It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Varikonniemi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello from Finland to all you fellow ignorance deniers!

This is not your typical UFO footage, but actually quite clear and in focus, untouched originals taken with a htc desire z some minutes ago. Don't mind the dead pixel in the photos.

What could it be? The glow was beautiful and really organic in appearance - something totally different from man-made light sources. As it noticed our presence the glow began to slowly fade away and after some time the observation was stopped as not to make it go away totally.

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

Among others, one noteworthy detail is the way it moved; like it was controlled by a simple mathematical formula, or a scripting language.

Wouldn't it be really exciting if there was a central database where people could contribute their scripting efforts - a database of artificial reconstruction of real-life phenomena? Simulation hypothesis seems to be a hot topic nowadays, so why not also hear some thoughts on that also?

ATS really is an exceptional community. Do not fall an easy target and waste what you have achieved here. This goes out to both you members and staff alike

edit on 12-6-2011 by varikonniemi because: grammar

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Welcome varikonniemi - Enjoy the ATS experience

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Welcome. Cool pics. Looks kind of like a hand doused in a ChemLight. Would have loved to see video.
edit on 12-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thank you for your kind words. It was not possible to take video since the camera quality is poor on the desire z.

Here is one last picture, in it can be seen some kind of fluid that it emitted

i.imgur.com...

new topics

top topics

join