It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates calls for 'vaccine equality' Oh Boy Here We Go!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by paxnatus

I posted a thread just now relating to the same issue and article:

Microscope on Mr Microsoft

But I think your emphasis on a particular motive warrants a seperate thread and, frankly, the extreme importance of this global vaccine summit warrants an exploration on many angles.

Yes, I feel exactly as you do about it. I second your opinion, my friend!

Ahh here it is again my friend, so I shall post the same reply here as I did in yours.

Well look at it this way. Why would a kid born rich in a wealthy family, who basically becomes a millionaire at such a young age, give a damn about those people over there? In my experience in life so far, the only people who care about regular people, are regular people, who grew up regularly and know how things are. So something definitely throws the red flag on this guy. I just remember going to an elementary school on special assignment, since I did not live in that area. It was a rich boy school, and boy was I tormented every day, because I did not have 90 dollar nike air shoes, etc. He doesn't give a damn about the middle/poor people. Which again raises the question, why does he get involved in health? Just his sheer wealth makes him the/a prime candidate for such a global plan.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Quote from Bill Gates at a Environmental Conference.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!” (About 1 Billion People!)

Ahhhhh!!! Now it is making sense! This has all the possibilities, if a conspiracy, to be the biggest human action of depopulation ever to be forced upon humanity.

Taken from this speech.

Bravo.. That pretty much sums it up. Its funny how people like him talk in such a way that what he is really saying just goes over most peoples heads, when in fact it is clear as day what he means and what he is generally saying. I think he really cares about humanity, just the humans in his percentage group.

Deebo
edit on 13-6-2011 by Deebo because: add

edit on 13-6-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation

Check this article from Sunday Times from 24 May 2009.

This gives perhaps a better insight into Mr Gates' future vision of humanity!

Funny how they say "The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at “security briefings”. Like they are the military or something.. Oh wait, they are.
"we are trying to do so much for humans that its a big secret to our aides" Right mr. high speed.

Deebo
edit on 13-6-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
IF it is all true, and I believe it is, he should lead by example. When I was in the Army, most of our officers (Lt's, cpt's) would not give an order unless they were willing to do the same deed, as a leader. Well Mr. Gates.. If there are too many people, show us the way, you first.

Deebo
edit on 13-6-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

When a hard business man like BG talks about INVESTMENT, we must ask ourselves what his return is. So everybody try to think hard, research his connections into this type of business, become good at research and see who gets the major benefit out of the equation. I am not impressed by BG being a good sales person, that is his job all along since he started, his own business and everything you see is just expansion for him, he is old guard and will not change his mind easily to what proved successful in the past. How comes he has not approached and invested in a charity that promotes pacifism instead???

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
C'mon people, a little critical thinking here. There is disconnect between wanting to help children ALREADY HERE and wanting to curb population GROWTH. He thinks, and I agree, global population is too high but he doesn't want to eliminate people already here. He wants to reduce the number of new bodies added. Remember too, Gates is undoutedly a smart guy but all he has is a high school education. He dropped out of Harvard to start Microsoft. He is self taught on computers and programming and from what I read not really very good at that. What he has been great at is managing and promoting Microsoft.

As for why he cares, it's simple white liberal guilt. Both his parents were extremely left wing lawyers and I'm sure suffered much angst at their own wealth. Gates has said repeatedly he plans to give most of his wealth away. His children may inherit millions, or tens of millions, but his intention is they will have to make their own way in the world. I always figured that would change when he had kids of his own but I think so far he's sticking to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IIf anyone is wondering whom stands to benefit from this, take a look at a quote from one of my Swine Flu. Threads.

One of the most significant deals to take place in the vaccine industry in the last ten years was signed LATE LAST NIGHT * JULY 2, 2007 * between vaccine heavyweight Novartis and biotech firm Intercell. Through the agreement, Novartis gains access to over ten vaccine projects currently making up Intercell's portfolio, as well as exclusive access to Intercell's super-adjuvant IC31 to develop improved flu vaccines. Intercell will receive an upfront payment of €270m (€120m in license an option fees and €150 cash contribution through the purchase of 4.8 million shares), with potential milestone and royalty payments leading to multi-billion Euro revenues according to the Austrian firm. ***Not only is this Intercell's biggest deal to date, but the two companies claim it is a

So yes, we have the whole issue of eugenics, but it is also about how the very wealthiest get wealthier.

