It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diver Bill Warren plans mission to recover Osama bin Laden's body

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Fantastic! Another dude with some common sense willing to put forth effort for truth.

I just hope he is able to find his conclusion, whatever it may be.

Are you an idiot or is it that you just don't care? It's got everything to do with using that pic as a piece of propaganda for some radicalia nutwad. Remember all the flack and hell we got after the Abu Ghirab pics surfaced and how it destroyed and tarnished our image in Arabia?

I hate to be negative but look at it logically and not what the Daily GOP Talking Points are telling you to back!
edit on 13-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Agreed reply to post by neo96

I agree Neo, I was attempting to be a little sarcastic with that comment. I hardly believe he'll receive money from the Muslim community. However, as we know, there are some very wealthy (oil rich) muslims, who knows, maybe they have a few hundred thousand dollars to spend/throw away.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

if you are refering to AF flight 447 ?

the bodies were found INSIDE the wreckage of a fuselage section

at the risk of stating the obvious - a section of aircraft makes a very good sonar target - a single corpse does not

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by tooo many pills

if you are refering to AF flight 447 ?

the bodies were found INSIDE the wreckage of a fuselage section

at the risk of stating the obvious - a section of aircraft makes a very good sonar target - a single corpse does not

You ain't gonna find him even if you had a portable sub as odds are by now he's fish food. Even water logged electronical devices can't be pinged. You got to ping an electromagnetic signal to the source and since he's got no metal either on him or around him there is nothing to target the ping off of.

Sonar uses an electromagnetic signature to ping a sound and when the sent sound hits the sizable metal item and returns the ping to the source. Stealth tech captures and absorbs the signal thus not allowing it to return to source.

Radar using heat signatures to detect devices.
edit on 13-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its really sad to see people still believe in that story " We buried him in the Sea according to Islamic traditions ".

They made people hate the Muslim's and now they put out a big as lie that Muslim's take the dead from land straight to sea, What BS is that?!

Truth is, Muslim's DO NOT take a dead body out to the Sea when they already are on land. I know many many many Muslim's, Actually, a few of my main closest closest friends are middle eastern Muslim's and converted Muslim's ( I, myself, aren't in any religion group, I'm on my free will, free choice). I'm not saying I'm an expert or very knowledgeable on Islam or any other religion but from what I know, from what I've been told, from experience,etc,etc , What they told everything is just yet ANOTHER LIE and People dont question it, dont take their time to do their research or are bias,racist,etc,etc to middle eastern and muslims to even ask if that information is correct.

With that said, Bin Ladan body isn't there, its been discarded ages ago, he been dead.

This man must know that there's no body there, this man must have did his research about the whole Muslim's burying, must of ask Muslim's on this and its doing it to prove that it was all an lie. Also, because he has the expertise to dive in depths and recovery rare things.

Its the Art of War, Art Of Deception.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

He apparently hasn't gotten the memo that there is no body.

Ditto for the American that wanted to go and hunt Osama when he was still alive.

Talk about sheeple.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For those of you that think that a body cannot survive the depths of the ocean enough to be identified may recall the horrific Airbus plane crash from Brazil to France in 2009. This plane plummeted 30,000 feet straight down into the ocean and some of the bodies are still identifiable after two years. Quite amazing!

The French military police force in charge of the recovery operation believes the bodies can still be identified, despite having spent two years in the depths of the ocean.

Source

So it's possible that he identify Osama's body, but will have to overcome the astronomical odds of actually finding it in the vast ocean. (If said body actually exists...)
edit on 13-6-2011 by majesticgent because: Typing at work withouth proofreading grrr!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
As much as i would like some kind of proof that bin laden is dead,searching for his body in the ocean isn't the way i don't think.
i believe he died years ago & untill i'm shown any kind of proof thats what i'll always believe,it would be a turn up for the books if he did find him though,although i'm sure if he was thrown in the sea the u.s would make sure he's so deep divers wouldn't get near him.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Good luck.

It would be more impressive if someone could get the pictures the CIA has shown select people, along with the alleged "evidence" (DNA etc.)

That would be amazing... Looking for the body is a foolish waste of time.

Maybe it will happen sometime before the next attack?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think it is a waste of time. If there were a body, I would think it would be shark food now... But I don't know the exact circumstances of his burial at sea, but I would expect cremation and a scattering over a mile of open ocean.

That is of course assuming there was even a cadaver of Osama to start with. Big IF.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

Well i just saw this on yahoo news about this guy who is going to go deep sea diving in an attempt to find the body of Bin laden to prove to himself and the rest of the World that the guy is dead (or maybe not) but i'm thinking that the Ocean is huge and has a lot of hungry fish in it so how does he think he's going to find anything????

Interesting but i'd say he's a bit loony!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well for one to not show any proof of the most wanted man in the world dead is quite udderly redonkulous, and the whole conspiracy behind it all like wtf?? The usa is one big mind humping nation its like the USA is all about brainwashing lies and manipulation.
This world we live in is a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Does anyone know Bill Warren's website address? I'd like to keep track of this.

I don't trust what the MSM says about him and his expedition.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
OK, lets just take away the fact it's Bin Laden, so now he's just looking for a human corpse somewhere on the sea bed, maybe in a weighted down body bag........... How on Earth do you find that? He won't even know which bit of the sea to start on unless he has some inside knowledge (actually he may have that, it was a big ship, anyone on that ship with a smart phone could have the Lat Long)....

But seriously, this guy don't have a snow balls chance in a pizza oven.

I'm sure somebody could find the lat log if they wanted to. but this is beyond needle in a haystack...

Good luck to him though...I hope at least he finds something interesting down there....maybe a few new species or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Talk about kicking over a moslem anthill....disturbing the ob/usama gravesite?....all that crazy preacher had to do was threaten to burn one of the goat lovers bibles and they freaked worldwide....Now this ole boy wants to dig him up?...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Talk about kicking over a moslem anthill....disturbing the ob/usama gravesite?....all that crazy preacher had to do was threaten to burn one of the goat lovers bibles and they freaked worldwide....Now this ole boy wants to dig him up?...

"Moslems" do not wholly support Osama bin Laden by any reasonable stretch of the imagination. That's like saying all Christians support the bombing of Abortion clinics. Furthermore, comparing OBL and the Koran really reflects a serious lack of perspective. The Koran is the holy book of millions of people. OBL is a rich Saudi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join