It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Alpha to Omega!! An amazing Presentation by a young Indigo kid (around 23) on the universe, ang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have never heard of this kid before or if this has been posted but if you will have a little patience in dealing with the translator, if this kid is right, he pretty much sums up everything in a nutshell... Please Watch...
www.youtube.com...
The following is a reply I made to someone who posted about meditation but I wanted to add it here just to share with others, and maybe to make some recommendations.. I'm very well studied in the Cayce material and if you have any questions or would like to add to this thread please do..
The reason Cayce crossed his arms was to cover his solar plexus chakra.. He would just place his hands over it in a relaxed fashion. And if you look up on google, cayce actually gives a description of the Lords Prayer and how it corresponds to our chakra's.
shalomplace.com...
For years I struggled with meditation... I took it as a chore.. Like I was forcing myself to do it which is no good according to cayce.. He said it is better to pray rather then meditate if that is your state of mind. As time passed I totally changed.. Now Meditation is something I enjoy. He recommended doing it at the same time each day.. create a schedule and stick to it for best results. Now I find myself meditating all the time, in whatever I do, concentrating on what I am doing and not allowing my mind to go adrift.. It's quite beautiful when you come to the realization that we cause the most suffering for ourselves.. I am going to make a new thread with this because I have some more information that I would like to share with everyone.. Another thing to look up would be Cayce's interpretation on Revelations..
www.near-death.com...
Another would be The Power of Now.. Forget all of the hoopla around him and Oprah because there is Truth in what he writes.
And last but not least, "The Peaceful Warrior" The movie or book....... I prefer the movie...
www.youtube.com...
Pay attention to the young guys description of time in the aforementioned presentation. It is circular!!! And we all know that this empire is about to fall, but don't allow the fear to take you over, especially when it is something that is out of your control..... Your Conscience State of Mind is going to make all the difference when the walls com crumbling down around you. What are you going to see when that happens??
Remember... Nothing stays the same and their are no ordinary moments!!!! With Love, Jc

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can I ask why do you meditate?
For the sake of it? For enlightenment? or feel special?
Please tell me it's pretty damn important.

And Indgio kid....lmao 23 ain't a kid lol.
Well compared to me but nvm that.

So why do you meditate? and when you do what do you expect out of it?
edit on 12-6-2011 by foreshadower99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm 1 hour into it and felt like commenting.
Very watchable and is keeping my attention, he explains things well from the beginning. A lot of puzzle piece connecting. He's very intelligent, will have to look at more of his work. Thanks for posting, saw it in my subscriptions but skipped over it till now.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow, im only a few minutes in on the first video and wow. It seems like the sort of thing you cant each someone you just kindof have to understand and go along with it. Its almost answering questions before i could think of how to ask. Definatly something to watch again.

Trolls are already thinking of drug related comments to post i can feel them, feels like an itch on my ass. I dont think the guy in the first video was on or smoking anything, this is real and makes more sense and answers more questions than any religion ever could. Back to the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

To expect anything from meditation would be in complete opposition to meditating..
There are many perspectives on meditation and why one does it..
The best answer I can give you is to bring Harmony into the Dis-Harmony that I
have created in my life. To put it another way depending on what beliefs you
may hold... To bring forgiveness into sin/ compassion into judgement/ light into darkness/
Love into Hate.
It is said that if Prayer is speaking to "God", meditating is listening to "God"
edit on 12-6-2011 by Cannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The simplicity of non-religious meditation often escapes people. Meditation at its most basic quiets the mind of its incessant chatter. None of us realizes just how noisy our inner self is until we learn to quiet it. That in itself is worth the time. It helps to create clarity and reduce stress in ones life. It only gets better from there.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This was really awesome! He has a good flow about him and I could easily follow him from beginning to end.
I posted this on other forums, I appreciated this presentation and think it's one of the best I've seen. And he does it in less than 8 hours unlike David Icke.... I joke, I love Icke's marathon presentations.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm new here, I was wondering if someone could tell me where I should post or better yet, how to navigate this site..
Where most posts are?? or section? I don't use forums to often and the ones I've had are far simpler in finding what you are looking for... thanks Jc

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'd like to chime in, if I may. Very briefly, I believe we are living in an increasingly compressed time. while 24 hours/day is the same today as it was 40,000 years ago, a lot more is occurring within that time, would you agree? So to avoid the routine of this physical experience and becoming a robot, would it be beneficial to take control of your life, your time, your day by shutting everything down and sitting in silence? Lest you are swept up in the big "wave" unknowingly and by then it's too late. I was raised on prayer, but how can you listen when you are the one doing all the talking?

