It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our past and future- a vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I’ve wanted to write out this idea for a while, but it is sort of wierd and I am not sure where to post it.

It is this « vision » of sorts, that I have had for a long time just swimming underneath my conscious awareness, but always there if I choose to acknowledge it. I am not saying I believe it, just that it persists in the depths of my mind.

Perhaps it came from a dream I had many years ago, or maybe the dream was birthed from it, I cannot say. But I will start with the dream to illustrate it.

It had the air of a memory, in that I was seeing images, and at the same time feeling a recognition, a « Oh yes ! That’s right ! I remember that !! ». First I saw the earth, but it had only one big continent. I have since learned that it is a hypothesis that this was once true, the theory of Pangenia (sp ?). But when I saw this, a sensual memory flooded in, of being a collective soul, non-physical, sort of like an entity made of many ? Like a cloud that floated above the surface. In my dream, I said to myself, « we were one then ! »

The land began to break up, and I felt separation begin to happen, and descending to touch the land, this big soul breaking up and entering matter, physical bodies. More and more, I watched this happen and felt the widening sense of individuality and separation with time.

That was the dream. Now the concept that I think is associated is this idea that all life here on earth is actually connected to earth, or birthed from it- I mean the souls. We are actually all peices of the soul of the earth. The earth experiencing itself, through many forms.

In fact the same souls (of this one soul) are changing containers, through reincarnation, through evolution. From bacteria and simple organisms, to more complex ones….. We were the dinosaurs ! When we, as a collective soul, have decided we have explored the limits of that particular form or container, we decide to change it. We decide to wipe it out and create new ones to experience.

Every time I see people talk of huge catastrophic change coming, my mind automatically assumes we feel this because we know it deep down- WE have decided, in the collective consciousness, to move on to a different experience.

We shall bring about a destruction of the present society, and many of the present containers- the ones remaining we shall change and cause them to evolve. Radiation and concentrated will shall facilitate the mutations, or « evolutionary leaps. The souls that destroyed the previous containers shall then incarnate in the new improved versions !

So I don’t have that feeling of dread, of the world ending ; nor do I have the impression that "earth doesn’t care about us and wants to destroy us". We are part of earth, and earth changes. Nothing is lost, only transformed.

There is also that case of some guy who saw a UFO and felt it transmitted to him a message in binary ? –Looked it up- the Rendlesham message. Once decoded, it read-
EXPLORATION [of ] HUMANITY
52 09'42.532" N 13 13'12.69" W
CONTI [NUOUS]
FOR PLANETARY ADVAN [CE ]

Many people have said it makes no sense. But it made perfect sense to me without having to think about it ! We- the soul of earth- is advancing in awareness, spiritually evolving, through our experiences in life forms upon it. Each life form is an exploration for us. We are presently exploring humanity, as an experience.
I also feel that it is not « over », we haven’t decided on a HUGE change, like we did at the time of the dinosaurs. Just a small leap- human with different abilities, different limits, that will create a different sort of organization in societies. I think we have subconsciously been experimenting with possible future changes. Like the popularity of the movie « Avatar » was one proposal which a large part of the collective really liked. Those life forms pleased and attracted us as something we’d like to experience. Perhaps, the evolutionary leap we shall do next will create humans a bit like those creatures ?

I don’t know, it is a wierd idea, and like I said, I don’t believe it. It is just a vision or idea of things that seems to come up of it’s own accord, and regardless of what I consciously choose to believe or think.

I guess I wonder if anyone else has had this weird underlying "memory" too?

edit on 13-6-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
No, but this is largely how I grasp it all also.
Shall we go?
Or shall we stay?
For me , this is a deciding issue.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What you said made sense, and you know I'm not really sure if we should stay or go. (Sorry, I'm new here) and lately I hear many other people are having accurate visions and propechies, so maybe you're onto something, who knows?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purespirit

I kinda like the idea of leaving, but, coming back in a thousand years and picking up the pieces.
Maybe we could start making messages to the future generations of 3000 or 4000 that we had to leave but promise to be back.

