It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello. I have been lurking for a few months and decided it was time to join. How did I end up here? Well to make a long story short I woke up one day overwhelmed with the feeling that the world we live in is just not right. Everything was not as it seems, the news only tells us what they want us to know, etc. I started a google search on survival after SHTF and found you! After lurking for a few months I thought I could add my 2 cents worth sometimes and learn along the way.

About me...nothing spectacular. I havent been abducted by aliens or probed (although it does sound fun) and I have no special powers to see into the "other" dimension. I do not see dead people nor communicate with them. I am boring to your standards. LOL

I do consider myself highly intelligent (and positive blood type lmao) and think something in this world is highly amiss. I have researched HAARP extensively, and short of obtaining a phd in phsyics I didnt get very far. I am a prepper who is preparing for the worst hoping for the best. I spend lots of time researching the worst case scenario and preparing just in case.

I am a middle aged, mom and wife. I spent 22 yrs as an Army wife, and have travelled all over the US and Europe. I have 2 college degrees, one in engineering design and one in preschool education. Dont ask...I decided I hated children after teaching preschool.

I am here to learn and hopefully find like minded people who like me are just trying to figure out what is going on in this world.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to being an active member.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Howdy k211968, glad to make your acquaintance

Welcome aboard to a front row seat to the fantastical. Sure is interesting times we live in. Your .02 will be appreciated as well.
If ya need any help with the functions, shoot me a PM.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Hi k21968, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

What is a flag? IS it a good thing or bad thing??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Yes, a flag is a good thing. The stars are a feature that enables one to show support for a post/thread, and a flag is given when you think someone created a well thought out thread, or is of a subject and perspective you agree with, if not downright get excited about. To give one, just click on the empty star, or the flag section.
Hope that helps...

spec

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome, a Survivor is someone who thinks in such terms! You are definitely a Survivor!

Sorry we have our own pre-school! LOL, so if you think for one minute you got away from them!

This reminds me of the old parable, "Be careful what you ask for"! To be honest though, I think you probably have more fortitude than the average person as a result of your previous career field, even if it did not last!

Hope to see you soon on the Threads and perhaps even read some of yours, chose an Avatar so that we can recognize you more easily! I am glad you decided to join, we needed you!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As far as I understand matters, what is going on in this world is that a large-scale weeding out of bad people will take place soon. It will all look "natural" as to conform to the rules of this dimension but I do believe that first there will be more and more terrifying disasters and at the end of all those disasters there will be something "out of this world" that comes to every living being and it will be sudden and it will be a matter of who wants(or is) to be good and who does not want(or is not) to be good.

I always recommend people to try and be compassionate and kindhearted because that really will matter soon. Be positive to all changes, they are necessary to make this place good again.

Of course, the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China(by "the great red dragon") is no coincidence, as it was prophesied in every major religion including Christianity.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join