It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
hi Woody can you do me a reading please?

thankyou for your time

MM

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi there Woody,

Please could i have a card turned when you have the time.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekad
hi woodwytch, would you mind drawing a card for me? i'm wondering if i'm on the right path in life. thanks

Hey there bekad ... this is so frustrating I drew a card for you yesterday and when I pressed the button to send said post it never reached the thread ... it all got lost in the ethreal realm where these things disappear to never to be seen again. I can only assume that for whatever reason you were not meant to receive that particular reading so I will have another go today and see what happens.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of WANDS

In answer to your question 'are you on the right path in life' (?) ... this card indicates that things are as they should have been for that particular time but this card is here to tell you that you will find yourself approaching a 'gateway' in your life that is ready to be explored ... I feel the reason you have asked this question is because the energy around and within you has been a little chaotic lately and it has made you feel confused ... as a result you may have been a little withdrawn wondering what the next move will be ... you are partly to blame for this because I feel that you are not taking time to be 'still' and this kind of hectic and erratic behaviour / outlook can result in false relationships or false hopes ... you need to calm it down and observe the finer details of the people and situations that are part of your life at the moment ... you need to bring some quiet calm back into your life before you can move forward ... you may have been so caught-up in the distractions of life that you have missed some of the inner-promptings.

The subconscious senses related to the desire to resolve decisions are about to be awakened within you ... the 'gateway' will stand open for you if you are prepared to take positive action ... this could be the first move towards reforming your relationship with life ... by preparing to step through the 'gateway' and make a choice to allow forward momentum to flow naturally you will notice a new mental discipline developing ... you are indeed on the right path in life but you are standing at a crucial crossroads from which you can now move forward with confidence ... once the decision is made to take control of these elements inside you and direct your power a whole new paradigm of possibilities will be released ... but remember these energies will need to be harnessed to reach their full and effective potential ... the question is ... how much are you prepared to put into attaining the life you want ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Would you mind turning a card for me please, thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hebegbes
Hi, Woody. I know you say you're not psychic, but I have many areas of my life in which I have questions. If you need a specific direction, I guess the biggest area of concern is my job right now. Can you draw a card for me and center your attention in that direction?

Hey there hebegbes you have asked for me to focus on the area of your job for the purpose of this reading ... but in reality it feels like all the difficulties and situations you are going through at the moment have become one big ball of anguish for you ... pretty much all consuming so that you have almost forgotten what pleasure is so let's see what the Tarot has by way of advise for you.

The Card Drawn Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman / Pan)

This card is very fitting because it reflects the hardest lessons we take on in life and acts as the call to awaken to responsibility ... there is much strength to be gained from your life when this card shows itself ... you clearly know that changes are needed but I think you fear the consequences of change ... you have been procrastinating over your problems for far too long that they have taken on a life of their own and are suffocating you ... and all because you fear the results of the necessary change ... but think about it ... anything is an improvement on the way you feel now isn't is ?

A challenge has arrived in your life and the situation may be very complex for one reason or another ... it could even have a profound effect on your life and how you deal with the world ... now is the time to take control of your fears and deal with the insecurity with courage and integrity ... always be aware that however threatening or difficult this situation is you can only become stronger and more resilient from the experience of understanding and experiencing and accepting the inner darkness ... much can be gained by facing our most deeply hidden and suppressed fears which usually stem from our own deepest instincts and desires ... once this truth has been absorbed and utilized for our own defence then the darkest of places and the most challenging of tests can be dealt with without fear ... this is time o accept responsibility for your life and the way you lie it ... and if you can gain mastery over this life-force then there is high potential for abundance and liberation from your problems once and for all.

