It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculed, Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm sick of it, I try constantly to enlighten people. Family members, friends, local politicians etc.
I am ridiculed, laughed at and told that I am crazy.
Some of there famous quotes are:
" It would be on the news"
"They wouldn't get away with it"
"Your crazy and full of sh*t"
"That isn't proof"

I have tried time and time again, I have told them they control the news, I have told them they will and they are getting away with it. Why can't they awaken like us?
Why can't they see the light?
They never listen and carry on believing that the government wouldn't lie to us.
I tell them the banks control the country and they reply with " yeah ok, like the Queen would allow that".
I seem to be making very little progress on trying to enlighten people, this frustrates me, but I guess this is what the TPTB want.
For the very few who have listened they grow in knowledge evry day, telling me some of the news I may not know!

Why, just why, can't they awaken?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

They won't and it would take something that they noticed by themselves before they did. Don't waste your time, I keep my beliefs to myself and respect other peoples beliefs. The event that opened my eyes was 9/11. It would take something like that, or an extremely open mind, before more people will wake up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It takes a while...that is based on personal experience. Most people don't just wake up in the morning and BANG they can see the big picture. You have to re-examine everything and then try to comprehend all that. Some people are too close minded to even bother thinking outside the box.

I remember showing my mother a short documentary about the 9/11 false flag attacks and she just kinda said "mhm...interesting" but it didn't sound honest, I could see it in her face that she thought I was being a bit paranoid. Personally I have no family member I can talk about conspiracy theories etc, only some close friends.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am going to guess and say because, IF they were to acknowledge you were right and there was rampant corruption everywhere it would then imply that they would actually NEED to get up off of their arses and do something, anything about it, or not participate in the "system" that allows it or fight to change it which pretty much means no more American Idol, Superbowl Nacho Guitar Hero Happy Hours...

people truly are comfortable like this...and they refuse to threaten their comfort with "awakening"...I truly believe that it is that simple. People will take this level of comfort as far as it can for as long as it can, up until its already too late...
edit on 12-6-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Many call me crazy as well and I simple reply with,

'If I'm wrong, no harm done...but if you're wrong...'

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Is what you believe true? It might be for you, but thats your opinion. Each of us has to find out on our own about the truths in out lives. Some people just arent ready to do so. Why should they jump and accept what you say because you feel like spreading it, and leave behind their beliefs that theyve had all their lives? Its a setup for failure most of the time.

Try talking to someone who doesnt want to listen; talking to a wall is more productive. If they dont want to listen, thats their choice. I wouldnt try to force those to listen to me. If they want to listen, great. And if not, well thats fine too.

Its their choice.
edit on 12-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Loads of good answers, I just dont see that with plane evidence infront of them they can still be so ignorent!
I think to awaken people we need some mainstream backing, we have some people like Lupe Fiasco, Canibus etc.
Documentaries about conspiracy are only shown on late night tv, WTF?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc
Loads of good answers, I just dont see that with plane evidence infront of them they can still be so ignorent!
I think to awaken people we need some mainstream backing, we have some people like Lupe Fiasco, Canibus etc.

This is a comedy show now. People like you thinking the world needs to be "awakened".

It's willful ignorance. People want to live this way.

By your definition of being 'awake', I have been since I was able to speak. And all it ever did was get me in trouble because I questioned authority and I called people on lies.

I'm trying to learn how to be a sheep. So if you have an easy way for that let me know, much rather just be a part of the sleeping world. What has being 'awake' done for you lately?
edit on 12-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

This is a comedy show now. People like you thinking the world needs to be "awakened".

By your definition of being 'awake', I have been since I was able to speak. And all it ever did was get me in trouble because I questioned authority and I called people on lies.

I'm trying to learn how to be a sheep. So if you have an easy way for that let me know, much rather just be a part of the sleeping world. What has being 'awake' done for you lately?

Was waiting for Boncho to show up!

We all know you're a sheep so that's ok. We like ya anyways! lol

All joking of course.

Dude, i still get a laugh from your avatar. lol
edit on 12-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   
thats exactly why these bilderberg guys and all the other creeps who rule the world dont fear common people anymore..

i mean seriously....everyone wo still believe 2 planes bring down the WTC ..will never change anymore..

and thats what these people als have realized...they can do anything now...

edit on 12-6-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

link   

Why would you want to be a sheep? Why would you want to be part of the problem? Stand up for what you believe in, stand up for your rights and freedom, TPTB want you to feel as if there is no hope.There is always hope, aslong as people like us keep on doing what we're doing and growing, they will fear us.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

That's not true at all. Spinning BS conspiracies and making people paranoid does cause harm. Radicalizing people against the government leaves them open to be manipulated.

There is being 'awake' and then.... there is having a good idea of what's going on....., and then there is the right out the wacky nut bars.

The middle one to me seems the most sense to me.

PS. Walking around telling people you are "awake" just shows how controlled you really are.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I kinda figured out some time ago, from similar frustration as you have experienced, that everyone is on their own path, moving at their own pace, and expecting a unified awakening, short of ET or global catastrophe, just does not seem to happen. I have determined it is best to just live the example, and others may learn out of their own inquisitiveness when running into connected dots, and may wind up coming to you for some input.
The 'it's not true if it's not on TV" makes me think of this little red pill gem, that I asked my father if he wanted to watch with me, as opposed to "you have to see this, now!!!"

Maunfactured Consent by N. Chompsky:

Free Movie

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why would you want to be a sheep? Why would you want to be part of the problem? Stand up for what you believe in, stand up for your rights and freedom, TPTB want you to feel as if there is no hope.There is always hope, aslong as people like us keep on doing what we're doing and growing, they will fear us.

C'mon.... Really?

That's what you got from that post.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

C'mon.... Really?

Sarcasm is a lost art Honcho.

You're still my hero! lol

So is that sarcasm? Or not?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

C'mon.... Really?

You my friend, are nuts. You don't have an answer so you resort to ridicule, just what I was talking about...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

That's not true at all. Spinning BS conspiracies and making people paranoid does cause harm. Radicalizing people against the government leaves them open to be manipulated.

There is being 'awake' and then.... there is having a good idea of what's going on....., and then there is the right out the wacky nut bars.

The middle one to me seems the most sense to me.

PS. Walking around telling people you are "awake" just shows how controlled you really are.

Agreed,

I choose the middle one.

I simply say that all is not what it seems.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm sick of it, I try constantly to enlighten people. Family members, friends, local politicians etc.
I am ridiculed, laughed at and told that I am crazy.
Some of there famous quotes are:
" It would be on the news"
"They wouldn't get away with it"
"Your crazy and full of sh*t"
"That isn't proof"

I have tried time and time again, I have told them they control the news, I have told them they will and they are getting away with it. Why can't they awaken like us?
Why can't they see the light?
They never listen and carry on believing that the government wouldn't lie to us.
I tell them the banks control the country and they reply with " yeah ok, like the Queen would allow that".
I seem to be making very little progress on trying to enlighten people, this frustrates me, but I guess this is what the TPTB want.
For the very few who have listened they grow in knowledge evry day, telling me some of the news I may not know!

calm down the Government dont controlyou its the chip in your head

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You my friend, are nuts. You don't have an answer so you resort to ridicule, just what I was talking about...

You cannot paint everything black and white and ask people to choose sides. It's not US against THEM. It's US against OURSELVES.

The sooner people learn that the sooner the world will find some harmony. Which shouldn't be expected to last forever, things need to be maintained.

That's my 2 cents. sans ridicule

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agreed,

I choose the middle one.

I simply say that all is not what it seems.

Second line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join