It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A : China no longer holds our debt!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

The fed now owns the debt -- but the debt is no longer our problem -- trillions of ready American dollar liquidity (spendable cash) in the hands of China is the new hurricane on its way through the American's America.
he fed was never on our side -- it was always on the side of creditors -- the Rothschilds (a term which includes goldman-sachs, the rockefeller interests, and other investment banking interests)and the ruling elites of China are the ones Bernanke serves. The Chinese can now buy up America in a climate that Rothschild and Fed has made deflationary, forcing Americans to put their land and businesses and homes on the auction block in distress sales etc.
So instead of letting us have the domestic inflation to cure the depression that the populists wanted -- we get instead super deflation here forcing us to put everything we own up on the chopping block -- and the Fed then pays with new dollars the Chinese as it buys from the Chinese all of the debt

Seems about right ya all know America's been sold out by now right? Teh fed don't work for us duh we work for them and ya they are selling you out its what they do.

lol sorry just funny to think some stupid sheep still believe in the system still more of them awakening every day now thanks to threads like this. FnS for the OP and tell the author to get a spell check.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Well no wonder this is coming about Project 60

See the point of all those expensive wars, patriotism and dead lads in army uniforms came to!
edit on 13-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
How eager to you think the chinese families will be to let their 'only' child march off to war with the US?

I don't think it will come down to bullets by any measure.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wrong. The Rothschilds dont "pick" the stronger side-they create them. The Rothschild's arent Asian so i dont think they really want China running things in the end.

Originally posted by michael1983l
The rothschilds have historically been known to pick the strongest side. This is just history repeating itself. As much as the US will not want to consider, China is fast becoming the world super power.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Can you explain with a little less cloak and dagger talk? No insult, I'd just like to know what you mean by your post. How are 'things moving along nicely' now for the elite?

I'm not the brightest tally in the box for world economics and I don't mind asking for a little help.

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join