It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Plane Crashes in California

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
www.evergreenaviation.com...

Cloud seeding/firefighting company. Nothing nefarious there.

lol, I have to inform you that Evergreen
runs Civilian Airliners for CIA Black Ops
and Military Black Ops when they need
a civilian aircraft going through hostile
air space. And they have been doing it
since before 9/11.

Matter of fact it is speculated that Evergreen
is the company that supplied the modified Jet
Airliners for the 9/11 False Flag Operation.
Modified as in extremely, so the aircraft could
perform those maneuvers which would rip
a regular jet to pieces.

Remember the pilots who said those maneuvers
could not be accomplished. They were right.
But they didn't know the planes were structurally
modified specifically for extreme stress.

No links, just an opinion

Edit to add:
Evergreen has a hub right beside Hoffman
Aviation in Florida right beside the school where
the 9/11 Hijackers took flight lessons.
But you didn't see that tid-bit in the 9/11
Omission Report.
edit on 6/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i dont understand how you can call this a chemtrail plane..
why are you withholding these amazing pictures of these so called chemtrail plane?
whats ats coming to...really

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Actually they are more of a cargo airline with 10 or 12 Boeing 747s, one of which is modified to handle a removeable pressurized tank system. They dont do any cloud seeding, since thats not a plane you would do it with anyways, but they just offer it up for any use they can think of though.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by faint1993

It's an aircraft.

Depending on atmospheric conditions, aircraft engines produce contrails.

Some people call contrails chemtrails.

Therefore the aircraft that crashed is a chemtrail plane. Technically, the OP was correct. Technically, every aircraft that has ever existed is a chemtrail plane.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sorry I needed some sleep. But back to work!
Some amazing pics someone mentioned. check these site for their photos only. Not so much into the song they're drumming.
contrailscience.com...://www.viewzone.com/chemtrailsx.html
www.galacticroundtable.com...
whitewraithe.wordpress.com...
The 1 is for someone posting the amazing similarities between contrail and chemtrail. hope this helps.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

theintelhub.com...

After closing out my research, Omega, along with all these other companies that there is actual footage of spraying going on are all part of this same "weather modification project." This seems to paint a pretty clear picture. I'm not going to debate it. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have presented some circumstantial evidence as well as solid evidence on chemtrails as well as its origin and dispersion. I don't have to see a news story to see there's something wrong with the sky where I live. Or do you have an explanation for that too?

No, you have provided no evidence at all of anything, other than Omega losing a modified Boeing 707. Didnt you even try to claim they were out of India too?

edit on 13-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's another link to turn your nose up to even though Germany admitting it's going on. It is translated. And yes, I did say india. Had you been checking the links you would have seen that. Kinda thought that considering how fast you were responding. You're just ranting to be heard, and here's the link again not to be mixed up with the videoleak that I found for your pleasure.
"Welcome to Omega Airline. We are a dynamic, new generation 'Indian' Aviation Company with NSOP offering hassle-free On-Demand Private Jet Charter and Cargo delivery Services across INDIA and beyond."
easyflyomega.com...
www.videoleaks.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Translated incorrectly. Making it a hoax.
contrailscience.com...
edit on 6/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here's another link to turn your nose up to even though Germany admitting it's going on. It is translated. And yes, I did say india. Had you been checking the links you would have seen that. You're just ranting to be heard, and here's the link again not to be mixed up with the videoleak that I found for your pleasure.
"Welcome to Omega Airline. We are a dynamic, new generation 'Indian' Aviation Company with NSOP offering hassle-free On-Demand Private Jet Charter and Cargo delivery Services across INDIA and beyond."
easyflyomega.com...
www.videoleaks.com...

No, Germany has not admitted it is going on, some chemmies lied in the translate to promote chemtrails.

And also on, an Indian airline called Omega Airlines, is not the same as the company with 2 airplanes called Omega that does military contract air refueling. You are the one just posting nonsense, not me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Same trade mark logo though. Didnt think that was allowed. Regardless. I would like to thank you. Had it not been for your knitpicking, I would still only consider this a possibility. I ddid prove it to myself. But considering all the other crap that is out of our control coming down on us shortly, I think I'm wasting time better spent than arguing about whether the sky is blue.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

same logo you say - go tell 1 , 2 , 3 etc etc

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Same trade mark logo though. Didnt think that was allowed. Regardless. I would like to thank you. Had it not been for your knitpicking, I would still only consider this a possibility. I ddid prove it to myself. But considering all the other crap that is out of our control coming down on us shortly, I think I'm wasting time better spent than arguing about whether the sky is blue.