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks woodwytch, the reading is spot on

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch I spotted your link in another intro topic, and thought I would head over here and ask if could turn a card for me please.
Regards
F
edit on 3-8-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Woodwytch, greetings. I would love for you to turn a card for me, if you please. This is intriguing. I have been a long time lurker and your op has finally lead me to post my first reply.
I've had some health issues. Doctors aren't much help. It might all be in my mind. Thank you so much in advance.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello, been meaning to post earlier but needed to double check some of the information. I'm a bit tired of the 'anomaly' , so I'm moving on to an area that i'm still kind of researching on my own. Like I said it's not going to be about me, but about some people in a far away land that's very culturally different and different belief system (the intersection between culture and religion is sometimes a very fuzzy distinction) which is why I think this will be a bigger challenge.

This is about the burmese 'weizzar' more about the two famous ones in Burma who are Bo Bo Aung and Bo Min Gaung. In Burma they are widely known by everybody, but in the west nobody has a clue who they are unless they are academics researching the cultural history of Burma and there isn't a whole lot of information about them.

I want to share a couple of stories about the both of them so you get an idea of why I'm interested in this subject as well as give background info.
img39.imageshack.us...

This is Bo Bo aung, he's a bit of a historical figure in the 1700's. There is a legend where in school he was a school mate of a future king of burma named Bodaw Paya, back then they were friends and made something of a friendship pact. Fast forward a couple of years, Bo Bo aung becomes a full fledge weizzar and is becoming well-known by people and Bodaw Paya is king. The king decides that Bo Bo aung is becoming a little too popular and decides to execute him despite being former friends. As Bo Bo aung is brought before the king he issues a challenge toward him before he is executed, he asks him to wipe out a symbol on the floor he draws called a 'wa' in burmese it is basically an 'O' and in weizzar tradition is a symbolic rune. The king tries to wipe it out, but then finds out there are two more , and as he tries to wipe those other ones out, they keep growing until the whole floor is covered in symbols. At last the king gives up, and Bo Bo aung tells him directly " If you could not erase the symbol I drew, what hope do you have of killing me?"

At that point of course the king feels powerless and extremely sorry for himself, while his former friend who I bet wasn't thrilled at having been the object of an execution basically gives something of a lecture and leaves.

This is Bo min gaung, who is actually I think the most famous weizzar and the most recent one as he lived in the 20th century and during ww2.
img593.imageshack.us...

There a couple of interesting stories about him. When he lived during the British Occupation of Burma he was well known by people, the British administration probably decided he is a threat and 'tried' to put him in Jail. As they put him in, they find him wandering outside, they put him in again, and then they find him outside again, then they put him in again... and well you get the idea and no they weren't successful. Another interesting story is during WW2 when bombs were going off, and gunfire was going off and everyone was ducking for cover he just walked around normally like as if there was nothing, the Japanese soldiers were so impressed that they donated food to him. There are alot of other stories but I think this should suffice, but I'll leave a personal account of one person who met him.
www.ayezay.com...

In summation BoBo Aung is supposedly a master of runes/alchemy. Where as Bo min Gaung more recent, was known as something of a madcap (crazy guy), supposedly they say he did this on purpose to avoid drawing too much attention to the overt use of his powers. They both belong to the same mystical lineage.

So my request for a reading is about one or both of these individuals and whether or not these so called legends actually happened? The choice is up to you to focus on which person or story to which you can get a good bead on or be able to tune into. I'd be curious to what you'd come up with as they are reported not to be 'ordinary' but who knows maybe they are? I delayed writing this because of the length but atleast the anecdotes here may prove to be enertaining, thanks for reading.

Hey there redrezo thank-you so much for your patience ... I'm truly sorry you have been waiting for a reply / card for so long but I wanted some time to think about this as it was not one of the usual requests and I also wanted to know what a Weizzar was as I had never heard the term before ... and for anyone interested to know it is simply put the name of a person following a certain spiritual path (The Path Of The Weizzar) which has some traits and similarities in it's teachings as Buddist Monks like the Dali Lama ... these people are on the long road to Nirvana rather than the shortcut route.

(ctd) ...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
>>>Reply To Redrezo Continued

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by woodwytch

I am in awe right now.

