It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Our 4th Amendment is Under Attack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Cedar Rapids, Iowa citizens are once again being attacked for their constitutional rights, although this time it is more political.

First their was;

Shocking footage out of Cedar Rapids Iowa shows cops and government employee "strike teams" breaking into houses of flood victims and threatening anyone who questions their actions in complete violation of the 4th amendment right that protects against unlawful search and seizure. No warrant, no knock home invasions are being carried out on the flimsy pretext of "checking for structural damage" as cops harass and threaten with arrest people who refuse to have their homes ransacked by thugs in uniforms.

Now we have this; www.ebaumsworld.com...

I'm speechless

edit on 13-6-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well, when you sign away all your rights in order to feel good about having "tough on crime" measures in the books, what do you expect to happen? Not that I in any way agree with these gangsters in blue (who rather ironically kill way more people than the Crips...) or lack empathy for their victims, but this is a problem that society itself has created and put on its own shoulders.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Mind1Soul
I'm speechless

I'm not speechless, but most of my words would violate the policies of ATS.

If I lived in that city, I would find all of these criminals and let them hear those words firsthand though.

new topics

join