It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Plane Crashes in California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Getting a little hard to explain what these figments of our imagination. Oh yeah, the president of Omega airlines refused to comment. This happened in may and it's just now surfacing.
abclocal.go.com.../local/ventura_county&id=8139200&photo=1
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's a refueling plane.

That's what Omega does....

www.omegaairrefueling.com...

Not just surfacing either.

Plenty of news sources from may:

LINK

edit on 13/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

at the time of the crash, it was referred to as a "air refueling tanker"
try this link, the logos match up.
www.omegaairrefueling.com...

er ... beat me to it...
edit on 13-6-2011 by jazkaat because: update...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My 2nd link posted would indicate otherwise. Too many unanswered questions here.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You second link sources a forum, great source of information there.

You're bringing lies and disinformation here, why?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
easyflyomega.com...
With links. This link is interesting in the info show no private contracting with the military. For that matter, I would think mid-air refueling would be done by the military or publicly endorsed military contractor. I have found no connections yet. I will keep looking but i think it's wasted time. Too many unanswered questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What lies and disinfo? Your links all stated it was a military aircraft. The logo says it's an aircraft from a private company out of india. As a former subcontractor for the navy, I know there are some things civilians are just not allowed to do. Please explain this for me.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I must be going nuts if these chemtrails aren't real. This morning was nice and clear till The planes started doing their thing again. Seems like every couple days they feel the need to add some clouds. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy...

a few pictures of this mornings weather in Las Vegas-

6/12/2011

Here are a couple interesting sites I have found as well =)

notus2.afccc.af.mil...

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I guess I just dont understand why you're calling it a chemtrail plane... Where are you getting that?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
On top of everything else I'm reading, I would think a plane loaded with jet fuel would leave a lot less debris. But still researching.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
What lies and disinfo? Your links all stated it was a military aircraft. The logo says it's an aircraft from a private company out of india.

Its easy to explain. You're simply wrong.
You believed the guy on rumourmillnews who said it was a "Omega Airlines" jet, but it wasnt.
It was actually a "Omega Air" jet.
OmegaAirRefuelling

Oh looky, they're an air REFUELLING company. Who woulda thought.

Widely known at the time. Not "just now surfacing". You were wrong there, too.
News link
News Link2
News Link3
News Link4
etc...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They have a contract with the U.S. Gov't and other gov'ts to provide aerial refueling. for the U.S. Gov't they are used to refuel navy and Marine aircraft since they use the Probe-and-Drogue refueling system there isn't a boom operator on the tanker, there for no need for special training to refuel mid flight. Unlike for the U.S. Airforce that uses a boom for mid air refueling. each boom operator has to be trained and certified to refuel every aircraft in the Air force inventory.

The navy doesn't have any secret planes so mid air refueling can be handled by a contractor.

And BTW your 2nd link is far from credible. I think you need to read less rumors and actually do your own research on the subject. and as have already been proven to you there are many new sources for this crash durring the month of may after it happened.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Mercenary2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Crash report: www.ntsb.gov...

I'm finding an excessive # of foreign companies witnessed to be spraying these chemicals around the world. Emerates, evergreen, britagne.. Nothing on omega except documentation connecting them to these companies through some weather research project. But still looking. Here some links to check. They all seem to have the same thing in common. They're foreign owned and hubbing at a US base.
Oh this is interesting, evergreen is a contract aerial refueler for the military too. I seen some closeups of an evergreen plane with sprayer rigging.Hmmm.
www.evergreenaviation.com...
www.rense.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
I'm done. You can make up your own minds with the evidence you got.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

What lies and disinfo? Your links all stated it was a military aircraft. The logo says it's an aircraft from a private company out of india. As a former subcontractor for the navy, I know there are some things civilians are just not allowed to do. Please explain this for me.

Out of India? Its not out of India, an the idea it is a chemtrail plane is silly.

They have a whopping 3 airplanes, and they offer refueling services when needed. The Navy does not have large refueling aircraft either, so they sometimes contract these

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
double post
edit on 13-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Crash report: www.ntsb.gov...

I'm finding an excessive # of foreign companies witnessed to be spraying these chemicals around the world. Emerates, evergreen, britagne.. Nothing on omega except documentation connecting them to these companies through some weather research project. But still looking. Here some links to check. They all seem to have the same thing in common. They're foreign owned and hubbing at a US base.
Oh this is interesting, evergreen is a contract aerial refueler for the military too. Hmmm.
www.rense.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Well chemtrailers can connect anyone to chemtrails that they want, its not like it matters though whether it is actually true or not. Thats the last thing that the chemtrail crowd is concerned about.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
theintelhub.com...

After closing out my research, Omega, along with all these other companies that there is actual footage of spraying going on are all part of this same "weather modification project." This seems to paint a pretty clear picture. I'm not going to debate it. You have your opinion and I have mine. I have presented some circumstantial evidence as well as solid evidence on chemtrails as well as its origin and dispersion. I don't have to see a news story to see there's something wrong with the sky where I live. Or do you have an explanation for that too?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Cloud seeding/firefighting company. Nothing nefarious there.

www.rense.com...

Rense reposts anything that is sent to them. Did you read their disclaimer?

www.youtube.com...

Probably like any other youtube 'chemtrail' video.

www.youtube.com...

See above.

So....what evidence?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't have to see a news story to see there's something wrong with the sky where I live. Or do you have an explanation for that too?

Got a picture? It's most likely a combination of your ignorance of weather and the distinction between weather and climate, combined with paranoia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join