It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A : China no longer holds our debt!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I found this article intriguing to say the least but have yet to find any related information to substantiate the claim.So if anyone can help in finding info that would be great.Anyways here is a piece of the article as claimed.

The chinese don't own the debt any more -- they own new dollar deposits from the fed

The fed now owns the debt -- but the debt is no longer our problem -- trillions of ready American dollar liquidity (spendable cash) in the hands of China is the new hurricane on its way through the American's America.
he fed was never on our side -- it was always on the side of creditors -- the Rothschilds (a term which includes goldman-sachs, the rockefeller interests, and other investment banking interests)and the ruling elites of China are the ones Bernanke serves. The Chinese can now buy up America in a climate that Rothschild and Fed has made deflationary, forcing Americans to put their land and businesses and homes on the auction block in distress sales etc.
So instead of letting us have the domestic inflation to cure the depression that the populists wanted -- we get instead super deflation here forcing us to put everything we own up on the chopping block -- and the Fed then pays with new dollars the Chinese as it buys from the Chinese all of the debt the Chinese took on as it undersold all of our businesses in the 80's and 90's and 2000s and drove them to ruin (or else to China) -- so now the Chinese have the money -- they have the inflation that we needed but which Rothschild would not let us have -- so now the chinese can come in with all the inflation money and they can be the first spenders in buying all of our distressed and foreclosed assets.
Link:www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I am totally confused on your post?

Did something magically happen overnight that a few trillion dollars of debt just disappeared?

I have to call...actually, I don't know what to call it.

Need more...much more proof and sources to back up a potential Global Monetary impact.

edit on 12-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I guess we will find out tomorrow if this is true or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Could you please link more directly to the specific article, instead of to the top level of the website.

Also, do you have any other sources, that website is not exactly 100% reliable. Surely something like the transition of trillions of dollars would show up on two or three websites... You can understand why we would want to see more evidence of a claim this big.

Cheers.

EDIT: found the specific article, but for some reason the ATS board formats it incorrectly. Here it is in plain text.

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1*0664

edit on 12-6-2011 by renegadeS because: Added link.

link   
Please do forgive if the formatt is not correct.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Daedal because: Grammar

link   
Fixed your link

Source

Weird doesn't seem to work either

www.fourwinds10.com...*0664
edit on 12-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

Blah

Try this one

China no longer holds our debt
edit on 12-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Yes, money is worthless to the elite..
It's assets they want and they are now available and cheaper than ever..

All planned and moving along nicely...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Fixed your link

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeS
Could you please link more directly to the specific article, instead of to the top level of the website.

Also, do you have any other sources, that website is not exactly 100% reliable. Surely something like the transition of trillions of dollars would show up on two or three websites... You can understand why we would want to see more evidence of a claim this big.

Cheers.

GCongress> adjust to the new reality -- china no longer holds our debt -- it holds spendable US cash to spend here
www.fourwinds10.com...*0664

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeS

Cheers.

I do agree.I was just browsing and came across the article.Wasn't claiming anything.Just asked if anyone could help to substantiate it.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm guessing that the original website's link is too long so it won't work properly here. Try this website, it links to the original one at fourwinds10

china no longer holds our debt

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fed Passes China as Top Owner of U.S. Debt
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) - In the period since the Federal Reserve announced in November that it intended to buy $600 billion in U.S. government debt by the end of this June, the Fed has surpassed mainland China as the top owner of publicly traded U.S. Treasury securities.

As of the end of March, according to data released by the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury, the Fed owned $1.333 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities and the Chinese owned $1.1449 trillion. U.S. Treasury securities are the bills, notes and bonds sold by the Treasury Department to finance the debt of the U.S. government.

The $2.4779 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities owned by the Federal Reserve and the Chinese combined as of the end of March equaled 25.7 percent of the publicly-traded portion of the federal government's debt (which stood at $9.6516 trillion at that point).

cnsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The rothschilds have historically been known to pick the strongest side. This is just history repeating itself. As much as the US will not want to consider, China is fast becoming the world super power.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Such a sloppy mess of links. That website does not seem reliable at all, they don't even use proper grammar.

I'll flag to see if any other people can get in here and find out more, I'll try a few sites too, and post back if I find anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
The rothschilds have historically been known to pick the strongest side. This is just history repeating itself. As much as the US will not want to consider, China is fast becoming the world super power.

Wrong, the Rothschilds have been known to back BOTH sides..
War is money and power..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by michael1983l

Wrong, the Rothschilds have been known to back BOTH sides..
War is money and power..

They back both sides until they have made their decision on who is going to win the power struggle.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If true it isn't surprising. Confirmation that there *are* elite and they *have* tossed America to the dogs?

Not saying that is true...just commenting that is what this suggests.

Far more frightening to me are my neighbors, who I love and for the most part hate what our government has become...my neighbors who believe it's best to hide because our kids will have to deal with this...not us.

That's what scares the...excrement out of me. How did we humans become so cowardly?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

I am not a coward and do not hide.

If you have a solution to the problem we are facing I would be interested in seeing it.

Peace.......maybe not.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
and how does this scene enter in to the American picture:

theintelhub.com...

June 8, 2011

Thanks to the trillions of dollars that the Chinese have made flooding our shores with cheap products, China is now in a position of tremendous economic power.

So what is China going to do with all of that money? One thing that they have decided to do is to buy up pieces of the United States and set up “special economic zones” inside our country from which they can continue to extend their economic domination.

One of these “special economic zones” would be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to them.

China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short) plans to construct a “technology zone” south of Boise Airport which would ultimately be up to 50 square miles in size..............

www.idahostatesman.com...

Hoku Materials Inc., a subsidiary of a Chinese energy firm, already has 500 people building its $400 million plant to make polysilicon for solar panels in Pocatello. It expects to begin production in 2011, employing 250 people, said Scott Paul, Hoku’s president and CEO.

China surpassed Japan as the second largest economy in the world in 2010. And in June, Gov. Butch Otter traveled there to tell anyone who would listen that Idaho is open for business.

en.wikipedia.org...

A Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a geographical region that has economic and other laws that are more free-market-oriented than a country's typical or national laws. "Nationwide" laws may be suspended inside a special economic zone.

The category 'SEZ' covers a broad range of more specific zone types, including Free Trade Zones (FTZ), Export Processing Zones (EPZ), Free Zones (FZ), Industrial parks or Industrial Estates (IE), Free Ports, Urban Enterprise Zones and others.

Usually the goal of a structure is to increase foreign direct investment by foreign investors, typically an international business or a multinational corporation (MNC).

and with rumors of Chinese Military Units in Mexico,

WHAT'S NEXT !!!!!!!

are there any more of these “special economic zones” in the U.S. ?

how do these things affect illegal workers ?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Heh,heh, heh com'on.We'll rip our debt up on a battlefield if anyone comes into our yard to make trouble.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join