It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Worrying....Start Living... Start Helping!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why is this thread posted in the first place, and under medical topics? It's meant to be theraputic!

Too many of us are focused on the bad things brought up on ATS after the fact. It's exciting to read, but for many after reading threads there is a feeling of being vulnerable and helpless about the events to come whether to themselves or to others that they know....

Worry serves no useful purpose in our lives! Positive thinking DOES!!!!

Try to live by the Serenity Prayer from AA. While it is a prayer, it is befitting of all people whether religious or not. I'm posting it below for all of us.

Serenity Prayer:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

The reality is that there are things that are out of our control, and we need to recognize this. Do what you can to improve your life and that of those around you. Take comfort knowing that you did your best to better the lives of others.

Live your life to the fullest and enjoy the gifts that we have been given in this world. Focus on the good things in life, not the bad. Then do your best to be at peace with whatever comes your way.

Yes there are lists, yes there are astronomical events, yes to just about every scary issue on ATS.

Enjoy your life.... Live, Help Others, and Be At Peace ... God Bless...

edit on 12-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: additional comments

join