It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Plane Crashes in California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I live in Las Vegas and have been here since 1986 and went to Area 51 with a friend of mine who served in the Air Force and was stationed at Nellis Air force Base so just curious as to where you live and if you can see the airport from there?
and yes they were UNMARKED going in and out of the airport before the airport was remodeled and expanded (but you knew that about the airport being redone already i'm sure)
Do you know who George Knapp is and who he worked for when he brought this out?
Did i say they have anything to do with chemtrails?
I said it's an example of planes being used for other purposes but you're good at making things up.
It's also kind of funny how you see openings for these seems they no longer operate out of Mcarren and go to area 51 which is pretty much moved to an area near St George Utah and you can pretty much go up to the gate of area 51 with minimal guards.
Do you also deny area 51 exists? and do you know what they do there and when the Stealth was introduced and why it was finally unveiled?
Voce fala sacanagen as they say in Brazil.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastidealist
reply to post by network dude

What about all the flights from Mcarren International Airport in unmarked planes with windows blacked out that go back and forth to area 51? For over 30 years at least and probably longer and can't recall many coming forward or talking about the planes until George Knapp filmed them leaving and coming in did anyone know anything about them but nobody that emptied the crapper came forward.
Ever get any of these people to talk?
What about all the people that fuel these planes and empty the crapper did they ever say what was going on?
I think it was more than just a few that kept quiet.
What would the gov't or any corporation have to gain from being truthful?
And hey Bush said it was ok for companies to not disclose what they are dumping in the water but hey they would never do anything harmful to their own citizens so drink up.

yep, their called Janet flights. They fly the workers in and out of area 51.
How would I know that if someone, somewhere didn't spill the beans?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I live in Las Vegas and have been here since 1986 and went to Area 51 with a friend of mine who served in the Air Force and was stationed at Nellis Air force Base so just curious as to where you live and if you can see the airport from there?
and yes they were UNMARKED going in and out of the airport before the airport was remodeled and expanded (but you knew that about the airport being redone already i'm sure)
Do you know who George Knapp is and who he worked for when he brought this out?
Did i say they have anything to do with chemtrails?
I said it's an example of planes being used for other purposes but you're good at making things up.
It's also kind of funny how you see openings for these seems they no longer operate out of Mcarren and go to area 51 which is pretty much moved to an area near St George Utah and you can pretty much go up to the gate of area 51 with minimal guards.
Do you also deny area 51 exists? and do you know what they do there and when the Stealth was introduced and why it was finally unveiled?
Voce fala sacanagen as they say in Brazil.

Every photo I have seen of the JANET flights, shows aircraft with the required N registration number, not a plane that is unmarked.

They still fly out of McCarren, where you have this idea that they dont, is wrong.

"Area 51" was not moved, the USAF still has that base up there and it is quite busy. And I am quite aware of the history of the location there.

Sorry, but I did not make anything up. Anyone claiming Area 51 has moved to St George Utah, and that the JANET flights no longer fly out of McCarren, and that the JANET flights are not marked, is however making things up

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Search 'weather modification inc' and you've found the right page when it starts 'when most people look up they see clouds' and go to 'view all clients and projects.' There are a number of clients in the U.S. (clients are listed by country) and a number of those are government agencies. In Economics 101 we learned that businesses like this one charge for their services and clients, like governments, pay for them. Would have given you a url but all url's relating to this subject are circular this morning. It is also clear from the description of services and goods that this is not research that is being paid for.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Search 'history and problems in weather modification' and you have found the correct site when it begins 'copyright 2002.) This was written, I believe, by a lawyer gives an evidence presenting method.

Search 'agriculture defense coalition' and you have found the right site when it begins 'protecting your right to know.'

Would have given url's but they are circular this morning on these topics.

