It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Hit by series of Earthquakes up 6.0 mag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

A majority of NZ is already on fault lines and volcanos are many scattered all over. However, no other area in NZ is suffering like that of CHCH.

I for one would'nt live in a city or town where there's little or no opportunity of employment, especially where there is children involved.

Although not all parents stoop to committing DV in CHCH but you can't ignore it's more than doubled since February.

Bailing out now is not a sign of weakness but much rather a matter of having to put food on the table, a decent roof over one's head and having the ability to forge ahead and a future to look forward to. For a teenage kid about to leave high school this year and next, not to mention ambitious university graduates.....what future do they have in CHCH employment wise? I know what, lets tell them to hang in there for afew years, live off welfare, until the big "rebuild" starts? John Key has no time frame because he himself does'nt know.....no one does.

You don't need boots on the ground to know whats going on but friends and family kinda fill that gap of information who DO have boots on the ground don't you think?

But, hey, you hang in there......this will all come to a close at some point.....but just not anytime soon, at least not for another a year or two.

Sorry, I'm just being realistic.

<< 1   >>

join