It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diver Bill Warren plans mission to recover Osama bin Laden's body

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Makes great COPY if your trying to make a name for yourself NO?

His name will be all over now the Media now.. He write the book for the advance yet?

Or got the advance to write the book?

"IN SEARCH OF"....... The Bin Laden Ocean Interview.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
what a crock of do-do.

Bin Laden's body is gonna need earth movers
in Tora Bora to find him.

Now this diver might find the corpse of the
FAKE Bin Laden. The one in the last 2 fake
videos. His dead body hasn't turned up yet.
You know, the one who likes to watch himself
on TV with Arabic sub-titles, A German made Bosch
Power Drill and a 110-volt power strip in the background.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

BS, you should totally do something like this. A wild-goose chase. It's a publicity stunt right up your ally!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
maybe there is no body, maybe they took him alive so they could torture him.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Beyond Absurd....reply to post by brill

My first reaction was totally negative. Then, I thought, well this well known diver could possible receive significant funds from the Muslim community to find the body. Genius. There is absolutely no way that an organic material (dead body of Osama Bin Laden), would last more than 48 hours after the thirst of aquatic life to feed on such material. So, if he can get funding to pay for his lifestyle and almost ridiculous search, then congratulations to Bill and the fools that will, if the ever do, pay for such a self-serving, publicity stunt. News reports clearly indicate his body was placed at sea not in a body-bag, but slid in to the sea with not protective covering of his body. Publicity Stunt, however, genius because if he gets fools to support such and endeavor, he can search for other treasure or more valuable artifacts under the guise of looking for Osama's body.

Perhaps P. T. Barnum said it best: "There's a sucker born every minute"

Peace and Love!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden is living with his daughter in Boston, watching the Celtics and Bruins in some hirise condo down by the commons. He has been there for the past 3 years.

Haven't you learned how to read between the lines by now? www.metro.co.uk...

If you don't know how covert ops and propaganda works by now why are you even on ATS?

Diver Bill is just part of the strawman diversion.
edit on 12-6-2011 by whaaa because: Carl, your soup is in the microwave

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XFilesTheTruth

i honestly dont see the muslim community giving money

to someone desicrating a muslims tomb.

but thats just me
edit on 12-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

My thoughts exactly.

Donald Trump is probably financing this guy.

Then, when Bill can't find anything, make fun of conspiracy theorists some more...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He should have made this a secret mission and not announced it until he discovered the body.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Even if he somehow manged to get GPS coordinates I'm guessing his chance of actually finding it are near zero. If it's in a weighted body bag it may have been protected from predation but it's not necessarily going to hit bottom anywhere near where it was dropped. It's a big ocean and finding something the size of a human body down there is just not very likely.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Such a waste of money.. I hope he can't make money off of the story. No book deal, no money from the documentary. He deserves that for wasting money that could be put to better use.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I can just see also a piece of psy-ops on his behalf.

1. "Im searching for the body of OBL"
- Govt gets scared and shuts him up
- Cannot find it - therefore no body and govt must release Proof of Death
- People funding expedition - he retires
- found body and not dead when dumped by autopsy - problems arise

I cant see a losing situation...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

If he doesn't find it all they have to say is "you are looking for a body in the ocean/sea." Think of all the bodies that have gone overboard on boats and were never found. It's finding a needle in a mountain of hay.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Guys... they found bodies from the Air France crash in the Atlantic almost two years later. Yeah, fish and crabs probably picked Osama to his bones (if he's down there) but his skeleton would still be there.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He won't get stopped or restricted......why? Because we all know he'll never find it!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I disagree. I think it's fine to disturb someones burial site or body, if there is due process (in some instances) or other certain circumstances. If it's true that it was done so as not to incite more anger towards America due to the handling of his body, then I hope this diver isn't an American. I'm not informed on the guy, but this quest could be bad for HIM.
Also, I agree with the above poster who said he should've done it secretly then announced any findings.

edit on 13-6-2011 by kkrattiger because: Add last sentence, change "that" to "this quest"

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Yeah, right.....

and there's plenty of sharks in the area too

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

What about Osama needing a kidney dialysis machine. That's not an easy machine to camel around with you... on the run... for 10 years?

And the Saddam capture was an orchestrated hoax, and I don't think it worked out for him seeing as he's dead and all.

Your second paragraph is all disinfo. you need to read more.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This dude needs to be detained and jailed because the dna was already ran before we threw him into the sea and since it matched we moved to throw douchewad into the sea.

Why does this moronic azzhat want to do this for? To rile up the IslamoExtremists even more? This dude needs to be shut down before it creates and causes an international incident. National Security protocols not mean a thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Fantastic! Another dude with some common sense willing to put forth effort for truth.

I just hope he is able to find his conclusion, whatever it may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join