It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Plateus/motion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I Just want to show others just how simple it is to become self "enlightened".
Bust through spiritual plateus as you would in the bench press.
It isnot all but allowing your body to painlessly adapt to the present with 0 resistance
They are wrong for deceiving mankind into thinking meditation is about stillness and lightwork
For Motion carried out in a meditative manner is the biggest gift we have as humans
For meditative motion is concious strong motion of the body against any resistance
For Motion is what there was before light.
For before light can shine it's atoms must've moved at very fast speeds unleasing massive amounts of energy.
Understand the circle
Understand the orbits
Understand the atom
Understand the nucleus
Understand the center of the earth
Understand the rosy cross
Understand the egg
Understand the yolk
Understand flame

If secret societies are really running the world then why as smart human beings don't we all study their revelealed doctrines, such as that of the rosicrucians in order to understand these people in order to prepare a resitance against them if their plan is really to eliminate most of us.?

Why instead of being a skeptic about mysticism don't we all learn about it under the purpose of goodness in order to have the same powers these people do so that they cannot send rituals our way?

Why if all texts of the most sacred divines knowledge which is in fact the texts that these individuals read and
recive influences from are available, are we not reading them?

I Have done my own part and I am now a warrior of good.

edit on 12-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They also run the churches and guess what, the churches are preaching against what you are saying to do, the populace is indoctrinated to do the opposite. Nice system for the controllers huh?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

So then you must ask yourself is life better lived acepting that we live in a system we are born into or should I learn how to find my way out of it,through motion.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

If secret societies are really running the world then why as smart human beings don't we all study their revelealed doctrines, such as that of the rosicrucians in order to understand these people in order to prepare a resitance against them if their plan is really to eliminate most of us.?

You could study them all your life, and it would do no good.

The reason why secret societies are so useful in achieving our enslavement is for two main reasons: First, they are not the ones giving orders (they help implement them), and two, they have a very good system in place that would identify anyone who might oppose them, and almost certainly, they would identify you long before you learned anything of consequence.

If we would like to truly challenge the elite, it might be nice to have a leader. But sadly, our masters know this could be a problem, so "leaders" are identified, and kept pretty well under control. If anyone appears to be getting too powerful, forces can be brought to bear that would neutralize, or eliminate the threat. I suppose someone might think of a JFK-type here. Could be. But look what happened to him. And he wasn't exactly a Napoleon, which just goes to show, very little serious opposition will be tolerated.

Is it all "hopeless"? Maybe. Maybe not. One thing that "could" put a bee in our master's bonnet would be something like a potent viral "conviction", that was inimical to some part of the foundation of their master plan. If the conviction was able to spread, and reach a critical mass, before they killed it, perhaps something like a true paradigm-shift could change the game, and change it enough to threaten them, long enough to overcome their next chess move.

The kind of "conviction" I'm talking about might be no less powerful than what we usually think of as "religious". Some idea, that takes hold of people's hearts, and minds. Whatever it may be, it is enough for people to actually be willing to risk their lives because of it.

Such seemed to be the actual case some centuries ago, when Christians went into the lions, or more recently, when the American colonists did indeed risk life, reputation, wealth and personal liberty, to achieve a greater "liberty", so that, for at least one place on earth, they could pursue the ever-illusive "happiness", that our masters have never thought us worthy of.

JR

new topics

top topics

join