Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is like something Karl Rove would pull. She probably purposefully released the emails just for the purpose of setting up the excuse to bash the press.Its all for publicity, to keep her fading embers in the limelight.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Also, what I find really funny and ironic, is that when any progressives complain about email wiretapping, the right wing response is always: " I am not afraid, I don't have anything to hide". Then when one of their own comes under scrutiny, and these are the very people who want to strip all our privacy away,the pro-patriot act neighbors spying on neighbors crowd, they have a freaking cow.
edit on 13-6-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
What I don't get is why MSNBC and NY TIMES are so obsessed with Palin.

They are assisting in the creation of the Palin entity.

All media outlets are the same, differing viewpoints are only an illusion.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

If she was squeaky clean, she would not have gone out of her way to avoid the official email account the governor is supposed to use. If she was squeaky clean, she would not have fought the FOIA or spent any amount of time pulling a single email or redacting one single line. All the same people that were so worrie about "if he has nothing to hide, then what is the problem" are the same ones calling anyone that looks into Palin a vulture. Her supporters are every bit as bad, if not worse than how they characterize "Obamabots."

She actively fought against corruption in AK state goverment, and i wouldn't doubt her email was watched, and she knew it. Smart, foxy lady that she is, she knew when to hide emails that would tip her opponents off to her next move.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 13-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

While I agree that the "MSM" should stop focusing on dimwits like Palin, the people who say Palin is attacked by the "MSM" because they fear her are simply delusional. Aside from a gullible few who support her, no one takes Palin seriously. She's an easy target, that's the only reason why.

Riiiighhttt...that's why, with all the serious news happening every day, the MSM chooses to tailgate her and carry out witch hunts on her email.

Tell me, why would they go after her email so voraciously?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 13-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Bo did not finsh his term as senator and to the other poster BO has not relased his school grades or anyother papers in his life.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I want to know why the media is going so far to "vet" Palin, yet there are huge gaps in Obama's past he is fighting hard to keep hidden.

How does a C student at a 3rd rate school get into Columbia?

How does he pay for it, and Harvard?

How does he pay for all the international travel during this time also?

Why does he have a New England SSN?

My guess, he did just what his dad did, got a full ride as an international student. I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, I'm saying I'll bet his college records show him as being Indonesian. And not because he was born there, but because he ran a scam to get free college.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is probably working for the Illuminati.. I wouldn't trust her. The Illuminati control the press. They might even control this website. Who knows.. I don't have any evidence to back up that last statement, but it's possible, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I want to know why the media is going so far to "vet" Palin, yet there are huge gaps in Obama's past he is fighting hard to keep hidden.

Excellent point. Huge difference in the way the Liberal media treats Palin (sledgehammer)
and Obama (kid gloves).

[...]
My guess, he did just what his dad did, got a full ride as an international student. I'm not saying he was born in Kenya, I'm saying I'll bet his college records show him as being Indonesian. And not because he was born there, but because he ran a scam to get free college.

That's what I think too. (I believe Obama was born in Hawaii.) I think Obama was posing as a foreign student to get aid money -- that's why his records are sealed. Obama, our "Commander in thief."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds this whole "Sarah Palin is being persecuted" thing a little hilarious coming from hard right neo conservatives? This is the group that was all over Bill and Hillary like dogs on a fracking bone, with crap like "Bill Clinton killed Vince Foster", Hillary Clinton is a lesbian/murderer/satanist...give me a break. All politicians do shady stuff---but Palin puts herself in the spotlight when she decides to react to the shootings in Tucson with some stuff about a "Blood libel" put on her. She doesn't need any media "antagonists", she does the job just fine by herself.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is hardly a topic worthy of an ATS forum thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I think you are more right then not on this one. I never thought that he wasn't born here but that there is something that implements in some sort of fraud but that is another topic. What make this issue with Palin's emails different from Obama's is that Palin holds no office and isn't even running from president. This whole thing should have got little to no attention. You would think that with 3 to 5 viewers that most of these news channels would be canceled. That have lost all kinds of base of reality and whats news worthy. Oh well, guess I'm watching cartoon network. I get more from there anyways.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So ... are most 'conspiracy' minded people right wing, conservatives? I'm starting to get that impression.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Its the only way she can stay in the news, she has a very low popularity rating. She is trying to stay in the news and this is the only way she can because she has no message.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

You're right! So If I wouldn't vote for Obama why would I vote for Palin?

Thanks for showing us the lunacy in voting for either!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

vote for st.paul for all i care, or don't, please, you people just screw up a screwed up

system.

30 people looking through her emails and so-called respected publications like the nytimes and washington post want to recruite

you to help to find dirt?

lol, talk about sheep!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
reply to post by zcflint05

Its the only way she can stay in the news, she has a very low popularity rating. She is trying to stay in the news and this is the only way she can because she has no message.

naw the media needs her, don't you get it?

how boring would the news be without her?

ya, maybe we would hear about the ME or god forbid, something more relevant.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join