It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microscope on Mr Microsoft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Microscope on Mr Microsoft.

I am starting this thread after reading much of late about Mr Bill Gates and his devotion to the wholesale vaccination of children in the developing world. There is a news article on the BBC News site about his recent activity advocating vaccination of children. The news article can be found here:

Bill Gates upbeat ahead of global vaccination summit

I want to learn more about Mr Gates motives for this and want to ask ATS members what are your views about Mr Gates involvement in the WHO vaccination program of children in the developing world and because I am very curious as to why Mr Gates is more interested these days in vaccination than he is in software.

What are his motives? Is he a genuine humanist who sincerely believes that vaccination of children will do much to ease suffering in the developing world and eradicate diseases? Or is it that he has invested heavily in companies that manufacture and distribute the vaccines (business motivated)? Or is it something even more sinister that he is an agent of population control and these vaccines will further evolve any presumed depopulation agenda?

I am personally very distrustful of our current vaccine technology. I have read articles that suggest sometimes these vaccines do more harm than good and that the making and distributing of vaccines are big business and profit motivated.

Please help me with my understanding. Any views, links or videos relating to my questions would be most appreciated.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I believe Gates is a pedophile Satanist.

These vaccines will make children more 'prone'.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I do not know of his personal beliefs and practices, but when a software tycoon switches to such an extremely important arena of world human health it makes alarm bells ring. What qualifies this man to be speaking on such a complex field of medicine that he knows nothing about?

I am very very worried and concerned about this summit and what courses of action "they" will decide to act upon.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There are already threads on this......

There are at least 2 just on the New Topics page

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I cannot confirm but have heard in the past that he is part of the whole depopulation ordeal, and the vaccinations are nothing more than to make those people over there sterile so they cannot reproduce. Anyone else care to chime in on that?

Deebo

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yes and mine was the first posted. There is no other thread apart from these two relating to Bill Gates and the Global Vaccine summit!!!

The two threads discuss different themes around Bill Gates and the global vaccine summit. It is very important and needs to be explored from many angles.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I have hard as you have heard and I believe that it is right what you say!!!

As soon as I heard about Bill Gates involvement in the developing world health policies I was very distrustful. What I have discovered since then alarms me greatly.

I hope that most people get to somehow hear about the "other" motives and refuse to let their children be vaccinated.

My thoughts are that this is the beginning of a global depoulation tactic on a scale we have never witnessed before. My instinct tells me this is the Big One!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Gates should stay out of health issues and stick to what he knows best... nothing!

IRM :shk:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes, I read somewhere that even Windows was someone else's idea that he just saw the profit in. He is good at networking in powerful circles and we all know what that entails!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Deebo

I have hard as you have heard and I believe that it is right what you say!!!

As soon as I heard about Bill Gates involvement in the developing world health policies I was very distrustful. What I have discovered since then alarms me greatly.

I hope that most people get to somehow hear about the "other" motives and refuse to let their children be vaccinated.

My thoughts are that this is the beginning of a global depoulation tactic on a scale we have never witnessed before. My instinct tells me this is the Big One!

Well look at it this way. Why would a kid born rich in a wealthy family, who basically becomes a millionaire at such a young age, give a damn about those people over there? In my experience in life so far, the only people who care about regular people, are regular people, who grew up regularly and know how things are. So something definitely throws the red flag on this guy. I just remember going to an elementary school on special assignment, since I did not live in that area. It was a rich boy school, and boy was I tormented every day, because I did not have 90 dollar nike air shoes, etc. He doesn't give a damn about the middle/poor people. Which again raises the question, why does he get involved in health? Just his sheer wealth makes him the/a prime candidate for such a global plan.

Deebo
edit on 13-6-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am surprised at the Bill hatered already spoken. Personally I don't know the man so have no idea as to his motives.

I can not seem to find many other billionaires who dedicate this amount of thier "earnings" to charity though. His donations are way above and beyond that which taxation allowance ect.

Another thing, Windows and Microsoft in general may be a mass media plugin ect, made with flaws ect, but as I remember it computers started in to directions, a "one way" solution that gave full and total control to the makers and those they choose and the other guy that open sourced from the start.

When Evil Bill made component/user made computers the norm, he also opened the door to such things as Linux. He never deneyed the owners the "choice" on how they would use the tech, and infact opened the door to an open based computer/internet future.

Imagine a future where everything works great but you never get to make it personal, just use it, but hey its got a shiney apple on it.

Cheers, and 2 cents

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
... and maybe some people really do want to give back, when they have more than they need.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

I have no hatred for Bill Gates atall, I don't even know him.

He has given a lot of money to charity for sure, but remember he was ordered to split up his company some years back.

I think he may well be acting out of philanthropic and humanitarian concern.

The original reason for this thread was to ask some questions. However, that did not happen here.

Luckily, someone else started a thread just after which has since taken off quite well. That is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am adding my commentary to that thread as this thread did not take off. Thanks for your interest anyway!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Well Mr Gates has given a lot. He has also taken a lot.

But I wanted to examine what he is giving back. Luckily another thread has taken off relating to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please refer to this thread as this thread has not taken off. My fault, I should have worded it better.

But let one thing be certain. I have no hatred towards Mr Gates and my whole music studio relies upon the operating platform developed by his company microsoft and I am very thankful for all the pleasure it has brought me.

Please find my views expressed in the other thread from now on, please.

new topics

top topics

join