It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To those who say that Sarah Palin is stupid (which she is absolutly not"stupid") I would much rather have a less intelligent president with good intentions then a brilliant presedent (Obama is no Genius by any means) with a desire to run this country into the ground for his own personal agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
And we burned your white house down AFTER you defeated us. That says a lot.

It says that we defeated you.

And you are still stuck with supporting the 'royals'.
Good luck with that.

I'll say what I like. She's a moron. She's just another moron in a long queue of idiots, supported by idiots, who have no idea of the real world.

The Queen of England ... a moron, in a long queue of idiots, supported by idiots, who have no idea of the real world.
Obama ... a tool, in a long queue of tools, supported by blind sheeple, who have no idea of the real world.
We could go on for days with a list like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If she's squeaky clean, even better. Who wouldn't want an intelligent and honest person in power?

However, this is far from clean. In reading articles about this release of documents, "heavily redacted" seems to stick out, and "4000 pages removed". That does not concern you?

Also the mention of Palin and the staff using private (I recall Yahoo being one of the main domains used) emails for more serious political conversations on a regular basis, because the admitted goal was to keep emails off of government computers where they could be subpoena'd, is not concerning at all for you?

It seems to me that any criminal wanting to protect oneself would try to keep incriminating evidence out of public eye. I'll tell you one thing this has taught me about Sarah Palin - as bad as she is as a leader and a politician, perhaps she's not as moronic as I thought she was - she had the brains to keep evidence hidden from public.

Khar

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I personally feel I should do an individual thread but as not to appear to be rubbing it in for the Big MSM FAIL

So much for the ‘shoots wolves from helicopters’ myth

The emails shatter the mythological image of a bloodthirsty Sarah Palin, assault rifle in hand, maniacally pursing Alaskan wolves from the skid of a black helicopter, fiendishly laughing as she slaughters the poor creatures. Lefty bloggers have been pushing that one for years. But, according to the liberal Washington Post, the emails prove otherwise:

The governor told her fish and game commissioner in blunt terms that she opposed using state helicopters to hunt wolves and preferred paying private hunters. “We have to act quickly on this as predators are acting quickly and rural families face ridiculous situation of being forced to import more beef instead of feeding their families our healthy staple of alaskan game. Nonsense. Unacceptable – and not on my watch,” she said. Her source of information? “Todd interviewed buddies who live out there… Some confirmation that state intervention isn’t first choice w/the locals,” Palin said.”We need to incentivize here,” including providing money for trappers.

Governor Palin did indeed strongly support predator control, and she clearly favored paying hunters a bounty to keep the wolf population in check, but the image of her personally shooting the predators from aircraft has finally been shot down. The emails also show that her motivation for keeping the wolf population at manageable levels was her concern for the welfare of Alaska’s rural families who depend so heavily on caribou and moose, the wolves’ prey, for food and warm clothing.

Source: sarahpalininformation.wordpress.com...

Another Media Myth Debunked. I love this. So far a big thank you is in order.

I can't wait for an Anti-Palin attacker uses that one... (Mental note to self-- say this post somewhere, you'll be needing it).

Remember this part of the MSM and others full frontal assualt on Mrs. Palin:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a0df14c7307.jpg[/atsimg]

They should be ashamed of themselves. They don't report. They make crap up because some mindless robots will eat it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Remember this part of the MSM and others full frontal assualt on Mrs. Palin:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a0df14c7307.jpg[/atsimg]

They should be ashamed of themselves. They don't report. They make crap up because some mindless robots will eat it up.

Are you saying that comedy central should not be taken as a serious news reporting outfit? Yet another astute Palinista points to comedy central as a channel that made a joke. I hope she runs just for the stock I own in helmet manufacturing.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Undertough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by anon72

If she's squeaky clean, even better. Who wouldn't want an intelligent and honest person in power?

However, this is far from clean. In reading articles about this release of documents, "heavily redacted" seems to stick out, and "4000 pages removed". That does not concern you?

These people are all just dancing over their own original "values" in order to pretend this woman is as great as they keep telling us she is supposed to be.

If she was squeaky clean, she would not have gone out of her way to avoid the official email account the governor is supposed to use. If she was squeaky clean, she would not have fought the FOIA or spent any amount of time pulling a single email or redacting one single line. All the same people that were so worrie about "if he has nothing to hide, then what is the problem" are the same ones calling anyone that looks into Palin a vulture. Her supporters are every bit as bad, if not worse than how they characterize "Obamabots."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
When birthers demand Obama release every paper he ever put a pen to from kindergarten on up, he is hiding somehting by not complying immediately. When Palin's government emails from her time as governor are requested, she has her lawyers spend two years deciding what is ok to show and what is not, it is a witch hunt.

Do Americans even have standards anymore or is it just one big team sport?

i thought Obama did that exact same thing ?

i'd luv to see his emails ...... oo-lala

he's got more lawyers than carter's got pills !

and i didn't know he could put a pen to paper in kindergarten !

i thought is was a crayon !