To the children of 3500 ad. You are us. We are you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I suppose an "upgrade" to our current meat sack is warranted. Why leave now when there is so much do here? Have we done all we could?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I really like your vision, it makes sense and is refreshing to read besides all those simple-minded fearmongering ideas. Everything happens for a reason. I used to think, that Earth wants to get rid of people like cancer as many think these days, but if we look bigger picture, then I´d say, we are all one living being with everything that is and everything, that Earth does, affects us and also other life forms. And there´s a reason for that. We might not understand it yet, but I feel more and more, that the reason is not to destroy life, but to destroy old so that new and upgraded version of life can born.
I think we should go :-)
edit on 13-6-2011 by Amandla because: to add

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Never thought of that. Interesting idea. I also do not feel any sense of dread of the coming cataclysm. I feel it will be a catalyst for great changes for us all. And for me personally, I feel a sense of great adventure. Thank you for sharing.
edit on 13-6-2011 by ZackMorris because: shortened

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Its so refreshing to read somethin which isnt screaming "your all gonna die!" for once! Im with you on this, i believe we all have a connection to this earth. Remember, energy cant be destroyed only transfered so every piece of matter in you always has and always will exist. So this makes a weird kinda sense to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

yes i feel more or less the same , what i think you had there was a primordial memory ,
when i was a very young child i had the same dream over and over again of a planet catastrophe and in my childs eye i saw it as two giant balls , i was stood on one of the balls and the other was comming closer , as i tried to run away from the other ball i saw that the point of contact was getting bigger, therefore no matter how fast or how far i ran i could not get away.
i think that as the same as your dream these are primordial memories of a passed life.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

One of the best posts I've read in ages. S&F

We were created by "God", but I am unsure as to the origin of this God. I would think not the creator of all the Universe, nor the entities mentioned in the Bible. I always thought that the Sun could be seen as the giver of life as described in Akhenaten's "Hymn to the Aten" - www.touregypt.net...

But that hymn is missing the Mother, who gives birth to the seed that is awoken by the Sun, and that, of course, would be Mother Earth.

Carl Jung and others have argued that the Aten priests founded Judaism, which in turn gave rise to Christianity and Islam - "There is no God but Aten"; "There is no God but Allah". So along the way we forgot and lost our knowledge of the Mother who gave birth to us.

And so we have had 3000 years of Patriarchy which has founded great civilisations and ideologies, but without the sensual intuition of the feminine. Attempts to "politically correct" our way of thinking have been done using male rational paradigms, so that the round peg of the feminine is being forced into square hole male constructs. Hence why so many PC edicts sound like twaddle.

What we are missing is the kind of vision you present here, a vision which could well lead us back to our spiritual Pangea.

I would think, however, that the next great step in Human evolution should be to disentangle ourselves from being so fully immersed in the material. So that the density of our bodies more closely matches that of our thoughts - midwayers between here and the astral levels reported by the likes of Robert Monroe, more in line with what seems to be the usual level of existence for life elsewhere in the Universe.

We could still be co-creators here on Earth, but not be so tied to the needs of the body, and free to explore through time and space without the burden of having to transport the physical frame with us where ever we go.

And this is why it is so important to purify our thoughts, we will identify with our thoughts much more than our bodies if we could pull this transition off.

But where there is stalemate, a third force is always required to give momentum to the change. This would be the destruction of society that you mention, but I strongly disagree that it will be a small leap. It will have to be bigger than anything that we can conceive of using only our intellect. The reason being that every evolution takes time, which we don't have, and every revolution ends up with the same flawed leaders and systems taking over - why does every communist country, despite it's ideology and ideals, still have money as its economic basis?

The change will have to be such that, once the chaos of the third force has subsided, all the vampire types waiting in the wings to relieve us of our energy will find no place for the tired old paradigms they were preparing to impose under a different name.

They will be naked and transparent, and we will see the colour of their blood.

Thanks so much for the post, for making me think in different ways. And please tell us more about your visions.

top topics

join