ?) someone. There was a very definite "orangey red" sensation that accompanied the feeling too.

But I hope that whatever you decide about your possible move that things work out for you (I'm sure they will). I also have no doubt whatsoever that your mum will fully support you whatever you decide to do and would not wish you to hold back your own life purely for her.

As you say though these are definitely interesting times and I get the impression that there's "something in the air" at the moment.

However given that I actually seemed to get your card right I'm now having to have a bit of a think as I also drew a card for something personal and received the 10 of cups which was nothing like what I was expecting.

Anyway I mustn't waffle on but I'm glad to find I managed to give something back as I really appreciate the amount of effort you've put into this thread - it's one of my favourites.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by phumanchu
hi woody,

can i request a card please? thanks

Hey there phumanchu sorry for the long wait so we'll get straight on with the business of drawing your card.

The Card Drawn is - 7 of WANDS

This is a card that relates to clearance / overcoming obstacles after a struggle or challenge ... you seem to have had an inability to break free from some kind of limiting situation or belief but now you might begin to notice some form of disruption and change afoot ... remember that every problem solved strengthens your abilities and / or character ... I feel there may have been a sense of competition or rivalary ... alternatively this could relate to an inner conflict ... this card is telling you that this is the time to view the situation from a clear vantage point just like the guy in the image of the card you have the upperhand at the moment so this is the time to act.

The fact is all things change and evolve and however well prepared or careful you might be new challenges and obstacles may require you to rethink or relearn ... change is the natural part of renewal and although it can be difficult or painful sometimes you sould see it as bringing a positive overall outcome in the grand scheme of things ... you find yourself at a point in your life where you need to make decisions or choose priorities ... focus on what you really need in your life and what it is time to dispose of or cut free ... especially if it is worn out or broken or no longer meets the needs of your journey in life.

Woody

edit on 19-8-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
woodwytch - please draw one for me

This should be interesting

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11

thanks woody i really appreciated the insight... my girl friend was wanting to know if you could draw one for her also. her name is phuong... thanks again so much for doing this

peace

Hey there 11azerus my pleasure ... and I'm happy to draw a card for your girlfriend but she would have to request it for herself because if she is not a member of ATS it would not be fair for me to read a card for her in front of actual members who have been waiting patiently ... hope you understand and if she's not a member this would be a good opportunity for her to join

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey

Hi Woodwytch, sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to go back several times to get the actual meaning pertaining to my life. When looking back at the last week, I find that it had a meaning that I had to dig deeper than I liked. The choice to make is never an easy one.

Thank you for your reading. I look forward to your readings in the future.

Hey there jlatchkey don't worry about it I've been a little slack myself the last couple of weeks as far as drawing cards for requestees
looking back over the card is a good thing because we often get a greater meaning from it that way ... and the hardest choices often bring the biggest improvements into our life

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

This is indeed a welcome card Woody thank you very much! Yes last year was the worst year of my life I can honestly say! Without going into every shameful, painful, worrying detail! I do feel the caterpillar is in the chrysalis right now! I just need to sell my house, this is going to be completely different for me and I was scared I was making the wrong decision.
Now I want this house sold as soon as, especially after listening to the words of this card and your reading of it!
Alienating myself for not heeding friend’s words? Not sure about that one.
This is a wonderful card thank you so much Miss Woody

MM

I'm so pleased that it helped

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hebegbes

Wow, Woody ... that was a little bit more than I bargained for. Thanks for the response and your time. A lot to go figure out now, that's for sure. Makes me think about things that, as your reading implies, I didn't want to think about .... but obviously need to. Thanks again!

My pleasure ... sometimes the cards give us the little push we need to make us be honest with ourselves before we can move on with a clearer perspective of life.

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
You know Woody...i never did thank you for my reading. it was so spot on that it was scary! lol. so...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Thank-you for that ... so pleased you could relate to it

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join