It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swatch Watches new advertising campaign: illuminati stuff.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
In Swatches new advertising campaign I can spot the words illuminati, nazi and zion all hidden away in the one word. Illuminazioni

Coincidence?
www.swatch.com...

I think it may just be another advertiser jumping on the bandwagon, conspiracy stuff seems to be awful trendy at the moment, but Im agnostic: The illuminati might have done it.

what do u think?
edit on 13-6-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Great Find! Can't figure out for the life of my how they got "Illuminazioni" from "swatch"? Is it swiss for anything? Strange indeed

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Great Find! Can't figure out for the life of my how they got "Illuminazioni" from "swatch"? Is it swiss for anything? Strange indeed

Sounds kinda like Latin when i try to pronounce it. I think it may pronounced Illumee Naziownee if it is somehow related to Latin. Then again, Latin is the only language, I have studied at any length other than english.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The words bother you? Nazioni is nations? and Illumi is lighting? So that would be lighting nations I guess......illuminate was a word before a group decided to use it for a club name. What is your theory of those words and what they mean to us?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

just found out the italian "Illuminazione" translates to "Lighting". But what the heck does that have to do with SWISS watches?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

From the press release...

La Biennale di Venezia is one of the world’s most important forums for the dissemination and “illumination” of current developments in international art. This year the International Art Exhibition, which opens June 4 th and runs through November 27 th , features 83 artists selected by curator Bice Curiger, who chose as title “ILLUMInazioni - ILLUMInations”, a thematic evocation of the role of contemporary art today

Lighting-Nations. Swatch are sponsoring an art exhibition.

st.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Well, that's the end of this thread LOL Good job

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Come on Guys, you don't see this??

It is a word which combines the "Big Three".

Illuminati, Nazi, And finally, Zion!

Illuminazioni

Illumi-Na zi on
edit on 13-6-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Those words already exist in italian......because it contains some of the same letters doesnt make it what it is. Illuminati borrowed a word, just like hitler borrowed a sacred and good symbol and made it crooked.

Nazi is a mixture of full words...if you want to get really into language, zion i think is actually more appropriately spelled Tzion or Tsion.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Screwed

doesnt make it what it is..

Ummm, I suppose alot of things "aren't what they are"
but the way i see it, this "Is what it is".

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Then in the course of logic and evidence, your hypothesis is a flawed one.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This better work,

edit on 13-6-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Yeah one of the many designs available, and skulls as cool teenage fashion is nothing new. Alot of people allure to that bad boy image "yeah man cool a skull...wicked, bad ass" or whatever else they would say about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Lagrimus i checked the swatch website and its definitely weird stuff, added a few photos for your thread, the one with the skull is bizarre to say the least, will check out more for later, the firms advertisement strategy is a little on the cultish side,

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yea I wanted to bring this to the attention of ATS because I could clearly see that a conspiracy could be read in to the logo for the advertising campaign.

I did say that Im agnostic as to whether that means the illuminati, zionist, elite did this on purpose ( to promote their cultish cause) but it also seems to much of a coincidence to not at least deserve a discussion.

To all of those of you that said its italian for illumination, absolutely true, but it still seems like a weird choice, you wouldnt use it by accident and not notice that the second line started with the word nazi would you?

So the advertisers for swatch weren't the type of people that saw the word nazi on the second line and thought 'oh yea hmm yer lol its not such a good idea after all, lets do something else'.
This is what makes the conspiracy more believable to me.

Thanks for embeding pictures and for contributing to the thread. cheers to all that replied.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

Yea I wanted to bring this to the attention of ATS because I could clearly see that a conspiracy could be read in to the logo for the advertising campaign.

I did say that Im agnostic as to whether that means the illuminati, zionist, elite did this on purpose ( to promote their cultish cause) but it also seems to much of a coincidence to not at least deserve a discussion.

To all of those of you that said its italian for illumination, absolutely true, but it still seems like a weird choice, you wouldnt use it by accident and not notice that the second line started with the word nazi would you?

So the advertisers for swatch weren't the type of people that saw the word nazi on the second line and thought 'oh yea hmm yer lol its not such a good idea after all, lets do something else'.

Thanks for embeding pictures and for contributing to the thread. cheers to all that replied.

Well I guess they think differently then we do, and I doubt they equate an actual word in their language to that or change the original spelling cause of hitler (like the swastika being taken out of all cultures that it represents fortune etc because it was flipped around and used for nefarious purposes, it was theres to begin with). Nazione is an actual word that existed i think well before hitlers reign and his combo of two german words. People equate luxury with italy, rich wines, fabulous foods, beautiful men and women etc. I could not think of a more appropriate language to put that in.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Haha,

AND when you go to their site, you get bombarded with the "Full Blooded Collection"

AND they're Swiss Flag Logo, is a reverse Knights Templar Flag

AND Illuminazioni just means Illumination, but that could be a double meaning, the obvious being a light up watch

AND the religion of the Illuminati, Illumination.

I don't know, there could be something to it, but I'm not going to get too distracted by Swatch's little idiosynchronicities.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by derst1988

just found out the italian "Illuminazione" translates to "Lighting". But what the heck does that have to do with SWISS watches?

Well, to be honest if I had to guess where the Illuminati were to be based out of, it would certainly be Sweden. They make watches, and chocolate well /joke. Oh and they are bankers. Its no secret that bankers know about deals before they happen. This is true in our lives, it is true in our society, and it is true in Sweden.

It is very possible it is conjugated differently, considering the i instead of e, but i get the feeling this is just marketing. Lightning. its fast, bright, electric, destructive, awe inspiring, ect. Clearly this target has a well trained hunter's bow aimed at it. IMHO.

ps. besides, i believe Illuminati to be a created fabrication by the real people in control. who are unknown. This is a belief, not a fact.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Haha, yea, I dont think anyone needs to loose any sleep over this one, it was just a little too good to not post it up on ATS for entertainments/ arguments sake.

Thanks to all that have contributed so far, for adding to the argument, so far Im leaning toward:

the evil puppet masters are at it

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

That's awfully english-centric thinking. "Nazioni" is italian for "nations". You want the italian people to redefine a word that's been in their language for hundreds of years because the stem "nazi" now has a negative connotation?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join