From your reading: "This could be the cathartic event in your life that brings spiritual renewal ... any lonliness or confusion that you might feel will pass as this phase reaches it's natural conclusion and you must allow yourself be guided by trust and know that you will pass through any fear to emerge stronger ... this will be a time of deep revelation of feminine mysteries and psychic awakening ... this will be your rebirth ... the still point of your potential ... the primal source of intuition an initiation ... your inner transformation."

Woodwytch,
Last year was a year of struggles, heartbreak, disappointments and confusion. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, had a complete mastectomy, lost my job and almost went bankrupt, financially and emotionally. (at the age of 39)

In the last 2 months so much has changed. It's as if a veil has lifted and I am starting to see things clearly for the first time. I have a new job (my dream job). I have a renewed appreciation for life. I have a new appreciation for beauty that must be sought after. What I mean by that is I can now find beauty in most anything. The pile of laundry in my basement that used to cause me to have nightmares, now reminds me how fortunate we are to have clothing. The sink full of dishes that I used to dread, reminds me that we are so fortunate to have food. I am no longer afraid, I am strong.

Thank you so much for taking the time to pull a card for me. I am still in awe

Wow ! Thank-you so much for the detailed feedback that is amazing ... you are an inspiration to all those who think they have problems ... and I'm so pleased the card was significant for you ... may good health continue for you (and yours) ... brightest blessings always be with you )O(

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa

It's fine, I'm not embarrassed, and I WAS focusing directly on my business when I asked for a card, ne'er mind
I always expect my clients to be brutally honest and although I too stand by my cards, you simply can't be 100% accurate for everybody, if we did we would have the mind of God. I often use clairvoyance and empathic links with my readings and you always get at least some you cannot read for.

Thanks for the try though

Hey there again ... it's interesting that you say that 'you' were focusing directly on your business when you asked for a card ... but as we have already established 'I DO NOT consider myself to be a psychic' (I deplore the image of charlatanistic behaviour the word has come to stand for and would never want to be known by this terminology ... but hey ... that's just me
) ... however with that in mind it doesn't really matter what 'you' were focusing on at the time you requested the card ... it is dependant on what 'I' was focusing on when I drew the card ... and I was focusing on the general spectrum of areas in your life ... that is why I suggested that whilst you are focusing so much attention on the business area of your life there may be another area that is being neglected slightly.

I can only translate the information that I get from the card (I feel you got a little defensive and took it as a bit of an insult from me personally) you have the freewill to do as you will with that information ... may you find the life you hope for and be happy in your skin ... 'If It Harm None So Mote It Be' )O(

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

You pulled a card for me without asking you a question, and I gave you the lowdown of what was actually going on with my life. Can you pull another card for me that might indicate what my outcome will be?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
may i please get a reading? i would really appreciate it thanks

Hey there 11azerus11 ... of course I can draw you a card ... let's see which one comes out for you and what it has to say.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

Well the first thing I feel is that you have been through a period of lesson-learning and some of those lessons may have been quite difficult ... the trick is to take a step back and really look at ourselves as those around us would see us and try to improve in the areas we have been lacking ... but more importantly we have to acknowledge our mistakes before we can move on ... and I feel this is the stage you are at right now ... stay alert to your actions/words and those of the people around you otherwise you could be in danger of losing energy / goodwill / or money ... I feel you have had difficulty finding balance in your life and this has not all been your fault ... just make the conscious effort to be self-disciplined and beware of crossing the line between carefree and careless.

This card tells you it is time to seek your higher purpose ... a time to let-go and move-on ... remember (as difficult as it might be) you need to look at your past / acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them ... then you are ready to grow and attain new wisdom ... this is a time of renewal and potential ... see it as time to shed the skin of your past and accept and utilize the potential of your present ... and don't be afraid to make more mistakes (it's how we learn) just don't repeat the old ones again ... see potential where others might see barriers ... see challenge where others might see impossible odds ... all of your life-lessons so far have made you stronger ... wiser ... and more effective in the world ... visualize your future as you give thanks for your past ... the goals that you had been working on may no longer satisfy you ... I feel that these changes that are currently taking place in you have probably left you feeling a little dazed / confused / worn down and this would be the ideal time to recharge and redirect yourself to the core purpose of your life ... this is where the next phase begins for you ... enjoy.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

Thank you Woodwytch.

