It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American-Jewish young man brutalized by police in Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Is this the kind of freedom that the only democracy in the Middle East represents? I would expect that a state which constantly utilizes the argument that they are the only democracy in the Middle East would allow freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
israel is filled with cowards and terrorists

scumbag nwo proponents

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wonder if he thought to himself;

So this is my tax dollars at work?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He could come to the US and get brutalized here...he'd be 2 for 2.

We aren't quite back to the Roman Empire. Close though.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Good point. I keep looking for another alternative place to live if things continue to go downhill in the U.S. at the rate they have been for the last 4 years or so in particular. To my dismay I'm finding Reagan was correct when he said America was the last refuge on Earth. If freedom fails here, there is nowhere left to run. Obviously, Israel is certainly off the list as any alternative.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hear ya! I'm thinking about ditching the good ole USofA but where do I go? I was thinking Austraila or New Zealand. Or maybe I'll see if the Hopi Indians will take me in. Or maybe all of us Have Nots will finally stand up to the Haves, because they need us, we don't need them. Of course everyone here at ATS knows this but we need the rest of the world to join us! Grrrr

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Israel is the same as the USA and the rest of us mostly sheeple blind stupid trusting cattle for TPTB

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I wish it were the last 4 years. Reagan of course perpetuated the lie. I think our only hope is to see the beast and know the beast.
Live the best you can. Be the best neighbor you can be, work hard, support your community, take care of your family.
If the beast targets you, fight for your life and die proud that you were not a coward.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And this is the TRUE definition of Democracy from "The only democratic nation in the Middle East".

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Hate to say it but if he had been in the US he would have been tased more than once if lucky. If not he would have had a few bullet holes in him. The once most free country has become the biggest police state. Israel is just the little brother.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Oh minimizing going on right here.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

couldn't watch past the fact he claims he is a jew that looks like a nazi and wears a pali flag and a yamaka.

i beat his ass myself.

lol, nice try faux pali's.

you are faux pali's responding, right?

you got some ip address that will put you there?

didn't see him get beat, my loss.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

lol, nice try faux pali's.

you are faux pali's responding, right?

you got some ip address that will put you there?

That makes you a faux sane person.

Faux pali's

Hey, how much are you actually getting? Some people of your team catch 3000 euros a month in the Netherlands. Spill the beans...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
America is not a Democracy....it's a REPUBLIC.

Israel is not a Democracy either. That American-Jewish boy is an idiot. Doesn't he remember the American Girl the ISraeli's drove a BullDozer over purposely?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It appears to me that the cop asked for ID. Kid wouldn't supply it. More than enough reason for them to kick his butt and take him in. He probably wound up deported for that kind of a stunt too I would imagine.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What a graceful and democratic country, like Netanyahu said when a protester [sarcasm]rudely[/sarcasm] interrupted him during his speech at congress

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Really, you think he appears Aryan? As a person who lived in Germany for four years, I can tell you he looks like no German I have ever seen. He definetely does not look Arab aswell. To me he appears of Jewish decent. It is funny that you are trying to discredit his religous alignment in order to defend the actions of the police.

reply to post by Pervius

In Netanyahu's speech infront of Congress, he claimed Israel was the only democracy in the Middle East. Although I agree with you, it is not a democracy and this clearly illustrates so.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Disgusting...

This is not how the Israeli police typically behaves.

This is disgusting and I truly hope this boy plans on filing a complaint against this officer, as he'd surely win the case.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

This is not how the Israeli police typically behaves.

Of course it's not.

Elephants fly as well.

Do you know how backwards it is to claim "police don't typically behave like this" in a thread about police brutality? Oh wait, but now it's about ISRAELI police so you have to do it in order to minimize the damage to the "chosen peoples law enforcers".

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That kid probably has a rich American daddy who will NOT be very happy about this I'm sure.

Also, are most Israeli chicks hot? I haven't seen any fatties or uglies, EVER!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join