It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Fire is in the sky Profanity is a MUST !!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's raining fire in Arizona ....

The National Weather Service issued a “Red Flag Warning” for southeastern Arizona, the majority of New Mexico, as well as parts of Oklahoma, Texas and Colorado.

Frighteningly enough, high speed winds in combination with wildfires can sometimes lead to fire tornadoes, where a wind vortex actually becomes a column of rotating fire. If you encounter one of these natural nightmares, usually the best course of action is get away as fast as possible.

But apparently one mom in Arizona didn’t think this was the best advice. As her son was filming a massive fire tornado outside of their car, she’s busy taking phone calls, just chillin’. Check out her son’s reaction as the swirling column of fire starts approaching the car. Do you think he wants her to go?

hypervocal.com...

Alot of people are saying they were cursing way too much, but if this were to happen to me... I know DAMN well i would not be light on the profanity.
edit on 12-6-2011 by WordPlayJAy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hhahah, I guess the video gets people in a very excited mood... I wish I knew what they said lol.

I bet it started with the letter F !

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

That’s hilarious, but maybe not for them at the time.

I can’t believe the inanities that people will go through when a possible disaster is coming upon them.

My old girlfriend displayed a “Bimbo” moment when we were crossing train tracks and the guard crossing bars started to lower. She put the car in park and revved the engine screaming, “It won’t GO!”

I was rolling, laughing my [snip]off, put the car in drive and pushed on her leg and we got out just before the bars hit the roof.

Needless to say, didn’t have sex for awhile after that. She took offense.

edit on 12-6-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[snip]

on topic, that kid was freakin out, I think my language would have been the same. If not worse. NOT the time to be taking phone calls or worrying about a stupid seatbelt. Sometimes, in certain situations, certain words just make you feel better. THAT apparently has been scientifically proven.

edit on 12/6/11 by masqua because: Off topic comment removed

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

Ya forgot to add, all legal laws, penalties and taxes may apply.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

That was HILARIOUS!!!!

They need to find those two and give them a sit com reality series, I would love a daily extreme weather update from them.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!
ATS Terms and Conditions are clear!
Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Any further off topic posts or posts discussing staff actions will result in Posting Bans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join