It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell did I just see on CNN?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
NC, never said Isreal was at fault, I don't think anypne said that. Sorry, but that wasn't even in the ball park of the discussion.

My typing may be off a little, I'm trying to type with gloves on. Stupid prank I pulled is considered a federal offense. So fingerprints would be a bad thing to leave behind.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:01 AM
link   
sigh ... have you even read the previous articles James?

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"To blame israel for the destruction of their own people would be the greatest lie you could produce. Then the bombers could work with impunity and all the blame gets heaped on the victims .... " NetChicken

Right there you are saying that to blame Isreal for what has happened..... But no one blamed Isreal. So why would that be a factor when no one has brought it up?

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
James I am replying to Estragon, read his posts....

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Then why you say James?

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They attempt to blame Israel for all of thier woes. When in fact it was their own stupidity that cost them their country in the first place. Had Palestine not aligned themselves with the Axis during WW2 we would not be having this conversation now.

Their side lost, as did many others during WW2, many other countries were disolved, borders changed, and entire nations obliterated. The same issues that fuel this conflict are the fuel in Chechnya, the Slavic states and other eatern Euro countries that were changed after WW2.

The changes have been made and it is time to get over it already, its been 57 years folks since these changes were made. Thats longer than Palestine was actually a country of its own. MOVE ON!!!

Its now Israel, just as it was in Antiquity and as it should be. The Palestinians are no more just as their country has been for 57 years. Find a new place to live, become members of your new community and GET THE F**K OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There never was "Palestine". The Palestinians cannot go to any other nation, including the nation that is the nation for the "Palestinians" (Jordan) because the Arab nations use these people as pawns in their game to eventually desroy Israel. After all these years, the "Palestinians" have learned to turn their hate and anger toward the Jews. But keep in mind, they left their dwellings next to the Jews after they were told to leave right before the attack on Israel right after it was declared a nation. They were told to leave, and after the destruction of Israel, they would have it all. They should not have left their homes and their new nation.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:37 AM
link   
We have come upon the age, when the good are viewed as the Evil by the Neutral. Those without sides will side with darkness seeing only their futures, and bring a shadow on our world, that will last forever.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks like someone took the two towers a little too seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join