It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Light Worker's Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In order to help someone who's in a very different vibrational frequency, you've got to adjust your vibrational frequency so that they can hear you. And if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would not adjust our vibrational frequency down—ever. We would not introduce more resistance in our vibration for any reason whatsoever, because disconnecting yourself from resources does not give them more to eat.

Abraham Hicks

On this journey of mine, which took a whole new turn in 2003, I have become, in the eyes of friends, family, co-workers, neighbors etc, a bit "esoteric" or "eccentric" or "weird."

In fact, in a recent conversation with a close friend, I mentioned in passing to him that I realized, in my truth seeking, I appeared to be on the fringe.

"Nah, Dude...you're out there," was his response.

So I reflected and this is what came to me this morning:

In the excitement and progress of my spiritual journey, I feel the need to share it with others. New readings, books, findings, revelations...(in fact, this very post may contradict my own revelation, as you will see).

As Light Workers, WayShow-ers, Truth Seekers, or Metaphysicists, if you will, it is best to just "Be." Everyone is on different levels. Not everything resonates with everyone, at least not at the same time. So when I come across something that resonates with me, and then share it in excitement with someone else, it is a risk that it may not connect with them. So rather than get a, "Whoa! That's profound! Send me the link/Lend me that book," etc., you may get a, "Whoa! Dude, you really need to lay off the pipe for a while."

So, what I share with you may not be new to you, but it is to me. And that is that I am just going "To Be." I will simply be an example of my learning and experiences, shining my light. Those who are attracted to my light, those who are curious to learn, will come to ask. And rather than overload them, which I have done in the past to hurry them along, I will break off a little piece and give it to them for their hunger.

They may walk away satisfied and never "come back." That's okay. But they may still "be hungry" and come back to me, or begin their own new path. So by "just being," we create sparks for others.

You gotta understand, this is huge for me because I had it the other way around: "You have to read this book/watch this video/meditate to this music."

Rather than suggest people should do random acts of kindness, or even say that they should consider doing random acts of kindness, I will just do them, shining my light.

If someone inquires with me, I will provide a bit of my insight and let it go from there.

I will "Just Be" from now on (right after I post this and contradict myself by sharing with you first

Let me know if this resonates with anyone, or if it's old news and I am late for the party!

Blessings to You All

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What you are doing it planting a seed and see if it grows. You cannot force something to grow, walk away but be there. I went to a group meeting the other night, some folks whom were into spiritual growth. I listened for a time and realized that what I had to say would not be accepted, I would not fit. I walked away knowing this, they were not ready.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i've been following a few of your posts, esp relating to vibrational frequencies. its an interesting topic that i believe there is much research to be done.
and yes, i also found the best way to get through to others is to constantly live your beliefs/values.
i have done this and when others ask me why/how i am so happy and always get things i desire, i drop a small hint which has the potential of opening a can of worms so to speak.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I took a year off performing (bands and such) to work as a salesman in a musical instruments store, and I learned something during that year that has always served me well ever since.

You never make the sale until the person's had a chance to digest the presentation, and decide whether the information you gave them (about their need, and/or your solution to that need) makes sense enough to them to commit to action that includes your solution.

This may not be the case for some very impulsive types, or if the commitment to action is relatively insignificant (in their view, of course), but if it's a significant choice, you'll know that you were successful when they've come back into the store and begun the bargain-dance with you. Then, the sale is yours to lose by being an idiot over profit margins.

I would imagine that the inspiring someone to redirect their life's trajectory involves a similar delayed presentation/rumination process. Unless, of course, the person is unreasonably impulsive, or their capacity for true commitment is fairly non-existent to begin with. Generally, when I was in that job, the quicker the sale, the more likely the customer would be back in to exchange the item for something else or for store credit. I'd imagine that life-trajectory overhaul junkies are pretty similar with their new enlightened transcendences.
edit on 6/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I went to a group meeting the other night

and realized that what I had to say would not be accepted

Thanks for responding. I understand completely and am becoming more cognizant of this. I used to ignore my recognition of these, even when there were "external hints" for me to "shut the front door"

i've been following a few of your posts

I'm honored. Thanks also for your input.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yes, plant a seed then walk away. Let your example be the water that makes that seed grow, people don't hear words of a different vibration. I've beaten myself up trying to get others to hear things, but I've noticed that by being the change.... others see what works and see your confidence, and regardless of what the idiot box tells them to do & believe, they will always do what actually works well.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You never make the sale until the person's had a chance to digest the presentation, and decide whether the information you gave them (about their need, and/or your solution to that need) makes sense enough to them to commit to action that includes your solution.

