It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see a Pattern?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is an obvious one that everyone knows about:
1980 - Iran/Iraq war (USS Vincenes, iran contra etc.)
1991 - Iraq war one
2001 - September 11/False flag ops/Iraq war 2/Afghanistan
2011/12 - Libya/Yemen/Pakistan

It seems that every 10-11 years something major happens. With 2012 to be due with a big event possible? Major change of world events? Is this the plan of the antichrist?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Short answer, no.

Marginally longer answer; we can see patterns in almost anything, wars happen far more frequently than every decade or thereabouts - try recording every single one first.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Im talking big ones, major life changing events.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

A war is a major life changing event for anyone involved.

Do you mean wars that you're personally attached to? If that's the case, the world doesn't revolve around you or America... it's bigger than that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Maybe...but probably not.
Think about it, if you wanted to rule the world...would you be obsessed with sequential dates?
Hell, I'd be so worried someone was gonna rat me out I'd be watching every single person who even suspected I even dreamed of ruling the world that I'd probably be to nutty to even remember what I intended to do once I got the chance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Anyone see a Pattern?

I know why you see a pattern.. It's because you've purposefully selected wars which only end on that particular date you highlighted when In reality, wars start all year round. Sorry, but no ulterior motive or hidden pattern here I'm afraid.

Linking this to 2012 and the anti-christ is massively reaching to say the least as well.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Yes, I agree there is a pattern.

Really, the middle east and especially the arab world are going to experience times of turbulence for many years to come. It is all very deliberate.

There is a definite agenda to completely screw up any arab countries that want to exercise autonomy. The only way these arab countries are going to be left alone is to either sell out to the West or to China or Russia. There is no safety in any direction they take because if they do sell out then they will only be colonized in the modern sense of the word; remote colonization. That is exploitation and plunder of resources.

I am utterly ashamed at the total carnage inflicted on Iraq, Libya, Pakistan and Afghanistan. There is not a lot these countries can do because if they do sell out their asses and resources are going to be owned and if they don't then the bombs will do the talking. The only way Iran has managed to escape this carnage so far is because this State has allied itself with Russia and with China and my own opinion is that the U.S, Israel and Europe will not dare to invade unless there is an agreement with Russia and China to do so.

The creation of Israel and the subsequent need for security of that state, the greed and need for oil are the reasons why. The false flag attacks made it possible for the West to persue this relentless violent and cruel aggression in which millions of people have now been slaughtered.

Once upon a time GOD gave Israel the promised land; this time the Rothschilds did.

Well, things run in circles. The West will not always be as powerful as it is today, then I expect we will experience what we have inflicted upon others and GOD help Israel when that time comes!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I can see how you may see a pattern here. And others may see a pattern in small wars every 10 years or so, with really big wars every 20 years or so.

And yes, wars are big to anyone involved...but I am talking logistically and with numbers...and even casualties.

The US, it seems, is perpetually mired down in a conflict somewhere. Even After WWI, we were involved in wars in the Banana Republics in the 1920s and 30s...the banana Wars... where the incomparable Marine Chesty Puller earned so many stripes. Then there was WWII...and then Korea...and then the Big one..Viet Nam...then the little ones in S America and the Middle east ..oh and the secret ones in Laos and Cambodia...then Granada and lebannon...then the Big one...Gulf War I...then little ones again..Panama...Columbia....Then Gulf War II...then ..here we are

Now Gulf War I seemed bigger than Gulf War II...I remember the almost total mobilization of all resources available for that War. Long convoys that went on for miles, calling up reservists from all over the US...even calling up old Sea Captains 70+ years old to ferry troops and armaments over to the Gulf in 1990-91.

Add 20 years...2010-11-12...20 years or so...time for a Big War...now yes, Iraq_Afghanistan are tragic... but the total casualty rate for both conflicts withers incomparison to one day's battle in Europe at the height of WWII... or for that matter...the American Civil War...6,000 casualties in 1863 was considered a skirmish...those battle fields aren't even preserved....how about 58,000 in one day...or 10,000 in a single charge....or Cold Harbour....7000 in 20 minutes.

