It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Anarchists really bring to the table? Not much, well, except destruction in my view.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Nope, I'm not a cop. I just think that anarchists need to get into the MSM and try to change peoples point of view. Of course that means organizing yourselfs. Which we all know is difficult, especially in this case.

Get the MSM to follow people home afterward, they do it with politicons don't they? Call them out. Oh, but wait, they'll vandalize the reporters home and give out death threats if they do that won't they.

Once again, I think that if you think you are unfairly characterized. Take back the movement.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
filosophia & John_Rodger_Cornman

The MSM has used the term anarchist to the point that every riot or large scale vandalism is now blamed on them.

I have done a lot more reading on this subject since starting this thread, and it really doesn’t strike me as a bad philosophy, but it also has many divergent points of view.

If you are a true anarchist, you’ll take the movement back to its true roots. You’ve been hijacked. By both the vandals and the MSM.

Until you stand in front of the riot police and refuse to let the vandals pass, Anarchists will always be painted in a bad light.

all the videos showing protesters following the provocateurs in black masks (some of those videos showing them wearing police issued boots) is the people refusing to let the vandals pass.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Just because I have military/police type boots on doesn't make me a cop or provocateur or skinhead or Goth.

I wear ‘em because they’re comfortable to hunt and work in.

Clothes don’t make the person…actions do.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join