It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diver Bill Warren plans mission to recover Osama bin Laden's body

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Diver Bill Warren plans mission to recover Osama bin Laden's body

www.metro.co.uk

Deep-sea treasure-hunter Bill Warren is to embark on an underwater mission to the murky depths of the north Arabian Sea to recover the body of Osama bin Laden – so he can deliver photographic proof that the terror leader is dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The mystery of Bin Laden's death will never go away. People need and want incontrovertible proof to put this to rest. This diver has had a high degree of success with finding rare, sunken treasures globally but this should prove interesting. I would think even by now the level of decomposition and possibility Bin Laden's corpse has served as a meal to aquatic life would make this an impossible find.

brill

www.metro.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Fantastic! I hope he can shed some light on this. I wonder though, how on earth do you start searching for something so small as a body in an ocean? I mean even knowing that it was within a 15km radius would still make a very very time intensive project?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Our government will surely go to great lengths to stop him I would think. Interesting to say the least!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They will find no body because there is no body. Just my personal opinion and nothing more. Wasting time and money tbh

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Although I doubt a body will be recovered, because IMO he died ages ago, I am elated to know there are people out there with the will and the resources to go and investigate themselves.

I am looking forward to this guys results or lack thereof...

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm going to guess he will be looking for a long time on this one...

A 10 year old corpse buried somewhere in Tora Bora is going to be really hard to find in the Arabian Sea...

Wait...

to recover the body of Osama bin Laden – so he can deliver photographic proof that the terror leader is dead

wouldn't he hopefully be delivering way more than photographic proof?

Common sense will tell you that if you have real evidence of a real event, you do not need, nor would you risk, using a fake piece of evidence, because of the fake is exposed, doubnt is cast on the real evidence. So, if the US Government is showing phony bin Laden photos to the Senater Armed Services Committee, it means all the evidence must be fake.
-WhatReallyHappened.com
edit on 12-6-2011 by richierich931 because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OK, lets just take away the fact it's Bin Laden, so now he's just looking for a human corpse somewhere on the sea bed, maybe in a weighted down body bag........... How on Earth do you find that? He won't even know which bit of the sea to start on unless he has some inside knowledge (actually he may have that, it was a big ship, anyone on that ship with a smart phone could have the Lat Long)....

But seriously, this guy don't have a snow balls chance in a pizza oven.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The bottom line is he is going to find a ton of people who will donate money. If I were him I would start in the Caribbean, perhaps to the Greek Isles maybe the Mediterranean. I think I would call it the great Barnum expedition -- perhaps I would use a PT boat.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I still hold firm to the old saying that crap floats, He should be checking near the surface. If in fact a body was even dumped in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He sleeps with the fishes. Lots of fishes. This guy may actually be able to find the body, if he has some inside information on location and if Bin Laden is even there (an open question).

I see one of the posts hinting Bin Laden dies at Tora Bora. I remember bin Laden's message a few months later when he explained that he was hiding in a hole on the plain as bombs were being directed at the mountains. That's how he survived, and got out, according to that message (I think he was advising Sadaam Hussein to do the same, to hide in a hidey-hole, which worked out for Sadaam for awhile).

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Perhaps this incredible diver is not as stupid as he seems guys, no?

I think he knows that bin laden aint there to be found.

I think thats the point.

World famous diver searching for body, hmm, why didnt they just not dump him? hmm
but they did dump his body in the water... lol,

Its all just a publicity stunt to lend credence to the idea that ossamas in the sea. standard.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would have thought sharks or other form of marine life would have erased any evidence of human remains by now. I also think this search is also very ghoulish as well. I really do not think it is right to disturb a grave full stop. No matter who it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If he shall never find the body so be it..... But he shall be known to be one to make the effort!
I give him an E for effort.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
that has to be one f the stupidest publicity stunts ive ever heard.

there isnt a chance in hell he could find a body dumped at an undisclosed location at sea, well over a month after the fact.

But threads like this give him good publicity!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

That made me laugh a lot, but yea its true it is so ghoulish to go after a corpse in the sea, its kind of pirate stuff!!! its propper nuts!!

I do think that the illuminati must have given him a golden ticket or something cos this is a silly dive. money he must be getting plenty.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If the body even exists down there or has not been devoured by ocean life, or decayed..., how would a DNA test, etc match up, to even make sure it was him? The body was said to be put in a bag and weighted, then released into the Indian ocean. If I'm not mistaken, a body at a certain depth in the ocean would at least cave in(greater than 200 fathoms?). or distort during decay and at least a body in a sealed bag would liquefy. A leak in the bag, would cause salt water bloat, as well as opening for scavengers.
While I agree on finding the truth so hidden from us, he might get himself into more trouble than worth, if even he can get close enough. He's gotta be careful...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Anybody wanna take a bet that he gets stopped/restricted in his endeavor?
2nd

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
he aint gonna find nothing.

the body has already decomposed or has been eaten and swimming around in the fish and other sea creatures

the bones have already been covered by the sand on the sea bottom.

its a total waste in futility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join