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

What did you not understand about what I said?

Obama hides anything at all = tyrant.
Palin hides anything at all = she probably had good intentions.

When you see me defending Obama hiding any government emails, let me know.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by xuenchen

What did you not understand about what I said?

Obama hides anything at all = tyrant.
Palin hides anything at all = she probably had good intentions.

When you see me defending Obama hiding any government emails, let me know.

well that clears it all up now.

thank you in advance!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I think this was a waste of time on the media's part. Maybe had they spent, say 1/2 the amount of time looking into this moron, the mess wouldn't have gotten to the point it did ... but no.... not to an up and coming Democrate. All is good..by the media.

Anyway, check out this nut and let me know what you think everyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Be sure to check out the last page.
edit on 6/13/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

What flavor Koolaid is that? You say they should have spent more time looking into Obama before but you also think they should not be looking into Palin at all? When should we look into her? Her 3rd year in office? I think everyone should be looked at before they are in office. These were requested in 2008 when she was in position to become vice president. What you are saying is that the media is wrong for wanting to look into her and wrong for not looking into Obama enough.

I do not know how people keep such opposing thoughts running along side each other like that but I cannot do it. Look into Obama more before he gets into office and look into Palin more before she gets into office. What is the problem?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sarah Palin supporters are so disconnected from reality. They're so close-minded and delusional. I really don't feel like going into details because it won't change any Palin supporters minds, they're just way too close-minded. They won't ever listen to what I say, it would cause too much cognitive dissonance. It's really beyond the point of funny and now it's just sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sarah Palin supporters are so disconnected from reality. They're so close-minded and delusional. I really don't feel like going into details because it won't change any Palin supporters minds, they're just way too close-minded. They won't ever listen to what I say, it would cause too much cognitive dissonance. It's really beyond the point of funny and now it's just sad.

And what does that mini-opinion from you have to do with the topic being discussed? Take your arrows and sling them elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

And what does that mini-opinion from you have to do with the topic being discussed? Take your arrows and sling them elsewhere.

It has everything to do with the topic. I could explain to you why the media didn't "FAIL" as the OP put it. I could explain how it didn't backfire on the media. I could explain how most people knew the media wouldn't find anything because 2000+ pages were redacted by Palin herself. I could explain how OP is wrong when they say people who don't support Palin don't have common sense, and it is in fact Palin supporters who lack common sense. My post was saying I could go into details, but I don't feel like wasting my time. Palin supporters are very closed minded and won't listen to anything you say.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

[...]
Thank you MSM for showing us, once again, how Freaking stupid you can be. I think part of the reason you have it out for her so bad is because she is leading your buddies around the country like lap dogs. LOVE IT. And she isn't even a canidate.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98da0929631f.jpg[/atsimg]
Maybe now you will start being real reporters and start reporting on the sad shape of the Country (USA) instead of banging the liberal drum hoping they like you.

Thank God the common sense people don't pay you any mind. Just keep playing to the mindless gnomes that believe the crap you write. [...]

I'm not a Sarah Palin fan, but this ploy by the Left was such a transparent attempt to find anything they could to destroy this woman. My God, it really makes you wonder what they're so afraid of!?! I'm glad they failed.

The Left-wing mainstream media is disgusting.

The MSM destroyed Ross Perot's campaign by painting him as a paranoiac. The Left must think Palin has a real chance of winning. It's the only thing that makes (this kind of effort) any sense.

Oh, cute cartoon.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It has everything to do with the topic. I could explain to you why the media didn't "FAIL" as the OP put it. I could explain how it didn't backfire on the media. I could explain how most people knew the media wouldn't find anything because 2000+ pages were redacted by Palin herself. I could explain how OP is wrong when they say people who don't support Palin don't have common sense, and it is in fact Palin supporters who lack common sense. My post was saying I could go into details, but I don't feel like wasting my time. Palin supporters are very closed minded and won't listen to anything you say.

Yes, but you didn't argue any of those points. Instead you insulted a significant portion of the membership.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not really much of a chance of finding anything that points to any kind of scandal in these emails. Because these are the most heavily censored government emails ever released to the public. To the people talking about Obama's emails just go through the freedom of information act and file for them.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While I agree that the "MSM" should stop focusing on dimwits like Palin, the people who say Palin is attacked by the "MSM" because they fear her are simply delusional. Aside from a gullible few who support her, no one takes Palin seriously. She's an easy target, that's the only reason why.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not sure what is up with this Palin fetish the MSM seems to have. Wouldn't surprise me if they were digging in her trash cans for old panties....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by mishigas

No you couldn't go into detail, or you would have. After all, you took the time to comment on this thread did you not?

I don't support Palin at all. I think she is rather dim witted when it comes to foreign policy, and there are much more qualified candidates than her. I am just not sure what all this hub bub is about her. She can't win, and yet the MSM is creaming their collective panties hoping they can find something, anything to bury her.

If the MSM had any intelligence whatsoever, they would realize that Romney will crush her. And I'm not a Romney fan either, but I have to call it as I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join