Because maybe....that is the greek letter for "O", also known as Omega. Its why that same symbol is also used as the symbol for Ohms of resistance.

if you did not pitnicking yourself, others would not have to do it for you, and you would have not claimed it was a chemtrail plane, or that it was from an Indian airline, or that the Germans admitted to chemtrails...

edit on 13-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Some people call contrails chemtrails.

They do and are wrong.

Therefore the aircraft that crashed is a chemtrail plane. Technically, the OP was correct. Technically, every aircraft that has ever existed is a chemtrail plane.

Nope, just the ones intentionlay set up to spray chemicals, aside from regular engine exhaust, like the one just mentioned here.

Originally posted by firepilot
Actually they are more of a cargo airline with 10 or 12 Boeing 747s, one of which is modified to handle a removeable pressurized tank system. They dont do any cloud seeding, since thats not a plane you would do it with anyways, but they just offer it up for any use they can think of though.

That plan produces chemtrails beacuse it was designed to.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

I live in Las Vegas and was also noticing this and showed my friend who is one of few born and raised here and asked him if he can remember this being normal from the 70's til now and he said he couldn't honestly remember seeing this even in the 80's to early 90's but has noticed it over the past few years or so but thought nothing of it.
I also lived here from 80's til late 90's and just recently moved back and never recall this happening then and we were always outside hiking or playing sports even in the 100 degree heat days (sure wish i was in good shape like that now).
I also remember when the Stealth crashed and everyone thought it was a UFO so that was the only reason they finally came out and admitted that it was ours and top secret because too many witnessed it and even saw it. Also there were many reports prior to the crash many thought was a UFO but it was the Stealth which the gov't would have just left us to believe it was if it were not for the crash. Then they put on a big parade and show when they unveiled it.
The day the gov't or corporations ever tell the truth would be a good sign the world is coming to an end. It's like a cheating spouse or girlfriend, believe the opposite no matter how plausible the excuses are and never believe the friends they use to corroborate the story.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

I was thinking of this? www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

lol, I have to inform you that Evergreen
runs Civilian Airliners for CIA Black Ops
and Military Black Ops when they need
a civilian aircraft going through hostile
air space. And they have been doing it
since before 9/11.

Citation needed.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Can't get dates for creation of documents and pictures opposing the OP. Dates and times for creation are unavailable.

OP makes perfect sense to me - no one is going to get Americans to spray their own.

Have to laugh too - how many jobs are we going to outsource?

Also, earlier this year Feb. 2011, Boeing was awarded a contract by the Pentagon to build re-fuelers. Was it like, '0h no we just ran out of re-fuelers and more can't be ready before 2017 so we'll outsource?!!' Also why 6 years to build a re-fueler; didn't take that long to build the Stealth.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
OP makes perfect sense to me - no one is going to get Americans to spray their own.

So US military people won't get operators to spray their own, and yet they will knowingly allow other agencies to spray themselves and their families? Makes perfect sense!

Study economics, there you'll find your answer.

Also, earlier this year Feb. 2011, Boeing was awarded a contract by the Pentagon to build re-fuelers. Was it like, '0h no we just ran out of re-fuelers and more can't be ready before 2017 so we'll outsource?!!' Also why 6 years to build a re-fueler; didn't take that long to build the Stealth.

Do you have any idea how expensive the stealth bombers were? Skunkworks projects are funded for novel development, more money = more rapid development. That's economics 101.

Just more chemtrail ignorance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Nope, just the ones intentionlay set up to spray chemicals, aside from regular engine exhaust, like the one just mentioned here.

Interesting, where are the sprayers?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So US military people won't get operators to spray their own, and yet they will knowingly allow other agencies to spray themselves and their families? Makes perfect sense!

Who says they know? You don't.

Study economics, there you'll find your answer.

Economics 101 now being used by adverse foreign nationals as an easier approach than militia to bring down our government.

Do you have any idea how expensive the stealth bombers were? Skunkworks projects are funded for novel development, more money = more rapid development. That's economics 101.

That's a cop-out.

Just more chemtrail ignorance.

Americans are not going to spray their own - that's my bottom line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join