It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US agent plead guilty to Mumbai massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
"Pakistani-Canadian Tahawwur Rana was acquitted in a Chicago court this week on charges of aiding the 2008 Mumbai massacre", but a CIA connected man (David Headly) pleaded guilty for his role in planing the 2008 attacks.

Now why is Pakistani elements being blamed for this attack? Worse why is there only one thread in a Conspiracy based website, which only has 4 flags and probably 2 - 3 responses, talking about this obvious attempt to suppress the truth.

"Overlooked by virtually all of the press reports on this case, however, is Headley’s documented past as an informant for the US government."
Source

Source and Transcript
Sunday Update 2011/06/12

edit on 13-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

and the absurdity has started a while ago : they used this headley story as the official reason to strengthen the rules on long-term visa in india, long-term visa mostly used by people fed up with the western world of lies...

whatever happens, with this PTB of ours, freedom and justice always lose

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

This conspiracy is as big as the 9/11 which ATS has dedicated a whole section for.

The Indian Pakistani rift seems to be orchestrated.

I have my own opinion towards the creation of Pakistan, and that it was a policy of divide and conquer which separated India in to different segments. It is beneficial for current world powers to have India and Pakistan in a never ending conflict, so that they may challenge each other (rather than the world powers). This is what I see as happening, mix that with the confusion the current internal conflict (or proxy war) in Pakistan has caused. Only recently Taliban accused CIA agents for being behind the twin bomb attack in north Peshawar.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
t it was a policy of divide and conquer which separated India in to different segments.

entirely; the muslim separatist movement was setup and founded by the english

Gandhi was fully opposed to it.

Only after Gandhi accepted the idea (maybe his greatest mistake and many hold him responsible for the horrible things that happened at independence), the english left... letting happened the horrible chaos that followed

in fact they had put the partition as a sine qua non condition for leaving india.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX

Originally posted by confreak
t it was a policy of divide and conquer which separated India in to different segments.

entirely; the muslim separatist movement was setup and founded by the english

Gandhi was fully opposed to it.

Only after Gandhi accepted the idea (maybe his greatest mistake and many hold him responsible for the horrible things that happened at independence), the english left... letting happened the horrible chaos that followed

in fact they had put the partition as a sine qua non condition for leaving india.

In addition to Gandhi's mistake, Pakistan was an experiment for the Muslim Nations under the British back in time. Ofcourse the experiment has failed badly.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Mumbai was their excuse to invade Pakistan I think. SO basically this is the pattern: false flag to justify an invasion. You may not be able to stop it today, but if you learn it today you will recognize it in the future. Maybe one day you will be on an important chair or office and an important politician will rush into your office saying "Oh my God they attacked Mumbai" and you'll think "Na, probably just a false flag black bag job."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Let's not forget that the founder of Pakistan, and the political group which founded Pakistan was pro-British rule of India. Mr. Ali Jinnah rejected any participation in the noncooperation movement of Ghandi, they only started screaming for the creation of Pakistan with British support when independence of India from British colonialist became a reality in India.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ah divide and conquer. It's the English way (said to me by an Indian by the way)....

I think more are starting to wake up to the idea of false flags, at least it's a start.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Mumbai terror suspect David Headley was ‘rogue US secret agent’

Indian investigators, who have been denied access to Mr Headley, suspect that he remained on the payroll of the US security services — possibly working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) — but switched his allegiance to LeT.

The funny thing is, it is proven that he was working for the US government, but it is absolutely impossible to insinuate that US was responsible for this attack, as if US is not involved in terrorism world wide.

The insanity which they are trying to spread is beyond belief.

They are so sceptical of US involvement that they would rather believe this US informant was rather a double agent lol..

It is like someone working for CIA who gets caught blowing up markets in Iraq, but that isn't possible, the CIA agents mustn't be working for CIA, they must be working for Al-Qaeda, a double agent. This is the reality which they have spread, and people have accepted it as reality which is the absurdity that never gets old.

Everyone agrees that US is no doubt involved in terrorism operations, but when incidents such as this, with clear evidence comes to light, everyone accepts the propaganda spoon fed to them through the main stream media.

HOPELESS

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

cia i don't know mossad + bjp for sure; then mossad is more or less is cia so...

on what do i base this accusation ? well during the Bombay events 4 high profiles of the anti-terrorists indian got killed (in total maybe 12 indian policemen got killed); the official story of their killing being hmmm "do you think we're that stupid to believe that fairy tale ?".

Guess what ? those guys were heroes style police officers about to unfold a huge conspiracy on false flags terror attacks that were happening in India since a few years, obviously attributed to Muslims but in fact organized by the armed arm of the bjp (can't remember the name just now sorry too much sake) with the help of mossad, the number one expert in false flag...

Sorry i don't have time to look for the names of those guys & the sources that would confirm that indeed they were just about to reveal this affair. I'll try tomorrow if nobody add those elements in the mean time.

the bombay event gave an opportunity to gather those 4 at the same place at the same time. Was the killing of them a primary or secondary objective ? i'm not sure but i'd say a co-primary because they had to do something about them and quick.

new topics

top topics

join