Excellent sales analogy, Bro. Almost Socratic in nature, like inferring something for them to ponder and come to their own conclusion/solution. Sort of Theory Z-ish.

Thank You

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I've beaten myself up trying to get others to hear things

Tell me about it!

Are you ever concerned that you are surpassing your loved ones...sort of leaving them behind? Or is that just part of the illusion because they make their own progress on their own paths?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

I've beaten myself up trying to get others to hear things

Tell me about it!

Are you ever concerned that you are surpassing your loved ones...sort of leaving them behind? Or is that just part of the illusion because they make their own progress on their own paths?

I was concerned about that and it was like fuel for my frustration with everyone I spoke to. I thought they would react the same way I did when presented with the same information. I found that friends & family are the last to hear anything you tell them, strangers are more susceptible as they don't know you or your past mistakes to judge you with.

You don't have to worry about them, nature is smarter than us and has it taken care of. When flowers need to bloom, they bloom, but not all will bloom at the same time or same rate.
edit on 13-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Very wise.

Jedi-wise.

The more I learn, the less urgent things seem to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow, nice to see a couple people asking these questions.

Being a human "being" in stead of a human "doing" is a difficult road but worth every step.

You'll see larger results as well I'll wager.

Try not to feel lonely in the differance, as others said its a road most folfs walk sooner than later.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I just watched this recently, it's really good. If you are awake & aware but feel like the puzzle pieces are still a big jumble, he puts them into perspective to give you a better picture of the whole.
It's inspiring to see such a young guy so "in tune" with The Force. He has good advice and soothes many concerns we all have right now.

If you have a couple hours free time to yourself, this is a great presentation to watch.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Thanks for the encouragement and glad to be in good company.

Your avatar...having just viewed a video on Matias de Stefano (sorry, no direct link but this is a restricted computer), he suggests the philosophy of living like the "new" pyramid, having a symmetrical reflection on the bottom, much like a tree,

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Did you see my video post of him before you mentioned him, or was that one of those synchronized coincidences?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I can't see the video (or the image thereof) from this computer but I had a suspicion that's what it was. I came across it yesterday and watched the whole thing (over 2 hours - and that was the "short"version according to him!) last night. Here's the thread I found it on: Omega

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

good stuff bro, thank for the thread

hugs for you and all

namaste'

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It resonates with me in a different sort of way than everyone else that posted on this thread. In no way do I intend to offend anyone.

To the OP. I appreciate the work you do. I find it fascinating. I just seem to find this post as arrogant and that you see yourself as superior. Is it your intent to come across as this way? You are the first Light Worker I have found to be so arrogant and self-superior. Are you really this way, or am I just flat out wrong?

You have my sincere apologies if I offend, and I would appreciate the chance to make it up to you if I do.

Bright Blessings

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
As Light Workers, WayShow-ers, Truth Seekers, or Metaphysicists, if you will, it is best to just "Be." Everyone is on different levels. Not everything resonates with everyone, at least not at the same time. So when I come across something that resonates with me, and then share it in excitement with someone else, it is a risk that it may not connect with them. So rather than get a, "Whoa! That's profound! Send me the link/Lend me that book," etc., you may get a, "Whoa! Dude, you really need to lay off the pipe for a while."

Yeah I get that a lot from people too. Not so much from my wife, though. She has learned to listen to me. So, I've been able to help her open her 'heart chakra'...and help to put her in touch with the Light. She has made life-changing progress.

I am slowly learning that we can't correct other peoples errors. We lightworkers can't even correct our own errors. Only the Divine can do that. Correcting errors isn't our function. So we have to overlook them in others and ourselves. Healing is our function, and accepting the Atonement is our responcibility.

Blessing to you, too!

edit on 28-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join