It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF General says UFO-USAF battled twice in Vietnam !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't know is this the right place for this thread,but if it isn't please move it to the right place.

I was searching something on the internet and i saw this video.
In description says "When a USAF General says UFOs battled USAF fighters in Vietnam on two occasions, and major media is present but refuses to report it, that is a cover-up. Why would the media do that? Did someone order them to not report it?".
I find it interesting,but i don't know should we trust this general?
Do you know something about this man?

What you think guys?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i have known about these engagements for some years now. it is called "moh-car-bin-lan" by the greys because it involved 3 of their abductor craft that were harvesting viet-namese villagers for vivisection, as part of our treaty with south viet-nam we had to defend them against these grey raids

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

But,do you know what they were doing in Vietnam?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Sorry i didn't see it.

It's interesting how is our history full of battles against aliens,did you notice that?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
reply to post by Nikola014

as i said earlier:

"it involved 3 of their abductor craft that were harvesting viet-namese villagers for vivisection"

good sci fi story bro. make it a feature film but until there's evidence that's all it will be to me, hearsay

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If you are looking for more details into this, please review theses links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ufoweek.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting case. General Brown seemed to enjoy putting outrageous comments out there. Reminds me of Bill Cooper...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks man!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The jury is still out on this one...Im gonna pass on an opinion until I see more...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Am I missing something here ....An army General in Vietnam mentions enemy helicopters , why is this being interpreted as UFO's , the NVA had helicopters .
This bloke is seeing what he wants to see .

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The quote sounds like it has been taken out of context.

There are many ways it could have been said that would lend no credence into the General believing in Aliens or UFO's.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

i have known about these engagements for some years now. it is called "moh-car-bin-lan" by the greys because it involved 3 of their abductor craft that were harvesting viet-namese villagers for vivisection, as part of our treaty with south viet-nam we had to defend them against these grey raids

Wow, that's a bold statement!
What else do you know?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not too sure it was taken out of context...

General Brown had been heavily reprimanded for publicly talking about Israel...He didn't seem to mesh with words...

Why would he talk about UFOs in Vietnam? Well, that's another question all together. Do not know what his motivations would be.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Not too sure it was taken out of context...

General Brown had been heavily reprimanded for publicly talking about Israel...He didn't seem to mesh with words...

Why would he talk about UFOs in Vietnam? Well, that's another question all together. Do not know what his motivations would be.

Why?

Well i think it's because he is sick and tired of UFO secrecy and he wanted to tell the world what he have..Just an option...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Id like to hear the conversation proceeding the UFO statement to get full context, seems a little random for the air force chief to start discussing a UFO, he may have been referring to something completely different. Also regarding the aussie destroyer. I tend to think the armed forces would almost welcome advance tech fire so they can study and reverse engineer it

I'm pretty sure when we read the lead in conversation contextually its not going to be about genuine lil green men craft.
edit on 12-6-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
But all he says is there were UFO's and we called them enemy Helicopters , wouldn't you class an enemy Helicopter as an unidentified flying object ?
The link with whatever attacked the Australian ship and a UFO is tenuous at best , purely speculation .
edit on 12-6-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Say what?

What is "moh-car-bin-lan" ?.......it's all well and good you saying that you know all about these engagements, but just posting some some crazy language isn't going to convince anyone!

So....

What do you know about these engagements?

How do you know it?

What the hell does "moh-car-bin-lan" and "fu-man-re" mean?

I'm not going to ask you for evidence, because I know you don't have any, but.....what do you base your claims on?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 12/6/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I have spoken with an ex Pilot who has told me in detail about this period in time and place. Interesting, thanks for this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Some of these folks are so loyal to the military industrial complex that they pump out whatever disinformation they want to have a laugh perhaps or because they are told to do so in the best interest of their retirement.

Having them have a weird accident makes them more credible.

The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join