Sometimes it's good to know how something started in order to later find the convoluted paths it eventually took. The best investigative method I have found is to look and see for myself. Authorities reading carefully written statements have never thrilled me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

No link, and you have decided it isn't for 'research' for whatever reason. Nice.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No one commented on the 2 links I provided... Debunkers, what are your thoughts please?

www.weathermodification.com...

notus2.afccc.af.mil...#

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Search 'weather modification inc' and you've found the right page when it starts 'when most people look up they see clouds' and go to 'view all clients and projects.' There are a number of clients in the U.S. (clients are listed by country) and a number of those are government agencies. In Economics 101 we learned that businesses like this one charge for their services and clients, like governments, pay for them. Would have given you a url but all url's relating to this subject are circular this morning. It is also clear from the description of services and goods that this is not research that is being paid for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

when you get a chance, go to this link. It is an amazing video taken inside the offices of WMI. Even an interview with one of the pilots.

it's a cloud seeding company.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
No one commented on the 2 links I provided... Debunkers, what are your thoughts please?

Certainly.

Cloud seeding, nothing nefarious about that.

notus2.afccc.af.mil...#

Interesting, they keep historical records of weather and climate and use it on modern battlefields? Maybe I'm missing something?

ETA: Did you read your own link? Check out this service list! notus2.afccc.af.mil...
edit on 6/14/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What does cloud seeding using small planes that go into storms, have to do with chemtrails?

Answer - NOTHING.

Most of WMIs projects are for private companies and agencies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

www.abovetopsecret.com...

when you get a chance, go to this link. It is an amazing video taken inside the offices of WMI. Even an interview with one of the pilots.

it's a cloud seeding company.

I would not quite call it "amazing" except for the patience of this guy putting up with this disingenuous chemtrail clown.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

notus2.afccc.af.mil...#

What about Weather Modification Inc? What would you like to know about them?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I went to the second link and I got a big warning from my browser to turn around. What does the link entail for those of us that don't want to endanger our computer?

EDIT: Thanks adeclerk, I see it now.
edit on 14-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
I went to the second link and I got a big warning from my browser to turn around. What does the link entail for those of us that don't want to endanger our computer?

Don't worry about the "danger", I got the same. It's just an expired certificate for the secured SSL connection. Since it's a government site, just add the exception

It's a military site about a certain squadrons weather monitoring activities/archive.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What about all the flights from Mcarren International Airport in unmarked planes with windows blacked out that go back and forth to area 51? For over 30 years at least and probably longer and can't recall many coming forward or talking about the planes until George Knapp filmed them leaving and coming in did anyone know anything about them but nobody that emptied the crapper came forward.
Ever get any of these people to talk?
What about all the people that fuel these planes and empty the crapper did they ever say what was going on?
I think it was more than just a few that kept quiet.
What would the gov't or any corporation have to gain from being truthful?
And hey Bush said it was ok for companies to not disclose what they are dumping in the water but hey they would never do anything harmful to their own citizens so drink up.

Here's a list of all those planes, with photos.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

They are just regular planes, with windows and markings.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Uncinus because: better link

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sorry you weren't able to find your way to that site. Maybe your gifts don't lie in investigating. This outfits client list from the U.S. includes the DOD, FDA, NOAA and the EPA. Did these agencies all of a sudden run out of silver iodide? A number of the activities listed include the word 'experiment' not experimental. Silver iodide is a 60 year old gambit. That's way before green and greener on your screen. Time marches on.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Just because something wears 'the mask of a clear sky' doesn't mean it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wouldn't class DOD, FDA, NOAA and EPA in with private companies. Wouldn't class the various states and state and city agencies in with private companies. But that's just me I guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Here's their client list:

they have had 1 project for hte DoD, 3 for the NOAA, 1 for the EPA and none at all for the FDA that I can see.

Many of the others might be local or state agencies...but could equally be insurance, farming, recreational and other private groups either acting together, or with the support of local agencies.

What is actually suspicious about it??

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wouldn't class DOD, FDA, NOAA and EPA in with private companies. Wouldn't class the various states and state and city agencies in with private companies. But that's just me I guess.

Those agencies do not operate cloud seeding projects. The most common client for cloud seeding projects are hydroelectric power companies, regional water agencies. Not every project that WMI has supplied airplanes for, is about cloud seeding. Sometimes it can be a short research project.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join