Your card has put things in perspective for me.

The keyword i presented was "insight", so no "psychics" required

Your help proved to be invaluable to me.

You take time out of your own to help a complete stranger,
without any expectation of payment.
The world cannot have enough people like that.
You have my humble thanks.

Well thank-you very much that is so lovely of you to say ... the reason I started the thread in the first place was to show people that there are still some genuine people out there amongst the charlatans and money-grabbers who have a real ability to read the cards ... I wanted to try and show that Tarot Reading is not always a set-up or rip off ... it is real when it's done properly and it can only be done properly with time / experience / and patience ... there are no short-cuts.

Sadly there are many out there who think they can just jump straight into something they feel will make them some easy money and that shines a dubious light on those with genuine ability and good ethics ... this is the reason I put so much time into this thread ... because I want at least the people who have visited this thread to know that there really is something to the Tarot and it shouldn't always be about the money ... that and of course I just love doing it

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Thanks woody, and aye, it was a bit tough, I knew what the sacrifice would be when you pulled the card last time. I simply put it off for awhile. But because of that event, my mind has become... quiet. I am learning things faster due to new found focus, including reading into the occult.

The event lead me to new discoveries along with information that was not previously available to me prior. In a way I sense the end of my journey near, especially after fasting and detoxing my body from unwanted chemicals. I feel so much better now, it seems my diet was a major factor on how I was feeling.

Other than that, I have been seeing orbs of light more profound than before. And I do feel like I am finally about to dicover something i've been searching for a long time. So in a way, its a breathe of relief.

Thanks again

It sounds like you've come on in leaps and bounds ... really turned a corner ... it's weird isn't it how sometimes we desperately try to hang onto something ... and once we actually take the plunge to make the necessary change we feel so much better for it and wonder why we never did it sooner
... stay strong and keep up the great progress ... good luck in all your life choices.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I'm amazed. You described my current circumstances perfectly.

Ok, this card would indicate that there has been some kind of emotional hibernation ... it feels like you were not getting anywhere with a situation so you 'shut-down' ... there is something that you feel very strongly about and maybe the other party can't quite see it from your point of view so there may have been quarrels (someone may have been acting like the proverbial 'bear with a sore head') ... there has certainly been feelings of restlessness and frustration on your part ... you need to know that this is not an ideal time to make important decisions ... some of what has been going on may feel like it has rocked your foundations a little and before you move forward there is work to be done to strengthen these foundations ... once this is done they will be stronger than ever ... it is important to restore harmony and greater communication ... a project that involves creation / creativity may have been impeded as a result of you not being in tune ... more work is needed and the first thing you need to do is prepare the ground for inspiration and manifestation.

I'm so uninspired by my job right now. I'm a teacher, and this is my tenth year of teaching. Last year was absolutely dreadful; a new principal (who's a bit touchy), teaching in the same school where my son started his kindergarten year and had tremendous problems. Right now we're gearing up for school to start again, next week...normally at this point I'm eagerly decorating my classroom and researching lesson plans...but not this year. I do NOT want to go back to work, but staying home is not an option.

You may feel like you need a miracle to get thing as they should be ... and if you take things calmly a miracle is within your grasp ... in a relationship situation this card indicates results of a well-grounded / secure / peaceful and enduring future ... in a work situation there could be a job offer / promotion / or salary increase ... this card also indicates that any contracts or career changes would argur well at this time.

I do feel like I need a miracle...I'm in a slump and looking for a way to pull myself out of it. As for career change, I've been turning that over in my mind for some time now but not feeling confident I can pull it off. I want to become a full time writer, I know I have the ability to be great, but the writing market is so fickle it would be irresponsible to quit my job and write full time, especially since I'm unpublished. Plus I'm not sure if I could stick with it, personal discipline and everything.

