It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Power of stupidity should fear us all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

No one is stupid on this site. Just the way people process information may be a little slower. The way people comprehend facts and logic is much less efficent. The greatest problem with our country is our education system. Fact, young adults and current students of today are just not as educated or smart as they use to be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Antiquated1

Anti you know better, you have read them, they are in her record, now you are playing games.

Where have I read them?

I was trying to be fair minded, I am done.

I asked you what Sarah Palin has accomplished - factually. Is that a "gotcha" or a trick question to you? I do not understand what is game playing about asking what Sarah Palin has accomplished but I do understand your reluctance to answer.

sorry, no more cred dude.

no more anything for you.

just lame.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Eurisko2012

PALIN/ COULTER 2012

I was thinking Palin / Thompson as in Senator Fred Thompson.
---------------------
Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That would be ideal. However, I think Thompson is content with his new radio show and is enjoying a more stress free enviroment (no liberals).

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by technical difficulties

While I agree that the "MSM" should stop focusing on dimwits like Palin, the people who say Palin is attacked by the "MSM" because they fear her are simply delusional. Aside from a gullible few who support her, no one takes Palin seriously. She's an easy target, that's the only reason why.

Riiiighhttt...that's why, with all the serious news happening every day, the MSM chooses to tailgate her and carry out witch hunts on her email.

Tell me, why would they go after her email so voraciously?
Not fear that's for sure. She's not running for president and even if she was, she would have no chance of winning. As I said before, aside from a ignorant minority, no one takes palin seriously.

Originally posted by mishigas

While I agree that the "MSM" should stop focusing on dimwits like Palin, the people who say Palin is attacked by the "MSM" because they fear her are simply delusional. Aside from a gullible few who support her, no one takes Palin seriously. She's an easy target, that's the only reason why.

She's an easy target. Yep. And big tough guys like you go straight for the throat - like attacking her Down's Syndrome baby. You guys are *such* badasses, and so damned SMART!
So do you have any actual proof that her son was in fact, attacked by the "media", or are you just spreading misinformation? Also, I didn't attack her son, as you idiocally assumed in your post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Being VP is an easy job.
They basically just stand still.
-------------
If the VP does something bad, that looks bad for the POTUS.
If the VP does something good, that also looks bad for the POTUS.
The POTUS should have taken the lead and accomplished the good task.
-------------
Solution, do nothing and go to funerals.
That all changes when the U.S. Senate is 50/50.
VP Dick Cheney was a busy man. Remember?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Here's one example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d145ed7107f.jpg[/atsimg]

And what about my question about the emails? Can't answer, can you?

Also, I didn't attack her son, as you idiocally assumed in your post.

Prove it.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 17-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No, I don't, but my answer is far more reasonable than saying it's because they fear her. I really shouldn't have to repeat why that's a ridiculous reason. I think it's safe to say it has nothing to do with fear.

Your proof is a badly photoshopped photo with no source or name whatsoever attached to it.

Also, I shouldn't have to prove that I didn't attack Palin's son, since that wouldn't make any actual sense (How exactly would I prove that I didn't say something?).

Again, do you have any actual proof of any of the above, or are you simply being a troll? Also, please send it in message, so this doesn't end up cluttering the thread.
edit on 21-6-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Not only does Sarah Palin demonstrate her inability to process a coherent thought each time she opens her mouth, the fact that she calls questions like "What do you read?" and "What have you seen today?" trick questions says even more. There is just no denying when you see her speak that she is a grade A moro....

Originally posted by kellynap43
Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Oh, well that is different. What was I thinking. Pleas forgive me. Al Gore said something stupid once. Where can I send Sarah money? How can I help her vacation "campaign?" What can I do to help this woman become president? I mean, you have convinced me that Al Gore said something once. That totally changes how I feel toward Palin now.

Go to Youtube andtype "Obama Teleprompter" into the search bar.

If someone isn't telling him what to say he is lost.

The only 2 running I still have confidence in are Paul and Pawlenty.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
For me, the most interesting part of this story is that before these emails were even released, Sarah Palin herself said "the mainstream media is just going to find stuff and take it out of context".

Even SHE wasn't sure if there was anything doubtful about her in those emails.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
For me, the most interesting part of this story is that before these emails were even released, Sarah Palin herself said "the mainstream media is just going to find stuff and take it out of context".

The other way to read Palin's statement - and IMO the correct way - isn't that she thought there was anything bad in the emails. Rather she knows the media will make up things about her if they can't find any real dirt.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by babybunnies

The other way to read Palin's statement - and IMO the correct way - isn't that she thought there was anything bad in the emails. Rather she knows the media will make up things about her if they can't find any real dirt.

They did the same thing to Ross Perot 1992. Remember?
Can't find anything? Make it up.
--------------------
It looks like Gov. Sarah Palin will be cooling her heels up in Alaska for awhile.
She got flagged for jury duty.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join