It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swatch Watches new advertising campaign: illuminati stuff.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I can see where your coming from but the reason I even knew about this campaign is because my friend is a model and he is in the new advert.

That was shot in london, and Swatch is a swiss company, theres nothing italian about any of it.

They chose this particular word, this is a conspiracy website.

I brought it to the forum so that we could discuss the possibility of foul play by the new world order/illuminati elite, Im on the fence about the whole thing and agnostic about the illuminati's hand in this contentious piece of advertising.

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

See where it says illumi nazioni? just hover your cursor there. Something pops up called "Biennale di Venezia" or perhaps more correctly La Biennale di Venezia.

Im going to take the simple less complex route and still say because its a venice inspired event this is why the name is based of Italian.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

The simplest answer is usually the right one, and you're probably correct, as were the people earlier in the thread who pointed out that 'illuminazione' is simply italian.

However, I still chuckled when I saw the advert, because of how easy it was to see a conspiracy in it.

For this reason alone I brought it to the forum.

People spend ages looking for 9 11's in cartoons and movies, and the like, in order to make proof of the illuminati, Im not one of those people. But I do love to read a good one of those threads!

This wasn't exactly supposed to be a ground breaking thread guys, It was just a bit of conspiracy fun.

Thanks for contributing.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

You are indeed correct, we can find these 'clues' in the simplest things, from city street formations to the dollar bill. Its cool though, its a good exercise in critical thinking.
Nice watches, though I would feel guilty spending that much money on a watch....well actually I don't even wear one, I thought thats what cell phones were for now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join