It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti gravity craft at area 51 footage????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This was a video I came across while surfing youtube for U.F.O.s.To me it looks like a real military experiment at a base likely area 51. Does anyone have any leads on this video or is this another fake? That's what I want to know. This is the video:Area 51 craft

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't think any video from area 51 can leave that zone. All of that things happening in these bases are more than Top Secret. I don't think cameras are allowed in secret bases
Also, i like the video but too nice to be real. But it's not easy to say "fake". We can do anything with a computer today...

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I think this may answer your question, made by the same peanut

Wal

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What a ratty looking hanger, with lot's of windows.

Perfect place to store a balloon alien space ship.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

That's a great video, hope it's real, but I doubt it is, it looks 'too good to be true' :-)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
there´s no shadow under the UFO ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

I agree with you. It's virtually unlikely that the government would release a video such as that.

Now there's so many of these types of videos, we would have no idea which one was actually authentic. Even if the video was authentic, there would be a high probability it would be deemed fake by others. It just makes searching for ET much more complicated, unnecessary and adds more confusion.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

Shadows may or may not be readily apparent depending on how diffuse the light in the location is.

That being said, I don't think this is real. It has that CGI effects look to me. Well done, maybe even cinema quality, but still a fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's CGI sorry

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Also from the same account

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Cool looking video. But I think in my opinion, this chap just does really good CGI work. Seeing as how the camera is clearly handheld, and the other guys venturing about the craft are paying no mind to the filmer - Why does he not move around it and get underneath it or a shot of underneath to the best of his ability. Especially if it's physically there like a balloon as earlier mentioned. Why just one angle?

I'm inclined to lean towards fake.

Especially after seeing the 'alien' footage.
edit on 6/13/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Cool looking video. But I think in my opinion, this chap just does really good CGI work. Seeing as how the camera is clearly handheld, and the other guys venturing about the craft are paying no mind to the filmer - Why does he not move around it and get underneath it or a shot of underneath to the best of his ability. Especially if it's physically there like a balloon as earlier mentioned. Why just one angle?

Inclined to lean towards fake?

Of course it's fake.... Cmon guys, please for love of god use your heads? Absolutely positively CGI fake. It doesn't look real at all

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by hhcore

Inclined to lean towards fake?

Of course it's fake.... Cmon guys, please for love of god use your heads? Absolutely positively CGI fake. It doesn't look real at all

Fine. I'll use my head. It's fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hahaha, these videos are hilarious.

Thanks, needed a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I'm curious to know what causes you to claim Fake? So would you instruct us as to your reasonings please?

While I think it may well be fake, I cannot say it is due to not having the understanding of video and CGI that would be required to confirm it as a fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Obviously CGI....

One of the most obvious clues that it is CGI is the fake camera shake and fake zoom. The video is supposed to be "slowed down 50%" but take a look at how fast the camera zooms in and out. That is too fast for even a full speed video let alone 50% reduction in speed. Also, there is absolutely zero focus adjustment when the camera zooms in and out. The fake grain and fake flicker is also over done. They even added a stupid effect to the video text...

Not only that but the lights and shadows on the craft are just too uniform. It looks like a standard ray trace algorithm was applied to a 3D model (the UFO body). It seems like there should be more random shadows and ambient reflections but there is none.

My eyes instantly see it is fake, and the above is just some of the things I can easily describe.

I say throw this crap in the HOAX forum.
edit on 13-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why do people post such videos as these? If there was ever anything that the Govt didn't want public on you tube I'm pretty sure they could remove it with the blink of an eye.

PEACE

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Because is is fake. It's CGI. Why can't you tell? Does it look like a 3 dimensional object inhabiting the same space as it's surroundings? No.

I mean c'mon... It's not like this CGI is so incredibly rendered you can't tell if its a real object or not
edit on 13-6-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The setting is straight out of the movie Independence Day except cheezier for hanger and craft.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Tayesin

Because is is fake. It's CGI. Why can't you tell? Does it look like a 3 dimensional object inhabiting the same space as it's surroundings? No.

I mean c'mon... It's not like this CGI is so incredibly rendered you can't tell if its a real object or not
edit on 13-6-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

No I can't tell. Mainly because I've seen something in the daylight up close and it too looked out of place due to the air around it appearing fuzzy/static-like.

But I do like gift0fpr0phecy's response as it gives me more to go on than just it doesn't look right.

Thanks anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join