It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey there everyone, I thought this might be a thread of interest to some of you ... although I have seen similar threads in the past get swamped with requests, so I could live to regret it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59060ad27a28.jpg[/atsimg]

I have read the Tarot Cards for well over 20yrs ... I even worked for the British astrologer Russell Grant on his 'Live Psychic Tarot Line' (many will recognize the name in the UK but not too sure if he's well known elswhere) for a short while some years back but I couldn't settle in to the time restrictions per client ... because every client is different not all readings (in fact not many readings) can be completed thoroughly in 20mins ... so I didn't stay long.

I still do 1-2-1 readings in the real world and on my website (along with a general 'Daily Tarot Card');

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

There are a few points I would like to make before I throw open the thread to card requests;

#1 I do not ... and have never ... nor will ever claim to be Psychic

At least not in the way the term is usually bandied about ... I am however an intuit and a sensitive ... and on occasions I have had some extraordinary insights about people ... and have been able to tell them things that I should not logically have been able to know under normal circumstances, with complete accuracy.

That said I could no more sit across the table from someone and tell them about their Aunt Nelly and Uncle Albert any more than I could tell them what they had for their dinner the night before ... when it happens it happens and I cannot do it to order.

What you should understand (for the purpose of this thread) is, that every Tarot Card in the deck has it's own specific meaning and definition ... and the message in any given reading is dependant on the meaning of the individual cards ... and the overall picture that builds up the relationship between the other cards drawn in a reading ... and even after all these years it still amazes me how accurate they are.

#2 The law dictates that I have to tell you that this is for entertainment purposes only and you must be over 18yrs old to request a card

Anyone who would like me to pick a card for them should post a request ... but please be aware that there is no guarantee that I will be able to get to all of you if there are too many requests (I have a life off the internet ... disgraceful I know
)
... but please know that when I do get to your request the card drawn will cover the 24hr period from the time it is placed on the thread (not the time you placed the request).

#3 The format of the thread will be the definition of the drawn card + a picture of that card.

For the purpose of this thread I shall use the Druidcraft Tarot Deck because the illustrations by Will Worthington are really colourful and clear with lots of symbolism hidden in the pictures.

As the thread gets going I'd appreciate your feedback / questions / comments etc ... but please remember ... if The Tarot is not your thing then please just step away from the thread because I will not waste time replying to negative / rude comments. This thread is designed for those who are interested and would like to participate in the general constructive nature of the threads intent.

Woody

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm intrigued, so please turn the cards for me...Oh and may I be your 1st recipient..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok - sounds like fun! Please draw a card for me.
I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thank you Woody, I use to read the cards somewhat, I was learning.
Would be interested to see what it says for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
may i please be 4th, never had it done before.
2nd
edit on 13-6-2011 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I used to read card when i was younger. I found that the Dragon Tarot worked the best for me as i was born year of the dragon. I would love to see what card you pull for me. Thanx Woodwytch.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One for me please! I find Tarot so interesting.

And thanks for an interesting thread. Will be good to read what everyone gets

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Spent most of my life surrounded by the cards so S&F from me for your kindness.. tho not asking for a card I just wanted to give you a
and hope you don't get too swamped

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dear Woodwytch: I enjoy reading your posts. Since this is for entertainment purposes, what the heck. Please read one for me too. Thanks, maybee
Keeping my fingers crossed for good luck.

link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I’ve been to a bit of readers over time.

I try to cruise by the spiritualist camp up in Wonewoc, WI, every late summer/early fall when visiting my Sister. Some have been on the money, others, not so much. But it is entertaining. And sometimes creepy, but in a good way.

I believe that there could be something to reading. But there are charlatans out there.

That being said, are there requirements you need to do a reading?

link   
I would also like mine read to!

link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Please include me in selecting a card when you get the opportunity.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am very interested in you reading a card for me.... Please enlighten me, good or bad I can take it.
Thanks
red

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi,

May I be added to the list for a card?

Thanky

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would enjoy a card of the day, mine always seem filled with all sorts of doom and gloom, so lets see what the shadow says today...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I will have a go if you don't mind : )

thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
I'm intrigued, so please turn the cards for me...Oh and may I be your 1st recipient..

Hey there sussy, thank-you for being the first person to participate.

The card that came our for you was; 10 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cbb39e2cc3e.jpg[/atsimg]

This is quite a grim looking card (sorry) but it actually indicates that whilst you have been through a tough time recently it's finally coming to an end ... the storm clouds will be moving away very soon and all you have to do is remain strong ... courage and willpower will see you through this last stretch.

One thing I would remind you here is that we often learn most from the hardest lessons.

Woody

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I hope I'm not too late; I would love a card too.
Great offer, by the way.
Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yeah - it looks like you are getting swamped
If you have time I would appreciate it too!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We have a set of tarot cards but we're never sure if we're doing it right.

I'd love to be added to your list. Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join