It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess this is how I gotta do it! My UFO sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I tried to start a new thread for my footage, but I don't have enough posts. I've been a member for a while but don't really post comments. Here's my vid of a strange glowing orb that was stationary in the sky. It was so wierd I actually pulled over on the highway to capture it. I stabilized it in another program and edited it. It's my second sighting, the first was a disk flying directly over my house in another city. Strange thing is...I don't feel like a UFO witness, just a believer.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNitro94

I have no idea what that is, but I do know how to do this-

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Interesting . have you compared this to other stuff that's out there on ufo sightings? you should read grandpabobby's post on his UFO sighting ...the colors sound similiar.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

did the orb apear solid or more like an energy ball? what you saw i cant explaine looked like the orb was changeing shape or was that the video? welcome to the far side ..enjoy ATS

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That's cool, but it doesn't matter. . .they're just going to call it fake. That's what they did to my first photo showing something. I didn't even say it was a ufo, just asked what it might be.

I'm all for debunking, but there are some real jerks on here.
Can't wait to see the footage!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

TO BrokenCircles: Thank you very much for doing that for me and everyone else who will watch it as well. Greatly appreciated!
edit on 13-6-2011 by MikeNitro94 because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby

did the orb apear solid or more like an energy ball? what you saw i cant explaine looked like the orb was changeing shape or was that the video? welcome to the far side ..enjoy ATS

I was driving so it appeared to be a bright star or plane at first. But it didn't look like it was moving. So I pulled over and it was definitely stationary. That's when I noticed the pulsating appearance of the light. I didn't notice the "shape changing" until I stabilized it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
looks like a chinese lantern to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmmm....that reminds me of something I saw last year in central Florida. I was in the car with my brother who was driving. Looking out my window I saw what at first appeared to be a very bright and big star. Then I thought "Nah. It can't be a star. It looks way too close. Like in our atmosphere." So then I assumed it was a plane coming in for a landing since we WERE passing the regional airport. I have seen planes take off and land plenty of times from that airport. So I'm keeping my eye on this light in the dark sky so I can watch this "plane" land. (I love watching planes landing). But it never moves. It doesn't get closer and it never moved away. It just stayed there like a star in sky does, but again, this light appeared to be IN our atmosphere. I mention this to my brother, who thought it was just a plane too. Even he thought it was weird that it never moved. Planes don't just hover, do they? It was weird. Wish I could have continued to watch it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirCoxone
looks like a chinese lantern to me.

Yeah it does look similar...I don't really know what it was. I would think that a lantern would move in the wind, or go up from the heat of the flame. This thing was stationary...didn't move at all. It could be a lantern, but don't they launch them for celebrations with more than one? Anythings possible.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

The fact that it didn't move was what made it so strange to me. It just faded out of view but it never moved...the clouds were moving that night so if it was something that was floating like a lantern or balloon I would think the wind would have effected it.

new topics

top topics

join