Pax

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I mean is there any evidence he is carrying eugenics?

If you count them being extremely jealous of all the money he has as evidence then there is a massive amount.

If you don't count it then there isn't any.

Because he said he wants to curb population growth of the human species. The method of doing this is unknown. He has hinted to sterilization chems/vacines.

Its obvious that we as a species need to slow down population growth. But that doesn't explain why you think he is involved in eugenics.

Eugenics is the practice of controlling human population by controlled breeding to further advance desirable heritiable charastics.

Other then him saying that we need to start controlling the growth of the population, which we do need to do, there isn't any evidence that he is talking about Eugenics.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by topherman420

He mentions the rotavirus which for all intense purposes is diarrhea. There is no vaccine for this, nor is there a pneumococcal vaccine for babies.

So yeah, guinea pigs!!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but you're quite wrong.

Vaccines save lives. Period. We'd have eradicated measles by now if the crackpots would just shut up.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Watch out for squalene adjuvants That's what they got me with before the 1st Gulf War in an experimental Anthrax shot.
That is a depopulating tool I think.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

The anthrax vaccine isn't much of a depopulating tool then.

I have completed my anthrax vaccine series years ago and since then have gotten my wife pregnant 3 times. My health is also very good and am in better shape in body and mind then I was when I was 18. That is saying something as I was a 4 time highschool wrestling state champion in Oklahoma.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Please read www.henrymakow.com...
Then read their own policies on Club of Rome website. Start connecting the dots quickly.
Please

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe to many wedgies as a kid. I can see teenage Bill , hanging in a locker saying one day I will get you back.
Now his day has come and he will take it out on humanity.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Since joining this thread some hours ago I went away to consider and ponder this whole scenario of mass developing world vaccination. Something is in the pipeline for a very huge vaccination programme not seen since the smallpox vaccinations.

OK, putting my distrust of this billionaire club of men who are soooo concerned about the health and well being of the developing world aside let's just suppose that Bill Gates is indeed a humanitarian and well wishing saviour of the developing world. He sparks off this programme with every good intent, just as those involved in the smallpox vaccination programme. However, let us just suppose that there is a more secretive agenda to mix healthy vaccines with batches of a virus that has the potential to depopulate.

It does not take too much conjecturing to imagine a scenario where a virus could be mixed into a percentage of these vaccines, forcing a kind of lottery and drawing of straws by those who are vaccinated; most get the vaccine and go onto develop into much healthier adults, yet a percentage are given a virus that either prevents them from having children or actually kills them a few years later.

It certainly would give an opportunity for the darker forces to unleash a virus into many many developing countries. This is what concerns me most; that amid this humanitarian effort by people of good intentions - doctors nurses and even Bill Gates - a black ops programme might also be conducted.

I have read so much about AIDS and I am still questioning whether it is man made and was deliberately released into the developing world as a depopulation measure. It could have so easily been hidden within the smallpox vaccine and administered to a certain percentage of those vaccinated.

For example, Bill Gates might really mean what he is saying and really believe that a healthier population would mean a reduction in the amount of procreation. Yet, might it be possible that amidst this philanthropic enterprise there is a more sinister clique that have the power and means through the secret services to achieve their own agenda at blatant depoulation? Can we really trust 100% that this planned mass vaccination will be a wholly benevolent, well meaning and successful programme?

IMO there will be many deaths and side effects as there are with all vaccinations, like even measles and chicken pox; having known for some years that there are among TPTB some very ruthless manipulators who could seize this rare opportunity to unleash a new and improved virus that can serve their requirements for a less populated developing world.

Like AIDS this virus could have an incubation period of many years while the tracks are swept over; so that in say ten years time yet another deadly virus is unleashed on humanity.

This concerns me much more as I see it as a very real and plausible scenario. Perhaps I am over imaginative and too distrustful of those who pull the strings? Perhaps I am rightfully so?
edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Dots very well connected after reading that! Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Good OP. I'm one of those "conspiracy nuts" who believe the Global Elite are planning to cull the herd with vaccines. I believe the vaccine that started the AIDS epidemic was a trial run of "genocide thru vaccine."

