It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE? I might now believe...and I or We need your help!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OK we have an UPDATE folks!!

First of all , i shall be reading new posts later @ home since i'm at awork atm..

this weekend i met my friend, i showed her this thread and her response was very positive...she was very interested and kept reading the posts...after talking deep about the subject she might even try again to OBE.

She also shared with me another interesting experience.

My friend told me that on two occasions she performed self healing with success...once on her eye who a small surgical intervention was needed and being afraid she placed her hand on her eye and after praying on it she healed it. On another occasion she had something that had to be removed surgically from her foot on which again, being afraid she practiced self healing which seems to have done the job.

I got interested in this and since I am currently suffering from an injury in my both forearms caused by excessive training at the gym I asked her to perform healing on my hands. She would like to perform this on me by couldnt since she lost a prayer book which for her did the job. I'm trying to find her the book online since she believes so much in it. I explained her that the prayer book was not the key but just what might trigger her skill. But she couldnt feel confident enough with out it.

We chatted little about some god like skills human might have lost on their way and that she might have some ease access to.

Regarding my pain, i was told by my doctor that the only solution to the problem is that I stop going to the gym for at least 2 months, something which I will not do. So basically if the pain just vanishes i will certainly know that since i'm in pain everyday. I will report here immediately if it works.

My friend kept on looking for posts of people who had the same experience as hers so I urge members to post more experiences!!

<< 1  2   >>

join