It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American-Jewish young man brutalized by police in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

couldn't watch past the fact he claims he is a jew that looks like a nazi and wears a pali flag and a yamaka.

i beat his ass myself.

lol, nice try faux pali's.

you are faux pali's responding, right?

you got some ip address that will put you there?

didn't see him get beat, my loss.

Stop smoking the banana skins..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

And how exactly would you know how the Israeli police behaves?

What makes you think you know anything about Israel?

I don't get it. Is your entire opinion based on speculation and guesswork?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad is right, every police force has a problem with the abuse of authority, however to claim such behaviour is the status quo which all police follow would be false. I'm sure the fact that this incident was heavily politicised contributed to the actions the police took that day.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And how exactly would you know how the Israeli police behaves?

Well see, there's the thing. It's not about Israeli police, it's about police to me. You choose to focus on the Israeli part, not me. Or are you claiming that the Israeli police is so much more different and righteous than so many police forces around the globe(delusion)?

What makes you think you know anything about Israel?

What makes you think you know anything about anything? What kind of vague questions are these? Am I supposed to fold up now?

I don't get it.

And you most likely never will. Too stubborn if you ask me.

Is your entire opinion based on speculation and guesswork?

In so far that my speculation and guesswork is correct nine out of ten times. But never mind that, I'm an insignificant person just like you, just like the Israeli police. They do not deserve to be put on a higher pedestal because they happen to patrol in Israel, get out.

Police brutality = police brutality.

And oh, the poster who agrees with you. Get real. This IS the status quo for police forces, go look into their training before you utter nonsense. And it'll only get worse...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wait wait a minute, I need to get this straight.
Thousands were killed in civilian protests by their own governments in Egypt, Bahrain, Libya, Syria.
Some were shot to death, some tortured to death, some were tied and put on the groud for the tanks to run over them.
A protester in Israel was arrested for refusing to have his ID checked and continue his provocations.
Therefor Israel is not a democracy ?

Lame lame lame...again Mr militant.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, according to the law he has to show the id if asked by police in Israel. He can be arrested if he refuses,and he was arrested. Since he was constantly filmed i think that it was part of provocation to confrontation with Jewish Israeli demonstrators. They were not buying that ,however police intervened
If fewer cops and less violence were needed - maybe. I am not a policeman. However i know this - if i will wear Jewish symbols and be that close to Palestinian demonstration in Palestinian autonomy , i think that police arresting me for refusing to show an id will be actually the best possible option. And English subtitles in this film are awful.
edit on 17-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Do you suppose people would be treated better when protesting against Arab regimes in any neighboring country..
.. Keep dreaming.

The lot of you are a bunch of hypocrites. Gravitational's post says it all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The lot of you are a bunch of hypocrites.

I see

Gravitational's post says it all.

Gravitational's post had to do with a comment about Israel not being a democracy. It does not reflect on the thread itself which is about police brutality. Which you can quite easily witness. Besides, as is obvious in the video; the police were out for this guy. Did you see the peoples eyes when they saw a guy wearing a kippah with the Palestinian flag - their eyes were about to fall out! Wanting to knock it off his head and everything. I don't consider this normal behavior by the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The Zionist Government of Israel don't have any respect for the Jewish People
Real Jews are against Zionism

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I expected you to use the Arab argument in this thread. However, if you look at my posting history you will see I have criticized the regimes in Libya, Bahrain, Egypt, Syria and more. Nice try do, but wrong again Mr. Gravitational.

@IsraeliGuy, I have no doubt that Arab regimes would be even more harsh then the Israeli regime when it comes to opposition protest. I am not denying this fact. Actually my posting history shows that I emphasize this and was/am critical of most Arab regimes. However there is one decisive factor, Israel is the only country in the Middle East that continuosly claims to be "the only democracy in the Middle East" yet it pursue's undemocratic actions.

Really, nice try both of you at trying to derail the argument.
edit on 17-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join