I wonder what's in the vaccine. If it's fast-acting it will be too obvious and scare off people.

Remember (maybe a year or two ago) when, US health care workers were protesting the flu vaccine?
Then there was an announcement that the vaccine was mandatory for ALL health care workers. You either get the vaccine or you will not be allowed to work.

The world's population has doubled in the last 50 years. This is unsustainable.

The Culling will now start in earnest in the Third World countries. Between the vaccines, "natural" disasters, designer famines, man-made plagues, etc. -- it's going to get ugly.

We will not be left out either. We're next.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This issue of mass vaccination is of profound importance, it really needs more attention.

I have a gut feeling that this is the Big One. We are already seeing a deliberate slowing down of all the world's economies. This is not a recession, it is not a depression. It is a deliberately induced brake action. In the boom that preceeded it Bill Gates and many more business men made billions; it was a once only raiding of the world's population to set up an elite community of extremely wealthy men. It was all engineered.

Now comes the brake action upon consumables like food, oil and domestic energy- ever escalating prices that put anything beyond essentials out of the price range of most of us. There is no food shortage. It is deliberate. The price hiking is happening to make people buy less.

Then the more horrific part - depopulation, as we have been discussing. Vaccines, peer pressure for euthanasia, rationing of medical treatment, no more pensions (work until you die).

After today, I really feel that I am gaining a sense of their plans for our future.

Raising the food prices - win win situation (more profit for less product)

Vaccinations - win win situation (more profit by huge business generated and depopulation to lessen the burden on the struggling environment).

The good times are over folks. Don't think I want a part in this brave new world. No Mr Kissinger, you are not God!

I once thought it was all about just common human greed, but it is a lot more than that. It is about playing God.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The topic of depopulation upsets me more than any other on ATS. Here is a definite connection.

Rockefeller is directly tied to Novartis/Baxter/intercell. I discovered this while researching the Swine Flu vaccine......

David Rockefeller, Co-founder of the Trilateral Commission:

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine & other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost 40 years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plans for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.

Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American Case Officer for the State Department’s Office of Population Affairs (OPA) (now the US State Dept. Office of Population Affairs, est. by Henry Kissinger in 1975): “There is a single theme behind all our work -we must reduce population levels" said Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department’s Office of Population Affairs (OPA). “Either they [governments] do it our way, through nice clean methods or they will get the kind of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem.

infowars.com

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That David Rockefeller quote spells it out. There is nothing that can be done to awaken those who refuse to see.

These carefully laid plans have been in the works for decades. TPTB are quite patient.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This issue of mass vaccination is of profound importance, it really needs more attention.

I have a gut feeling that this is the Big One. We are already seeing a deliberate slowing down of all the world's economies. This is not a recession, it is not a depression. It is a deliberately induced brake action. In the boom that preceeded it Bill Gates and many more business men made billions; it was a once only raiding of the world's population to set up an elite community of extremely wealthy men. It was all engineered.

Now comes the brake action upon consumables like food, oil and domestic energy- ever escalating prices that put anything beyond essentials out of the price range of most of us. There is no food shortage. It is deliberate. The price hiking is happening to make people buy less.

Then the more horrific part - depopulation, as we have been discussing. Vaccines, peer pressure for euthanasia, rationing of medical treatment, no more pensions (work until you die).

After today, I really feel that I am gaining a sense of their plans for our future.

Raising the food prices - win win situation (more profit for less product)

Vaccinations - win win situation (more profit by huge business generated and depopulation to lessen the burden on the struggling environment).

The good times are over folks. Don't think I want a part in this brave new world. No Mr Kissinger, you are not God!

I once thought it was all about just common human greed, but it is a lot more than that. It is about playing God.

Yes, I agree. I think the economy was collapsed on purpose. They have no intention of really reviving it. They had to collapse the value of the US Dollar to get the Americans to accept a new currency.

They are slowly moving to dissolve the sovereignty of the US. It's coming. It's only a matter of time.

The Global Elite feel they have the "Divine Right" to rule the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join