Thank you very much for your reading, it gives me hope that things will improve. Much appreciated!

So pleased the card gave you the hope you needed ... one thing I felt during the reading is you definately hae the potential to overcome this problem ... you definately have the strength but here's a little tip on how to protect your energy from another persons energy;

Always place some protective energy around yourself when dealing with people who weaken / anger / upset you ... just visualize a flexible but impenatrable globe of coloured light encasing you ... sound simple but it's very effective (you can move about freely within the light but nothing / no-one can penetrate it from the outside) ... as for the colour ... whatever colour comes to your mind when you do it is the colour you need for that occasion there are no hard and fast rules

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Livelovelaugh6
Please draw a card for me

Thanks in advance.

Hey there Livelovelaugh6 ... yes I can draw you a card so let's crack on and do it

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

My first instict from this card is that you dream of excitement in your life but feel stuck in a rut that you don't know how to break ... you would love to be rebellious maybe even a little eccentric and tell the system that makes you feel so restricted exactly what to do ... but the truth is you are either too nice to do that or else you are too lethargic to actually act on your dreams because things have been too stagnant for too long ... in amongst your daydreams you have an originality of ideas ... but in spending so much time dreaming of how you would like things to be in your world ... or dwelling on the opportunities that have slipped through your finger you are in serious danger of missing a once in a lifetime opportunity that is just waiting for you.

This card is telling you it's time to be decisive and regain some forward momentum because the boredom that you have felt has created a state of inaction ... the keys required to unlock the energy and allow it to flow and enlighten you are actually present ... you are just not seeing them at the moment ... inspiration is there for the taking but it's up to you to make the first move ... new challenges should not be feard they should be grasped and utilized to their natural limit ... this is your opportunity to become the person you always dreampt you could be so stop daydreaming and grasp that opportunity that you've been putting off / ignoring.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Good to see the card hit the spot and more importantly that you are making some headway ... stay strong and never look back ... I was in an exremely violent marriage for far too long (many years ago now) so I know how damn near impossible it is to get out and break the cycle ... for anyone who has never had this experience they really can never understand ... but once you finally get the courage to leave and keep moving forward it's amazing ... I've seen your request for a follow-up card and I will draw it when I get to it in the queue.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Can I ask you, about a man named john; is he in the cards for me?

Hey there zbeliever ... a very direct and specific question and I will do my best to give you a very direct and specific answer ... but one thing I feel the need to say here is that if you need to ask this question then maybe you already know the answer deep down ... but let's see what a card has to say about it anyway.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Well I'm guessing this was probably not the card you were hoping to see but I'll explain the relevence of the card to your question and what it is telling you ... first I would like to tell you what my 'inner-sense' is telling me ... you have been swept along in a situation that has stirred your emotions ... but my strongest feeling here is that this man is not for you and if you were to follow your heart on this matter you would regret it deeply not too far down the line ... emotions from our heart can sometimes make us lose sight of reality and that is bad because this is a time when you need to make mature decisions not to satisfy your immediate desires but to work towards a goal that will bring rewards later.

This card speaks of great changes in your life ... you need to be strong here and see that any kind of relationship with this man named 'John' would not be built on solid foundations and it would not take long for them to crumble ... you need to tear down the old structures of your belief systems and frames of reference as I feel they may have failed you in the past ... it feels like this is a kneejerk reaction to a fear of being alone ... or some idealistic image of a fairytale romance ... what you should do is concentrate on building some sturdier foundations on solid groud before you consider giving your heart to anyone ... and to do that you need to strengthen yourself ... find your feminine power ... your inner-Goddess ... only then will your judgement have the clarity required for a successful / equal / loving relationship because only then will you attract the right kind of man ... one positive thing to come from this is your new awareness of potential ... take off the blinkers and see your real worth ... don't sell yourself short or settle for anything less than 'The One' who will show you all the love and respect you can handle.

Woody

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join