It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Plane Crashes in California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Nope, just the ones intentionlay set up to spray chemicals, aside from regular engine exhaust, like the one just mentioned here.

Interesting, where are the sprayers?

Well, how do you suppose the chemicals leave....

Originally posted by firepilot
a removeable pressurized tank system.

There must be some venting or spraying system right?
edit on 13-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the main reason this cannot be a chemtrail plane is that the NTSB is going/has already investigated this incident and in doing so, they have to look at every inch of this plane. So if it is a chemtrial sprayer, it would be found out and now you have the entire NTSB involved in keeping the chemtrail secret. Not to mention all of the first responders to the accident. The conspiracy keeps growing, and nobody comes forward. Almost like a complete vacuum when it comes to proof.

So far a blog, and some art work by David Dees has been entered into evidence. Forgive me if I wait for a more credible source.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Nope, just the ones intentionlay set up to spray chemicals, aside from regular engine exhaust, like the one just mentioned here.

Interesting, where are the sprayers?

Well, how do you suppose the chemicals leave....

There's no evidence that any chemicals are being released, surely there would be some sprayers, or anomalous air samples. But without sprayers, there's no chemicals or anomalous air tests!

Don't make assumptions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Interesting, since American military people are commanding it. I guess you couldn't answer my other points, whatever, the bottom line is there is no evidence that spraying is occurring.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Same trade mark logo though. Didnt think that was allowed. Regardless. I would like to thank you. Had it not been for your knitpicking, I would still only consider this a possibility. I ddid prove it to myself. But considering all the other crap that is out of our control coming down on us shortly, I think I'm wasting time better spent than arguing about whether the sky is blue.

I've seen pages and pages of you posting wrong information and being shot down consistently but you keep going, I admire your tenacity even though you're completely misguided.

What you believed just isn't so.. you've been wrong on key points.. Sorry but it's just not what you wanted it to be.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Some people call contrails chemtrails.

They do and are wrong.

Agreed. If it looks and acts llike a contrail it's a contrail.

No-one has ever seen a chemtrail.

But in any case, the point remains, the aircraft being discussed here was a chemtrail aircraft in the same way every other KC-135, 757, DC10, A320 etc is a chemtrail aircraft. In other words. it isn't. I'm glad you agree

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think that all the chemtrails are being used to lower the immune system of the world populace so when they launch a bioattack that more people whould be affected....this is just my take on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBeezy
I think that all the chemtrails are being used to lower the immune system of the world populace so when they launch a bioattack that more people whould be affected....this is just my take on it.

I got you, spend billions of dollars to operate and actively cover up a massive spraying operation to lower the populations immune system. As opposed to just spending a little extra on making better bio weapons. Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting, since American military people are commanding it. I guess you couldn't answer my other points, whatever, the bottom line is there is no evidence that spraying is occurring.

Just to be clear...I never said American military anything. I said Americans, implying patriots and patriots are not exclusive to the military. I never said the military was commanding anything having to do with 'weather modification' because I don't know that. How do you know this?

In 2004 or 2005 it was on the news that the government was allocating alot of money for weather modification and mentioned at the same time that these efforts were ongoing. No agency that I recall was mentioned. This is not a secret. The what and why are the secrets. The what being: what is coming out the exhaust pipes and/or sprayers...and as far as the why: why is it being done and where is the improvement in the weather - it's worse, not better.

The subject of this OP, however, is the possible find of the proverbial 'smoking gun' and that window of opportunity probably closed before the story broke.