Very watchable and is keeping my attention, he explains things well from the beginning. A lot of puzzle piece connecting. He's very intelligent

Agreed - and this kid talks about this stuff as if it's the highlights of the ball game last night. True confidence like it's common knowledge. Incredible.
edit on 13-6-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That kid's description of things - like spirit and love and heat - lacks any specificity whatsoever. Maybe he thinks he's being fully revelational, but if he does, he's wrong. Then again, maybe he's just another one of those people who think that if they toss out a chart and some pseudo-technical terms, they'll be considered to be linking the esoteric with science. I could only take about a half hour of his cheap sophomoric ramblings. It's just another weak version of the exploding god concept, and I've seen better versions of that notion completely eviscerated using the very premise itself to debunk its viability.

It's pretty distressing, actually. You keep hoping that someone is going to open a new view into the foundations of reality, but it ends up being yet another copycat who thinks that relabeling the same old discredited stuff or configuring new ways to analogize it for presentation means discovering something new and unique. No one ever bothers to allow the realization to hit them that if you can't explain the emergence of the existential state, then you can't explain what that state produced as ongoing manifestation. These enlightened messengers start with fully developed, super-deluxe manifestations of intelligent uber-conscious personage, and then either blow this god to smithereens (so that it can look at itself, since it can't fathom its own self - which seems to be the only thing it can't do) or they have this god that they've invented become so bored with existence that it needs to create an uncountable rabble of unruly distractions that it will either love or torture, depending on whatever capacity these feral bits of progeny have to unravel its deviously cryptic instructions (which most fail at achieving, by the way).

These explanations always end up sounding like either a bad fantasy novel plot synopsis written by a college freshman philosophy student, or like a "SIMS from hell" video game being controlled by a bored 10 yr old boy who is mad at the entire world and would love a little payback after being grounded for frying ants with a magnifying glass.

Frankly, I'm still waiting for the human race to grow up a little when it comes to these kinds of macro concerns.
edit on 6/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

What your saying, essentially, is that the kid is a B.S. artist.

I agree 100%.

The only thing special about this 23 year old man is his mastery of the craft to B.S. people for 2.5 hours. He will make a decent living giving lectures at conferences and workshops around the world to people who enjoy paying to be B.S.'d to. If his knack for written B.S. is even half as finely honed as his verbal, then he'll probably make some more money off selling books.

By the way, there can be no such thing as a Type 1 Civilization unless that civilization destroys the natural planet it inhabits. I for one, think it's better for nature if we stay a Type 0 Civilization.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon

To expect anything from meditation would be in complete opposition to meditating..
There are many perspectives on meditation and why one does it..
The best answer I can give you is to bring Harmony into the Dis-Harmony that I
have created in my life. To put it another way depending on what beliefs you
may hold... To bring forgiveness into sin/ compassion into judgement/ light into darkness/
Love into Hate.
It is said that if Prayer is speaking to "God", meditating is listening to "God"

Hmm sound like Jesus but you cannot hope to achieve bringing two opposites together you can only
balance, one cannot live without the other ying yang. Forgiving sins may promote sins,
judging someone else in the first place is the objective of the ego, light and darkness creates a
shadow which enwraps those who come close to it.
Personally I meditate to open up my chakra points time to time so I can have a steady flow of energy
ciculating my body, basically like exercising. Meditating does not give the truth like many hope for
but promotes the person on the quest to obtaing the truth for the person it's self identifies it as truth.

The whole thing about meditating is to increase our level of our awarness and our way of precipiating
this world, of course the reason could be different for you because we all expirence this world from
a different point of view.
Hope you find what your looking for because it's already infront of you.

top topics

join