The next Big War...looks like maybe China... this conflict between Viet Nam and China...we recently did training maneuvers with Viet Nam to simulate exactly what is happening now....Plus, all the cyber attacks against major US institutions..... The Chinese recently admitted had a cyber army...and the pulling out in a big way of China from US Treasuries and debt....Pakistan is siding with China...they are oppossed ti India...India is allied with the US...and having border disputes with China.

Getting scarier by the day.........

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

incomparable Marine Chesty Puller earned so many stripes

Few today recognize that name. Nice to hear it once again.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I can see how you may see a pattern here. And others may see a pattern in small wars every 10 years or so, with really big wars every 20 years or so.

And yes, wars are big to anyone involved...but I am talking logistically and with numbers...and even casualties.

The US, it seems, is perpetually mired down in a conflict somewhere. Even After WWI, we were involved in wars in the Banana Republics in the 1920s and 30s...the banana Wars... where the incomparable Marine Chesty Puller earned so many stripes. Then there was WWII...and then Korea...and then the Big one..Viet Nam...then the little ones in S America and the Middle east ..oh and the secret ones in Laos and Cambodia...then Granada and lebannon...then the Big one...Gulf War I...then little ones again..Panama...Columbia....Then Gulf War II...then ..here we are

Now Gulf War I seemed bigger than Gulf War II...I remember the almost total mobilization of all resources available for that War. Long convoys that went on for miles, calling up reservists from all over the US...even calling up old Sea Captains 70+ years old to ferry troops and armaments over to the Gulf in 1990-91.

Add 20 years...2010-11-12...20 years or so...time for a Big War...now yes, Iraq_Afghanistan are tragic... but the total casualty rate for both conflicts withers incomparison to one day's battle in Europe at the height of WWII... or for that matter...the American Civil War...6,000 casualties in 1863 was considered a skirmish...those battle fields aren't even preserved....how about 58,000 in one day...or 10,000 in a single charge....or Cold Harbour....7000 in 20 minutes.

The next Big War...looks like maybe China... this conflict between Viet Nam and China...we recently did training maneuvers with Viet Nam to simulate exactly what is happening now....Plus, all the cyber attacks against major US institutions..... The Chinese recently admitted had a cyber army...and the pulling out in a big way of China from US Treasuries and debt....Pakistan is siding with China...they are oppossed ti India...India is allied with the US...and having border disputes with China.

Getting scarier by the day.........

Yes!!! You understand fully the way it is. Great analysis there. Stars to you!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Would the 2003 War against Iraq not figure ?

You know the one twenty days in that saw Saddam Hussain removed from power.

I would say that was pretty life changing, and affected the wider populous, but as for a pattern ? No I think this is grasping at straws

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think if you actually look at a list of wars between the 1980’s to 2010 you would see that your hypothesis does not work.

Just a few examples:

1982 the Falkland’s

1983 invasion of Grenada

1987 first intifada

1989 invasion of Panama

1992 Bosnian war

1995 Hanish Islands conflict

1996 Lebanon war.

1998 bombing of Iraq

2003 second Gulf war

2006 Lebanon war

And just because I think its significance 1967 six day war.

Please actually research your threads, if you did you would have found these dates quite quickly and realised that your “pattern” does not exist.

Thread... Debunked!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The iLLuminati don't want America returning to ruralism.

They are enjoying their lavish lifestyles and don't want to have to come down to our level and get a job.

There is no pattern, only madmen with weapons the world can not even fathom.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
it all revolves around the generational issues...
i think you'll find the pattern explained in the theory & the resulting book called The Fourth Turning

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You are correct, there is a pattern which is generational.
You need a new crop of young people willing to join the military.
You can't expend resources that haven't been born yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Generational is a good angle on it. Seems the majority of these wars are taking place in muslim countries and being waged by NATO or related powers...what gives?

new topics

top topics

join