I'll take my chances with an azure blue sky and natural clouds any day over this gray haze.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'll bite on this 1 more time.
Story stated 3 civilians survived. Do a google/youtube search for chemtrail plane pics to see your sprayer riggings. Can anyone remember the last time they saw a clear blue sky besides immediately following thunderstorms?
I know we all realize that the NTSB is just as truthful and honorable as the rest of our federal friends and those in command of our mil. but...., oh, bad example considering Pat Tillman and all I guess.
Well anyway, if you have examined all the links I posted, there is documentation of all sorts showing(aka proving) that chemical are being sprayed with intent, that numerous foriegn owned air transit companies are in cohoots with the american gov/military as seen departing mil. air bases worldwide, that these all while having the rigging to disperse aerosol, with exception to Omega not actually having been caught in the act, they have the same connection to this mysterious weather modification project.
As for a jet fuel tanker, let's take a look at a jet fuel explosion. Jet fuel is much more volitile and explosive than common gasoline. It emits a considerably greater amount of heat than a gasoline. There would be a crater left and little or no evidence that it was a plane. Besides what is the only possible way 1 could conceivably affect the weather? I would think aerial.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

travel.latimes.com...
infranetlab.org...
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: Just found last 2 links and thought them relevent to the post

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Having been involved in crop dusting i can't stop wondering: How do they do it when they are going to spray New York at the higher flightlevels? Are they chemtrailing along over Tokyo?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Pat Tighlman worked for the NTSB?

Look, I get it. This is a conspiracy site. Here is a good way to approach things like this, "Hey, this plane crash might be a chemtrail plane!"

You will get a lot farther than claiming it is a chemtrail plane and then using a blog as proof.

Nothing in the government can be trusted. Fine. What about all the people. The regular people. They guy who puts gas in the plane, the guy who empties the crapper after a flight, the guy who fixes the radios when they break. These people have direct access to these planes. Are you really going to tell me that all of them have been threatened with death if they talk? Before you answer, think about all the airports, in all the world, everywhere. Then think about all the people that might have to be involved.

There is a 200% better chance Bigfoot is having an affair with Donald Trump than chemtrails being real.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'll bite on this 1 more time.
Story stated 3 civilians survived. Do a google/youtube search for chemtrail plane pics to see your sprayer riggings. Can anyone remember the last time they saw a clear blue sky besides immediately following thunderstorms?
I know we all realize that the NTSB is just as truthful and honorable as the rest of our federal friends and those in command of our mil. but...., oh, bad example considering Pat Tillman and all I guess.
Well anyway, if you have examined all the links I posted, there is documentation of all sorts showing(aka proving) that chemical are being sprayed with intent, that numerous foriegn owned air transit companies are in cohoots with the american gov/military as seen departing mil. air bases worldwide, that these all while having the rigging to disperse aerosol, with exception to Omega not actually having been caught in the act, they have the same connection to this mysterious weather modification project.
As for a jet fuel tanker, let's take a look at a jet fuel explosion. Jet fuel is much more volitile and explosive than common gasoline. It emits a considerably greater amount of heat than a gasoline. There would be a crater left and little or no evidence that it was a plane. Besides what is the only possible way 1 could conceivably affect the weather? I would think aerial.
www.youtube.com...

travel.latimes.com...
infranetlab.org...
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: Just found last 2 links and thought them relevent to the post

Are you ever going to post things that are actually correct?

1 No, Omega has no connected to anything weather related.

2 Show us these rigged chemplanes, so far chemmies have been unable to show us anything

3 Jet fuel is definitely NOT more volatile than gasoline. Jet fuel is a form of kerosene, gasoline is far more volatile.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Again I point out if had checked those links, you would realize why your replies sound dubious. You seriously think that gasoline is the same the same thing as jet fuel???? The octane levels vary there just a little bit. Kerosene? An extremely purified form of kerosene. Like rating poppy flowers to herion.
1 link exposed omegas involvement in weather. Do you check links before you make statements cuz it's obvious you didn't in some of your replies.
C46driver?? Winds.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

Again I point out if had checked those links, you would realize why your replies sound dubious. You seriously think that gasoline is the same the same thing as jet fuel???? The octane levels vary there just a little bit. Kerosene? An extremely purified form of kerosene. Like rating poppy flowers to herion.
1 link exposed omegas involvement in weather. Do you check links before you make statements cuz it's obvious you didn't in some of your replies.
C46driver?? Winds.

No, my repliles are not dubious, but your postings here have been from the beginning, starting with the title of this thread.

