It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile/Eritrea - A sort of apology!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
On a thread about Chile TheImmaculateD1 posted this.

This could stretch into Ethiopia and Somalia and literately wipe Dijibouti and Eritiea right off the map in a century or two if this keeps up.

Note that the poster said in a century or two. As I have just responded in a u2u, "there is I have to say absolutely no logical reason why Chile would affect Eritrea, yet it seems that perhaps you were right.

Perhaps you should sharpen that talent. It could be very useful.

I am not going to apologise for my response simply because my response was correct on the basis of logic, but I do acknowledge that you were right this time it seems."

I stand by my statement that there is no logical reason why this should happen, but I have to say there is a curious feeling of spookiness that, not within a couple of centuries, but a couple of days just such an event happened.

If you look at the map ( see here ) this just should not be.

Anyway, yes a sort of apology darn it, and please do not be making any other predictions in the near future.

Mods: Please move this somewhere else if it is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I accept your apology. It wasn't me but we'll probably butt heads in the future (as we all do) and I'll take this as an advanced "I'm Sorry Jude11"

Joking aside, I remember that post.

It takes a MAN to apologize in private and an even bigger MAN to do it in public.

Cheers.

Total Respect!

edit on 12-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
well done. plenty of people attack others on this site, and rarely appologise when they know for a fact they made a mistake. gives me faith in this site when i see this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What happened in Eitreya

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So you predicted a quake in either of those places?
I dont get it.
Whens the next one?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

What happened in Eitreya

A volcano erupted this evening

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Nicely done Puterman

That being said, what's you take on the connection?

It's almost opposite end of the globe, is that relevant?

peace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Awesome, here is a pat on the back!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Total respect for PuterMan and Jude11. Makes the work you both do even more appreciated

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I have to say that I have absolutely no idea what so ever! I cannot see how there is a connection but obviously TheImmaculateD1 can. Perhaps I had better turn it over to him to explain how he arrived at this since I am stumped.

Different plates. Other side of the world. Does not make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Puterman

Hold the apology........... those places don't quite match up, but they are quite close..

www.freemaptools.com...

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by harryhaller

I have to say that I have absolutely no idea what so ever! I cannot see how there is a connection but obviously TheImmaculateD1 can. Perhaps I had better turn it over to him to explain how he arrived at this since I am stumped.

Different plates. Other side of the world. Does not make sense to me.

The word coincidence springs to mind..
It's been known to happen..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

love your avatar. i too have a weimeraner. his name is rory and he is the greatest.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

i hear what your saying but it pretty far fetched to just pull eritrea out of your bum. especially when there are far more active places to pick.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was referring to 2 seperate incidents, 1 in Southwest South America and the second in Northeast Africa which is occuring in the exact same fashion.

1. Chile, Bolivia and Peru all share a common border so this is where this came from which would be a logical step if this rift expands northwards.

2. This could stretch into Ethiopia and Somalia and literately wipe Dijibouti and Eritiea right off the map in a century or two if this keeps up.

If the plates that surround both continue to traject outward with no indication that the plates that those regions sit on will push back into themselves. Imagine if a 5 foot wide gap were to occur in the middle of your street you would need the 2 blocks to push against one another to close the gap off to prevent the gap from stretching into the next block effectively splitting the block in two.

What occurs on one side of the planet has the tendency to affect another side of the globe. When Mount Tambora in Indonesia erupted in April 1815 it led to the year 1816 being the "Year With No Summer" in North America and Europe. Global events on one part affect other parts of the globe directly, indirectly or outerdirectly.
edit on 13-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

If alot of volcano's occur in a small area this could and will add to more rifts being formed.

new topics

top topics

join