It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcultassi
Sadly for Mrs Palin, "painted pictures of idealistic, conscientious, humorous and humane women slightly bemused by the world of politics" cannot win elections, or Presidential debates, or point to any record of achievement.

(But then again, neither could Dubya. Hmmmm.)

Yes you should have learned by now that pretty pictures of idealistic, conscientious, humorous, humane, highly educated yet with common roots, only gets the people to ignore the bad parts and to see only the "knight in shining armor".

But can you screw up again and give Obama a second chance? YES YOU CAN.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I worry my little foreign head off, as you put it, because the US President is highly influential figure in the world, and can make decisions that affect the whole world, one dubya was enough thank you :-)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

How about a little specifics please.
What is "frightening" or "bad" iyo?

Is it that she is a Christian who doesn't need to cower to emotional puppets

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

She's a backwards thinking moron, and if she became President of the USA, she would be in charge of the worlds most advanced military and largest nuclear arsenal....I shudder to think of the amount of bloodshed that will occur, of course you don't have to agree with me, I'm just saying :-)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Backwards thinking?
Lil Chrissy Matthews is that you?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
the US President is highly influential figure in the world, and can make decisions that affect the whole world,

Yep ... and the fact that we have a tool like Obama in office ... that doesn't scare you just as much?
Obama ... a 'community organizer' with absolutely no military or executive experience.

Obama ... his only international big-boy experince was his meddling in Kenyan politics and his 'visit' to Pakistan during martial law when he was in college.

Obama ... a self professed racist and admitted 'former' drug addict. (no such thing as 'former')
Obama ... with severe daddy abandonment issues and deep hatred for the UK as a result.
Obama ... proven liar .. proven empty suit .. proven panderer.

Palin 'scares' you, but Obama doesn't?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

She's a backwards thinking moron, and if she became President of the USA, she would be in charge of the worlds most advanced military and largest nuclear arsenal....I shudder to think of the amount of bloodshed that will occur, of course you don't have to agree with me, I'm just saying :-)

Oh I see, you mean just like what the moron currently playing Prez is doing right now. Gottcha.

edit on 13-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: edit to edit

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Obama's an inexperienced nobody who holds to racist and anti-jewish 'black liberation theology' and with him as President he is in charge of the worlds most advanced military and largest nuclear arsenal ... I shudder to think of the amount of bloodshed that will occur, of course you don't have to agree with me, I'm just saying ....

Obama - still in Afghanistan - still in Iraq - now engaging in a 'no war' WAR with Libya - bombing runs into Pakistan - keeping open GITMO and the secret CIA prisons around the world ....

And yet he doesn't scare you but Palin does??? Really???
Show me the difference between Obama's qualifications when elected and Palins.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That first picture is very telling. What a bunch of vultures. Those people are the epitome of pathetic.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

tool as in 'member', 'Dick', 'idiot', 'moron'. i.e. stupid. I didn't mean pawn, she's as thick as two short planks and if she had an extra braincell she'd be a yoghurt. Dubya was a moron, but Palin makes him look like Einstein in comparison :-)

ya and you know this how?

please don't vote if you are american.

really, are you american?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

yes you are correct, eta; that scares you? wuss much?

explain pakistan.
edit on 13-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Come on people, if you can't be balanced at least be accurate. My understanding was that all her emails were screened by her staff and that a large number were 'held back' and another large number redacted. So whatever this exercise was it certainly isn't full disclosure.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

and this was done for what?

what were you looking for?

satisfied? want to expand on this?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Maybe that's the plan all along. Distraction.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

They complied with the court order. What are you talking about?

Palin didn't have much of a say in it, unless there was some Atty-Client info etc, which by law SHE IS ENTITLED TO-just like anyone else.

Don't go Stroking out on it. She ISN'T even a POTUS Canidate.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Nothing else matters to these hateful pathetic people. Their world evolves around a women who stands for everything they hate. They and their garbage digging followers aren't capable of being a part of a solution so they sell their dignity and even their soul to be a part of the problem.

The hypocrites are desperate, they are grunting pigs!

Personally I'm worried their hate for her will cause someone to try to assassinate her. I use the word assassinate even though she holds no office but in the minds of these people, she does.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

We have had Bush in office for 10 years now! Your saying everyone is "rightwing"? lol.

Do you think Sarah Palin deserves what is happening to her to the extent it is happening?

edit to add: off topic..............I wish you lived in the states, I'd love to meet you one day
Your a great contributor to ats....well usually

edit on 13-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If by support you mean I am sick of the MSM witch hunt, why yes, other than that she aint running,

I wish the news media would have worried about the Thousands of pages of health care plan they didn't investigate,

I think this may be a distraction, to distract attention from the candidates, at her expense.

How about looking through all Wiener's emails.

edit on 093030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join