I did not say Gasoline is the same as Jet fuel, I said Gasoline is much much more volatile, and much more flammable, although the energy content is fairly similar. And no, Jet fuel is not some kind of concentrated kerosene, so bringing up heroin is silly. Jet fuel and diesel fuel are quite similar. And you can also burn gasoline in a jet engine just fine too.

Most of your links were wrong anyways and just conspiracy forums where anything is said, and truth takes a backseat. I have yet to see that Omega is doing anything weather related, with their now whopping 2 aircraft fleet. What they are going to do, dump jet fuel in a thunderstorm?

Give is specific links to your assertions of Omega doing weather work, and rigged chemplanes. Credible links too, not just a blizzard of chemtrail or conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Just to be clear...I never said American military anything. I said Americans, implying patriots and patriots are not exclusive to the military.

So who is spraying?

I never said the military was commanding anything having to do with 'weather modification' because I don't know that.

Don't understand what you're getting at with the funding then.

How do you know this?

All I know is the evidence points toward no chemtrailing, that explains the lack of sprayers, lack of anomalous air, water and soil samples, the lack of actual "chemtrails", lack of mechanics coming forward, disagreement among "chemtrail" hoaxers, etc.

In 2004 or 2005 it was on the news that the government was allocating alot of money for weather modification and mentioned at the same time that these efforts were ongoing.

How does this relate to 'chemstuff'? Or supposed "sprayplanes"?

No agency that I recall was mentioned. This is not a secret.

Cloud seeding is no secret, and it isn't chemtrailing or even performed at contrail altitudes!

The what and why are the secrets. The what being: what is coming out the exhaust pipes and/or sprayers...and as far as the why: why is it being done and where is the improvement in the weather - it's worse, not better.

Water vapor is coming out of the engines, it's a product of combustion. What are you on? No one has seen sprayers, ever. They don't exist.

I'll take my chances with an azure blue sky and natural clouds any day over this gray haze.

Well, that's weather for you. Some days the sky will be blue, sometimes hazy. Get a grip.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just showing my ignorance but why would a passenger plane (with windows down the side and small doors) be used as a commercial cargo carrying and where does the tank go in the plane for the aviation fuel needed for refueling. Not withstanding there has to be a sophisticated system in place for the air to air refueling pipes. Also the tank used for aviation fuel could jest as easily be used for any chemical. Nothing like hidding a tree in a forrest. As for Americans refusing to spray Americans. If they were to believe that what they were doing was for the good of the population anyone would do it. As for nobody coming forward who has seen the planes with the equipment to spray anything, how many times must you be told and shown evidence of companies doing irrepairable damage to your enviorenment and only know about it from them getting caught at it. You never hear from those employed by those companies doing the damage.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
Just showing my ignorance but why would a passenger plane (with windows down the side and small doors) be used as a commercial cargo carrying and where does the tank go in the plane for the aviation fuel needed for refueling. Not withstanding there has to be a sophisticated system in place for the air to air refueling pipes. Also the tank used for aviation fuel could jest as easily be used for any chemical. Nothing like hidding a tree in a forrest. As for Americans refusing to spray Americans. If they were to believe that what they were doing was for the good of the population anyone would do it. As for nobody coming forward who has seen the planes with the equipment to spray anything, how many times must you be told and shown evidence of companies doing irrepairable damage to your enviorenment and only know about it from them getting caught at it. You never hear from those employed by those companies doing the damage.

A 707 can carry lots of fuel, and probably have internal fuel bladders added. They probably acquired the two of them quite cheap, since they have very little commercial value anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For everyone's information the NTSB's preliminary report (just a basic description of the crash) is at www.ntsb.gov...

The FAA's registry entry for the aircraft is at registry.faa.gov...

edit on 13-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Omega Air and Evergreen International teamed up to launch the joint venture Global Airtanker Service
www.samizdata.net...
MARKETS:

• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
• Weather Modification
• Biochemical Decontamination

www.evergreenaviation.com...
Anymore dots needing connected?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join